Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bollocks 😡😡😡😡

I am trying to work out what is going on & @Dooley Doo & @Amiyaya have voiced my rambling thoughts well.
Smeg & her "team" have worked Reek into a wreck & are trying to undermine our establishment & ruin the coronation.
She is only quiet when things are going her way.....

Reek is a vengeful fool who deserves no sympathy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
May I respectfully make a sensible polite request? Whilst these threads are whizzing past and we're having difficulty keeping up, I think it would be best to put miscarriage experiences and tea and toast behind spoilers. This has previously been requested by a few other regular posters, and I back their suggestion. Thank you.
This is sensible, with you on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm starting to think he has some overwhelmingly obsessive love for his brother, which is unrequited and has made him extremely jealous of anyone close to Wills, and he is now hitting hard to gain his attention - all very weird and sinister. Think the men in white coats are badly needed and long overdue
He seems to have a serious inferiority complex which involves :

-His small frost bitten penis
-His red hair
-Not looking like his mum
-Not looking like his dad
-Looking like James Hewitt
-Not being hugged
-Being the spare
-Not having a bigger bedroom with a view at Balmoral
- Not going on bike rides as a kid (or more accurately, forgetting he went on bike rides)
- Having his virginity taken by a woman who thought she was shagging a horse.
- Being left behind in a bunker to play Resident Evil whilst the men whose lives you’ve endangered hold the line.
- Not finding and keeping a nice girlfriend
- Dressing like a Nazi and foisting the blame on your brother because Haz was too thick to realise it was a bad idea himself.
- Being thick (I added that one but it probably is in the book)

No wonder he settled for Meghan. He was obviously getting pretty desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
A party girl in her mid 20’s

'I won't name her but she was from their world socially, so she wasn't intimidated by Harry or his status.

So with the sounds of it she’s a socialite. First person who popped into my head would be the late Tara Palmer Tomkinson? She had horses

View attachment 1862119
Looks like she would have been 20 when he was 17. She was my first thought too when I read this just now.

Reactions: 24
I see child insider Scobie Doo is attempting to diffuse the kill number with ‘context’. It’s not going very well.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Bollocks 😡😡😡😡

I am trying to work out what is going on & @Dooley Doo & @Amiyaya have voiced my rambling thoughts well.
Smeg & her "team" have worked Reek into a wreck & are trying to undermine our establishment & ruin the coronation.

The Queen never clapped eyes on Invisibet, I’d put my wages on it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Bollocks 😡😡😡😡

war is no joke as we all know and most of us have very real, very tangible memories of being touched by it and the fall out from radical/extreme groups. Right back to the troubles in NI, the gulf war, Afghanistan - and everything else that’s happened. Extremist cells operate anywhere and everywhere from the London bombings, the Birmingham bombings and to things such as the Murder of Lee Rigby. So much hard work, time, money and skill has gone into peace negotiations and treaties, forming relationships, counter terrorism and so forth. One absolute hole with a chip on his shoulder has raised hatred and stirred discomfort to rise to the surface again and it is dangerous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I see child insider Scobie Doo is attempting to diffuse the kill number with ‘context’. It’s not going very well.
All I can think when I read this except is that I hope they change the American spellings to Uk English before it’s release here - otherize (is that even a word?), vaporized, mom….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Looks like she would have been 20 when he was 17. She was my first thought too when I read this just now.
It's making me really uncomfortable that two women who are no longer here have been referred to / implicated in his book 😔 they have way of response 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.