Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to air on Sunday night at 9pm UK time
I think we are getting the interviews on Monday. I will not be watching any of it.

I am worrying about the RF and the people of the UK after the dimwit talking about the Taliban in his book. I am having flash backs to the bombing at Hyde and Regents Parks.
There were 11 poor members of the military killed during one and I think 5 at the other. Also a number of poor horses were killed. I remember their bodies still on the road.

If anything happens in the UK as the result of Harry's book he should be charged with treason and all titles removed so he can be locked up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Yah already posted. My sentiments are: this person has a mental illness.
Seeing that he identifies with Daenarys in Game of Thrones....duck OFF.
William is not Viserys.
This is no longer funny; however Harry can wholeheartedly duck off.

Reactions: 43
Well it's a new day in the UK (Night time in my country). What is the day going to bring? The Palace are absolutely doing the right thing not responding - they don't need to. There could have been a lot of negativity about the fight between William and Harry, but because it's just one thing in amongst so much other ridiculous stuff, the potential impact has been lessened.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Harry and Meghan #293 The Dog Bowl Crack'd From Side To Side

A novel by Wagatha Christie
You are seriously on form, 100% 🤩🤩
e
Has anyone else mentioned or thought of this

Perhaps the mystery woman (shag) in the field was (allegedly) with one of the Spice Girls 😊

The ages and timing would be right 😆

Could this be why not all were invited to the Wedding
Ginger spice and ginger prince...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well it's a new day in the UK (Night time in my country). What is the day going to bring? The Palace are absolutely doing the right thing not responding - they don't need to. There could have been a lot of negativity about the fight between William and Harry, but because it's just one thing in amongst so much other ridiculous stuff, the potential impact has been lessened.
I think their silence just shows Harry up for being such a whining wally. Their strategy is correct. Rise above it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
To a 17 year old, a 21 year old would be an older woman. It's talking about it that's sick.
it’s making me cackle a bit that a lot of the press, quietly, but definitely, are pointing out how old frosty the penis prefers older women. Crockery flying EVERYWHERE!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
" Harry's penchant for older woman is well known, with the young prince previously being linked to a string of women who were several years his senior. "

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can't argue with any of this...

Colonel Tim Collins: Prince Harry has turned against his other family, the military.

The colonel has accused the Duke – who alongside the Duchess of Sussex stepped down as a senior Royal in 2020 – of pursuing "riches he does not need" and rejecting "family and comradely love that he badly needs".

"Prince Harry's latest revelations in his memoir 'Spare' are clearly a tragic money-making scam to fund the lifestyle he can't afford and someone else has chosen.

"Amongst his assertions is a claim that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan. That's not how you behave in the Army; it's not how we think. He has badly let the side down. We don't do notches on the rifle butt. We never did.

"Harry has now turned against the other family, the military, that once embraced him having trashed his birth family.

"He has chosen a path that is alien to us in the UK and the Commonwealth, pursuing US identity politics and casting slurs or racism around where none exists in any manner comparable to the USA.

"I wonder whose path he has chosen? In the end, I see only disappointment and misery in his pursuit of riches he does not need and his rejection of family and comradely love that he badly needs.

"He would be well to reflect that money does not actually exist. Ask anybody who invested in Bitcoin. However, love is real."

https://www.forces.net/royals/princ...-has-turned-against-his-other-family-military

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
PIERS has gone dark I think after his twitter was hacked last week and the hacker was spewing out all kinds of racist stuff using the N word and mocking every royal, basically.

Piers’ agents have probably told him to lie low for a while until it blows over. Also unfortunately for Piers, he was also fresh off of praising Andrew Tate and having him on his show a second time.

It is really unfortunate timing because we need Piers’ take right now, you know it would be sensational! I really admire Piers excellent ‘wordsmithery’!, regardless what you think of him.
Piers is back Monday - he has been on vacation since Christmas. Same for Dan Wootton. All back to normal service next week!! Cannot wait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Can't argue with any of this...

Colonel Tim Collins: Prince Harry has turned against his other family, the military.

The colonel has accused the Duke – who alongside the Duchess of Sussex stepped down as a senior Royal in 2020 – of pursuing "riches he does not need" and rejecting "family and comradely love that he badly needs".

"Prince Harry's latest revelations in his memoir 'Spare' are clearly a tragic money-making scam to fund the lifestyle he can't afford and someone else has chosen.

"Amongst his assertions is a claim that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan. That's not how you behave in the Army; it's not how we think. He has badly let the side down. We don't do notches on the rifle butt. We never did.

"Harry has now turned against the other family, the military, that once embraced him having trashed his birth family.

"He has chosen a path that is alien to us in the UK and the Commonwealth, pursuing US identity politics and casting slurs or racism around where none exists in any manner comparable to the USA.

"I wonder whose path he has chosen? In the end, I see only disappointment and misery in his pursuit of riches he does not need and his rejection of family and comradely love that he badly needs.

"He would be well to reflect that money does not actually exist. Ask anybody who invested in Bitcoin. However, love is real."

https://www.forces.net/royals/princ...-has-turned-against-his-other-family-military
I wonder if Harold will read that. His head will be unable to compute the 360 needed to fully absorb what he’s being told.

Reactions: 31
On gb news, H tried to cancel the publication apparently.

Taliban want him tried for war crimes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Breathing some life into Chita's wonderful drawings ... (hope that's ok Chita).

Animation1.gif
Animation6.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
This is clearly a lie. We all know Harold can’t read.
Maybe she wrote it in simplified hieroglyphs her calligraphy. Match made in hell he can definitely read that. What he understands is another thing altogether.

" Harry's penchant for older woman is well known, with the young prince previously being linked to a string of women who were several years his senior. "

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

" Harry's penchant for older woman is well known, with the young prince previously being linked to a string of women who were several years his senior. And currently married to a shrew woman several decades years his senior."

There. Fixed it.

If she sues me, she'll have to bring her real birth certificate in court. Sparry's balls are is in her court now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wow. The hits keep coming. What a nasty, little, shortsighted man child.

He’s seems to have a whole load of trouble with ‘ weddings’ ..fake best man, wedding 3 days before …

Surely though if he wasn’t the best man it reflects that the brothers weren’t as close as we were led to believe …so it’s not the great tragedy that they are now very probably estranged for life …every cloud and all that !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.