Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to the I feel pretty/Unpretty Glee mashup by Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (I keep adding and subtracting from that same school/college playlist 😂). IIRC, the song is from when Rachel needs nose surgery for some reason and wants to model her nose after Quinn's due to her insecurities.

Seemed pretty apt for sharing here 😂 I'm not sure I've got this right or not, but I feel like Smegs got the ski jump trying to get a nose like Catherine's - hers is the very cute, young-ish, slightly up-turned type like we learn to sketch for younger people in portraiture. I envy her nose a bit too - mine is a bit bigger and I'm scared of the day gravity will turn it closer to a parrot beak. Give it up Smegs, gravity is going to get us all some day.

Speaking of the old playlist, a pretty embarrassing song (a rather silly one from an old tv show) just came up on my phone. Thank God only the pup is around! 😂😂 He just ran by with what I'm sure is one of my socks 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Among all of the incredible, mad new information we have from this book the thing that blows my mind above everything else is just how normal all the stuff he's angry about is! William didn't get the bigger bedroom because he was the spare...but because he was the older sibling, that's just how it works! He wasn't really Williams best man because he didn't get to do the speech...but why wouldn't William want his best mates to do a speech...that's also just normal. There's no law somewhere saying that there has to be a best man speech. I mean, if this is what he's hurt about then we've all got grounds for upset. I might write a book about how my sister didn't ask me to be a bridesmaid but did ask my other sister...in reality I just rolled my eyes because that's just life isn't it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I can’t be alone in thinking that although it’s satisfying to see this denouement, this is serious tit and no longer remotely funny. He’s mentally unwell (doesn’t excuse his behaviour, but who is andvising him?) and he’s breaking down in public, she’s enabled this and is standing by with her swag bag. This cannot end well for anyone. Already a laughing stock because of recent political embarrassment, the UK has become a comedy/soap opera being mocked across the world. By terrorists. FFS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it right that he's added an "extra" interview? Damage control?
Looks like he's definitely setting fire to all bridges....

View attachment 1861417
Why is a fecken American got anything to do with the British monarchy. Is he going to introduce H as PH or HMW.
I don't get why some Americans are fawning over the gruesomes. There was an 8 year war to get their independence.

The whole gruesomes situation is getting more and more bizarre. I am more and more of the opinion that some wokery celeb or political backing is trying to bring down the monarchy and infiltrating the UK with their doctrine to cause a racial divide.

I am probably talking jibberish again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Interesting that in the Body Language Guy's video, it was pointed out that the only place there are Banyan trees are in Florida. (Where they claim to have buried)
Santa Barbara has a moreton bay fig (which Google tells me is an australian banyan) that is literally a designated historic landmark and owned by the city. Did these bleeping morons just admit to illegally burying human remains under a landmark owned by the city next to the 101 and in a busy tourist part of downtown/funk zone? Did they bury the embryo with an audience of homeless people and the tourists getting off the Amtrak train? I’m 💀 💀 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He would have read that perfectly!!
Screenshot_20230107-080509.png

(Added link as if you can access twitter, comments are funny)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think we are getting the interviews on Monday. I will not be watching any of it.

I am worrying about the RF and the people of the UK after the dimwit talking about the Taliban in his book. I am having flash backs to the bombing at Hyde and Regents Parks.
There were 11 poor members of the military killed during one and I think 5 at the other. Also a number of poor horses were killed. I remember their bodies still on the road.

If anything happens in the UK as the result of Harry's book he should be charged with treason and all titles removed so he can be locked up.
I worked the 7/7 bombings. When I took my children up to London for the Queens funeral I genuinely felt at ease. My plan was to go and line the streets for our Kings coronation and now - despite many years of operative knowledge and logistical knowledge - sadly I feel that it’s too dangerous. I feel that there will be reprisals. I like to be hopeful that they are more likely to be extremist reprisals but my children are too precious to risk. I would like to hope that the ‘muck slinging’ and sheer fantasy in this ‘book’ are as transparent to the heads of other countries as it is to us; I’d like it be known he is NOT my soldier, or any of ours, and his behaviour is NOT that of a normal UKAF personnel. Hateful Henry and his rotten tantrum has turned a jolly, hopeful and unifying event into something that makes us resident in the UK trepidatious again and that is wholly unforgivable in my eyes. Our threat levels will be raised and it will be entirely to do with that deluded fool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.
To be honest, I loved that they addressed him as ‘Mr Harry’ - if the RF aren’t taking away his titles than the Taliban have. 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The Prince with a penis-quite-chilly
Wanted revenge on a prestigious big willy
on his dearest he threw shade
but instead self-detonated a grenade,
now he and the wife just look silly.
Bib - that would make a good thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.