Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you think that Harold publishing his supposed kill count was an act of stupidity and arrogance, or it's a calculated move to try to get his security paid for?
Might he also be irritated by the stories circulating about Bunker Harry? The being babysat by Gurkhas and doing nothing but XBox on the base?
His vengeful way of saying "ha, see? I really did this! Na na!"
But unfortunately - and I can see 43 encouraging him to include this for her own ends (easier divorce? security for her as befits her VVIP status?) - he didn't use what brain he has to think of the ramifications?
He's always had people to clean up whatever mess and he's never had to learn accountability

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
I was hoping the book would list a) all the times the palace didn't defend Harold and Smeg and b) all the times they planted stories on him. Those were his biggest grievances, until a couple of days ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Looks like The Palace are leaking.
I think it is the very pissed off military that is leaking

From Hello mag
"He shared that after arriving back from hospital, during an intimate moment with his wife, Meghan confessed how much love she felt for her husband after their life-changing experience and wrote down her overwhelming feelings of love in a private, poem-esque form and gave them to her husband to read, which couldn't have meant more to the Prince."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
am I being blind... he doesn't look that circumcised there? 😂
I can't tell. Haven't been around more than a couple a few times, and they weren't really worth looking at (or doing with) much 😂 But I do want to know why it's having a baby's day out 😂

I've been waiting around in this corn field for the last 15 years and not a one has mounted me yet! Bollocks!
Here we used to go into chickpea fields (chane ke khet in Hindi and Punjabi) for those purposes. Lots of songs till the 90s at least. Then came the film Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge so we switched to mustard fields for a while.

images - 2023-01-07T111036.024.jpeg

Not sure where we're going nowadays 🤔 I've seen some couples in grocery store aisles, so that's a nice, warmer option.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here we used to go into chickpea fields (chane ke khet in Hindi and Punjabi) for those purposes. Lots of songs till the 90s at least. Then came the film Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge so we switched to mustard fields for a while.
So not the waste ground at the back of the pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just thinking if the only leak had been about the dogbowl/necklace incident (where on earth could that leak have come from) then for a week the only story would have been William is violent and hurt his poor innocent brother who wouldn't even fight back.

Whereas because of the Spanish leak theres so many other things to talk about and also we can see what type of person Harry really is.
Saw on twitter someone really on their high horse about violence in the home and victims has gone completely schtum now its revealed Harry killed multiple people with indifference.

TBH from the extracts of the book Harry seems like such a frustrating person to deal with I kind of want to give him a shove myself

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I think it is the very pissed off military that is leaking

From Hello mag
"He shared that after arriving back from hospital, during an intimate moment with his wife, Meghan confessed how much love she felt for her husband after their life-changing experience and wrote down her overwhelming feelings of love in a private, poem-esque form and gave them to her husband to read, which couldn't have meant more to the Prince."
This is clearly a lie. We all know Harold can’t read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❤
Yes, please to tarot cards, would love to know what they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It feels like Harry is still angry at his brother for been second, the spare and not having a good relationship with him.
Seems like the rumors of a closeness might not be beging close doors (if we can trust Harry), with not knowing the engagement plans before or before the media or been actually the best man at the party.

but that’s how family are working, just because you are blood relateddoesn’t mean you are are close - and probably William would have loved more prominent role for his friends at the wedding but then this was „official“ state event

also guardian seem to only has gotten the info about the „fight“ as they didn’t publish anything else, def a well planned leak to keep interest going with the interview clips,

Reactions: 37
So not the waste ground at the back of the pub?
Umm..nope. Not unless you're so high that he can't do anything anyway. Try public transport instead, though that's old, or the parking lot of a medical testing centre. That's where I had nearly caught my ex with his best friend's then-girlfriend.

Nearly, because I was with my parents so didn't want drama. Of course, he gaslighted me saying a friend had borrowed his car. But the gf had confirmed she was "hanging out" with ex that morning, though later she changed her story and they called me crazy.

That guy was no less than Smegs - a gold-digging, cheating, lying bleep who targetted a wealthy man's daughter because she loved the same 'wild' party lifestyle as him. As with Smegs and Sparry, they're the perfect match 🙄

Oh wait. You can use my terrace. We have to keep it locked because everyone in our housing complex - old or young, married or unmarried - was using it as a hook-up/drug-taking spot when we hadn't moved in (though we already owned it). I'll give you special permission. We've cleaned it up and have some lovely plants, including herbs and a couple of young veggies - in case you get hungry. Just have to share the space with the birds and cats who visit us for breakfast and lunch. They won't trouble you though. Can't guarantee stallions like our fine young Bristle Head though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of all that pisses me off about the mad Prince this is the worst. How could that lying, vengeful, thick idiot wantonly hurt HMTQ! I know we’ve gone on about it ad infinitum, but it’s just so callous and hateful. To boot, how could he hold the plane to Balmoral up insisting on that jumped up biartch of a wife, that narcissistic nonentity attend HMTQ’s deathbed.
Only solace I get is in imagining a lonely Harry. Having abandoned his family and friends, this book will mean no person keen on keeping their reputation will want to be associated with him. Hollywood’s doors will be closed to them both. Who will fund Invictus, Sentebale and give serious lucre to their causes? After the oversharing, the thoughtless ‘kill count’ bragging, will the military veterans want him to be associated with them? The majority of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis despise them with a passion, others just think they’re pathetic. Whatever, they’ve completely screwed any chance of redemption.
He is mentally very unwell, he has no clarity or foresight. Markle does nothing to help him except reinforce his convoluted, disturbed thinking. Clearly, there’s no future for him within the monarchy as he is a loose cannon and completely untrustworthy, not to mention barking mad. Only a mother could love him and as we know.…she is no more.
This strange man who communes with his mother’s ghost, see signs from her in a leopard, sees red mist on his brother, talks to blue boxes of hair, describes his brother’s genitalia in detail, thinks seals sing to Meghan is done for. Nothing but a train wreck we’re all craning our necks to see. What a PR disaster.
he might be a nutter now although I believe he was born evil just like is wife she has encouraged him and allowed him to think what he spouts as being acceptable, if there are children why are social services in the USA not intervening!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.