Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone see what happened to Salman Rushdie decades after the fatwa was put on him and still write about how many people you killed in Afghanistan? I know Harry doesn't care about fellow Brits and servicemen but FFS we know he cares about himself and presumably his children too. He has just put a target on his childrens backs that will be there forever. Both of them are now destined to constantly have super high levels of security because of what their idiot Father wrote in his book, they could have had semi normal lives. Also Harry will have to make enough money to support millions of dollars in security costs for them for their whole lives.

I mean there was an attack in the US on New Years Eve by a man who had been radicalised online because of how Muslims are treated abroad, that is exactly who will be coming after Harry and his family now https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/02/nyregion/times-square-nyc-machete-attack.html

The taliban won't forget, they will want their pound of flesh for this

Shouldn't the NAACP and Kennedys be taking back the awards he got for being a good humanitarian?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Hang on Harold is now saying he was not the best man, did not give speech. Recollections may vary - my memory is he stood beside his brother at church, went into vestibule (not sure if that is name) to sign paperwork with family then gave a speech at wedding. I goggled it - multiple articles on the wedding include comments re his speech by guests. There may have been other speeches as well. Could multiple newspapers incorrectly report his speech and its contents?

• Wow
Reactions: 64

Wow. The hits keep coming. What a nasty, little, shortsighted man child.
I would not trust someone who has shown the disloyalty that Harry has to deliver a best mans speech. Chances are Harrys just annoyed he didn't get to talk about Williams penis that day too

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A mature and sensitive autobiographer will find a way to tell his own story without telling other peopleโ€™s. Clearly Haz isnโ€™t either of these things.
His ghostwriter is also taking a hit. How do you put your name to this as an award winning writer? I don't think he'll be in high demand after this utter tit show. Career ending book for JM and a "career" ending book for Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
bleeping Hell!

He's taking the Benny Hill joke - "man is born of woman and spends the rest of his life trying to get back in" - to extremes.

Harry, leave the poor woman alone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
bleeping Hell!

He's taking the Benny Hill joke - "man is born of woman and spends the rest of his life trying to get back in" - to extremes.

Harry, leave the poor woman alone.
Presumably he can give up his HRH properly rather than just agreeing not to use it and be buried wherever he wants. Interesting that none of the leaks yet have had anything about Earl Spencer. Would love to know what the Earl makes of Harry's indiscretion

Reactions: 41
Once again, this is all just book one :D

WTF is he gonna reveal in books 2-4 of the deal :eek::eek::eek:
I wonder if this book is purposely written so bad that the publisher cancels the contract, so there are no books 2-4, but Hazzno can still keep the cash, as he kept to his part of the deal.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!
Yep, I was born in 1962,my Mum stayed in the maternity home for a week after my Dad had dropped her off at the door with instructions for him to ring in the morning to see how things had gone๐Ÿ˜‚ By the time we came home I was in a four hour feeding routine and sleeping through the night. Different times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is also why the RF have a โ€˜never explain, never complainโ€™ policy. Once they respond directly to an issue, they have put it in the public arena and it is then very difficult to claim an invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 40
So do you think that Harold publishing his supposed kill count was an act of stupidity and arrogance, or it's a calculated move to try to get his security paid for?

• Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1861249

This is not normal behaviour at all. The guy is unhinged. He needs serious psych help and fast.
Science just died a little.

I'm all for Nature/Universe's signals and omens and such - I've seen them in action myself. But this is too much. Singing seals told him that she would conceive? They didn't happen to reveal the winning lottery numbers, did they?

images - 2023-01-07T084945.593.jpeg

And who told the seals that they were trying anyway?

download (5).jpeg

Poor seals. Their eyes!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if this book is purposely written so bad that the publisher cancels the contract, so there are no books 2-4, but Hazzno can still keep the cash, as he kept to his part of the deal.
I don't think it matters if the book is crap or worthy of a literary prize. It's all about $$$, the prestige of publishing a book by a son of a king and maybe a big duck you to Harry's family if whoever cooked and approved the deal at his publishers feel strongly about certain political issues. We might think Harry stinks but Harry at this publishing house is a major coup to who brought him onboard.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Congratulations Hannahebee on becoming a VIP member. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

As we know how litigious the gruesomes are, do we think they are watching the media to see if it steps over the lines and slap a writ. Especially the DM.

With all this dosh coming in from the deals with Spotify, Nutflux etc and TV appearances will Smeg stick around until H gets the money the QM left him. I think he gets that money at 40.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has anyone else mentioned or thought of this

Perhaps the mystery woman (shag) in the field was (allegedly) with one of the Spice Girls ๐Ÿ˜Š

The ages and timing would be right ๐Ÿ˜†

Could this be why not all were invited to the Wedding
Tell me what you want, what you really really want ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So do you think that Harold publishing his supposed kill count was an act of stupidity and arrogance, or it's a calculated move to try to get his security paid for?
I don't think he's that deep. I think it's a duck up. But if it really was on purpose I wouldn't be surprised either.

Reactions: 31
Hang on Harold is now saying he was not the best man, did not give speech. Recollections may vary - my memory is he stood beside his brother at church, went into vestibule (not sure if that is name) to sign paperwork with family then gave a speech at wedding. I goggled it - multiple articles on the wedding include comments re his speech by guests. There may have been other speeches as well. Could multiple newspapers incorrectly report his speech and its contents?
I wish Harold was telling the truth (he isn't) as it would be a sign that William knew by then how much he couldn't trust his brother.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.