Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wait, Harold lied to Welby again by pretending, in church, in front of the Queen as head of the church, to be Willim's best man? And william was drunk and handed bbrushedhis teeth for his wedding? Keep digging, Harold

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm starting to think he has some overwhelmingly obsessive love for his brother, which is unrequited and has made him extremely jealous of anyone close to Wills, and he is now hitting hard to gain his attention - all very weird and sinister. Think the men in white coats are badly needed and long overdue

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
May I respectfully make a sensible polite request? Whilst these threads are whizzing past and we're having difficulty keeping up, I think it would be best to put miscarriage experiences and tea and toast behind spoilers. This has previously been requested by a few other regular posters, and I back their suggestion. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
"I love grandma's". WTAF???? She is mad as a chocolate frog 😳
View attachment 1861194
Jeans aye!?! But did she have her bare feet out this time, like she did when she first met W&K?
Cos we all know how relaxed and proud she was about her bunion covered hobbit feet.

QE11: “What are thoooooooooseeee???!”

8FA3DCD1-AD63-4F7F-8E7C-AF8CBFAF7353.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!
And my experiences were 22, 19 and 15 years ago - i cant imagine what it‘s like now! Saying that, with baby no.1 I had to stay in for at least 6 hrs after having him and I was dressed, packed and watching the clock for about an hour before they said I could go!

Reactions: 15
I think we are getting the interviews on Monday. I will not be watching any of it.

I am worrying about the RF and the people of the UK after the dimwit talking about the Taliban in his book. I am having flash backs to the bombing at Hyde and Regents Parks.

There were 11 poor members of the military killed during one and I think 5 at the other. Also a number of poor horses were killed. I remember their bodies still on the road.

If anything happens in the UK as the result of Harry's book he should be charged with treason and all titles removed so he can be locked up.
As a civilian, I am worried about everyone now because the Taliban is saying there were no casualties in the period Harold is supposedly saying he killed anyone, so the Taliban is outright saying Harold killed innocent civilians. No one is off limits

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!
My mum had my sister in 1981 and was in the hospital for a week.

Reactions: 16
As a civilian, I am worried about everyone now because the Taliban is saying there were no casualties in the period Harold is supposedly saying he killed anyone, so the Taliban is outright saying Harold killed innocent civilians. No one is off limits
Which would be…. a war crime?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I used to love a bit of Meghan bashing a year or so ago but I did start to check myself a bit as I could see there was at least some merit to the misogyny arguments if not the racism ones. I started to see that Harry was far from the innocent little boy that was being tricked by an evil witch.

Obviously we don’t need to start #freemeghanmarkle trending on Twitter but I hope more people are seeing that Harry has been the master of his own destiny for the last few years.
Quite simply, they are both utter cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just popping in before work to say I'll only be referring to Harold's penis by it's proper name from now on...

Olaf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Which would be…. a war crime?
unequivocally so I believe. The ‘other side’ will probably have ‘actual receipts’ as to where they were and when, and as to any civi incidents. This is dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
A party girl in her mid 20’s

'I won't name her but she was from their world socially, so she wasn't intimidated by Harry or his status.

So with the sounds of it she’s a socialite. First person who popped into my head would be the late Tara Palmer Tomkinson? She had horses

EB37F81D-C8D0-48A9-8653-FE1094D62892.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.