Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, in truth I hope smeagol has stuffed reek into a darkened room with a huge supply of cannabis candy, chocolate, chicken wings and his favorite teddy with some seal songs playing quietly in the background., This ain't going his way, and I doubt he can handle it. The RF does not need a tragedy right now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh...

So Harry had his therapist with him during the interviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve previously been a believer in TW being pregnant but the documentary blitz of coverage from them made me reconsider and this seals it for me , the wording is so very bleeping vague.

Taken from the Mail:

He wrote: 'When the doctor said it was a question of minutes, I told Meg the first thing I wanted was for the little baby to see my face. We knew it would be a girl. She agreed and pressed my hand.'

With the doctor overseeing the whole thing, Harry explained how he helped to deliver his daughter into the world.

He then handed her over to Meghan - who later told him that she had 'never been as in love with him as she was in that moment' - so she could do skin-to-skin with her daughter.
Poor baby. It's a miracle she didn't crawl back in.

The way he describes it does sound like a teenage boy bragging to his mates about a fictional encounter he had to be fair…
Yes, and like it wasn't necessarily with a woman. Something about the language was really off. Not just in the normal 'women are objects for men's pleasure' way.

"I love grandma's". WTAF???? She is mad as a chocolate frog 😳
View attachment 1861194
Patronising witch. Fake bleep, but the reek is real, pun very much intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It is, but as usual - his stories have no context. An older woman could have been 18 or 19. It may never have even happened and could be totally made up.
If it did happen, it shows you how indiscreet he is. Not just by potentially outing the woman involved but by having sex outdoors in a very public place. It’s against the law - and he must have had privacy drummed in to him from a very young age.
I’m sure it was all someone else’s fault anyway.
Obviously the woman's fault. Us women just loiter around fields waiting to be mounted by insecure ginger "stallions". Not a shred of self respect across our entire gender. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope the UN have taken note of his careless, bragging words and any UN Ambassador gig is off the table …..What “ humanitarian “ can’t see the offensiveness of blithely likening loss of life to chess pieces ..war or not !
Especially when other Armies work for the UN on peacekeeping missions.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh...

So Harry had his therapist with him during the interviews.
I hope that therapist has their documentation in order. I'd be charting verbatim but it would still be walking a line. Also, beware of the therapist who doesn't demonstrate boundaries.

Reactions: 45
At least you got a room, I was sent home straight from the delivery room after babies 2 and 3 because there were no beds! Not that I wanted to stay but it would’ve been nice to have had a few minutes to rest!
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Obviously the woman's fault. Us women just loiter around fields waiting to be mounted by insecure ginger "stallions". Not a shred of self respect across our entire gender. :rolleyes:
I've been waiting around in this corn field for the last 15 years and not a one has mounted me yet! Bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I feel like they went absolutely bonkers in this book—creating an international terrorism crisis and raising concerns about their mental health—all so the BRF will be forced to take them back for their own safety.

Don't blame them. As Harry might say, "It's a cold, scary world out there, Pa!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve previously been a believer in TW being pregnant but the documentary blitz of coverage from them made me reconsider and this seals it for me , the wording is so very bleeping vague.

Taken from the Mail:

He wrote: 'When the doctor said it was a question of minutes, I told Meg the first thing I wanted was for the little baby to see my face. We knew it would be a girl. She agreed and pressed my hand.'

With the doctor overseeing the whole thing, Harry explained how he helped to deliver his daughter into the world.

He then handed her over to Meghan - who later told him that she had 'never been as in love with him as she was in that moment' - so she could do skin-to-skin with her daughter.
I don't believe a thing. We have not seen children live to this day, yet know all about, his cocaine use and circumcision. I was positive they hired a surrogate twice, but these quotes make me doubt if the children exist

Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Wow. The hits keep coming. What a nasty, little, shortsighted man child.
A mature and sensitive autobiographer will find a way to tell his own story without telling other people’s. Clearly Haz isn’t either of these things.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.