Harry and Meghan #292 If the Taliban thinks you're morally corrupt, it's probably time to shut up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession with Kate continues:

View attachment 1861168

The sugars will NOT like hearing that Peg was copying Kate.
Harry definitely fancied her at one point. He'd act up like an immature 13 year old around her. It was once reported he breathlessly told friends Kate had the best legs in Britain. 🤣 Harry even wanted to talk about Kate's legs in his brother's wedding speech but his gf at the time said absolutely not. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
The Prince with a penis-quite-chilly
Wanted revenge on a prestigious big willy
on his dearest he threw shade
but instead self-detonated a grenade,
now he and the wife just look silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thank you for starting the thread Cassandra333 and the recap.
Congratulations Hula flight on the title.

I still have to read 10 pages of the last thread and this one. Has H mentioned who made the racist remarks about Aldi or is that for Smeg's book.
Or is that how they are going to keep people buying and watching their crap. Only problem is most people are not interested in the whining whingers.

Reactions: 29

What the actual duck did i just read?
I'm stunned that Meghan didn't take off with it to a lab somewhere to try to clone Harry's mummy to get the perfect little blonde haired, blue-eyed Diana Junior.... Or did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Harry definitely fancied her at one point. He'd act up like an immature 13 year old around her. It was once reported he breathlessly told friends Kate had the best legs in Britain. 🤣 Harry even wanted to talk about Kate's legs in his brother's wedding speech but his gf at the time said absolutely not. 😆
I don't think in this case it's all that unusual to fall a little bit in love with a siblings partner, especially given the dynamic W&C have. Mature and healthy individuals process this and recognize they're not in love with the person but the type of relationship and connection, then they go find someone who fulfills that for them. I think H was so manic about Megs because he thought he found that (typical reaction to love bombing). It wears off though and this is why not rushing in would have served him better. Megs was not in fact stable or loving. She certainly doesn't have the backbone and intelligence to navigate the challenges of such a high profile position.

Reactions: 40
I'm stunned that Meghan didn't take off with it to a lab somewhere to try to clone Harry's mummy to get the perfect little blonde haired, blue-eyed Diana Junior.... Or did she?
He'd have to pray one of those strands of hair came from the root and not just cuttings from the end otherwise any form of cloning couldnt work 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
my boyfriend thinks megatron is a narcissist and it’s the best thing i’ve heard this year so far, the taliban taking the piss out of haribo is a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He fell asleep waiting for her to do the pregnancy test.
How long does it take to wee on a stick?
Why did it take her so long?
At around 7/8 weeks onwards it barely takes 30 seconds. Even in the days after your periods due it’s barely a minute. The ghost writer must have given up on giving his nonsense a reality check at that point.

His hate boner for Kate is almost as sociopathic and scary and his Taliban nonsense. One of the most famous men in the world born to family with over a thousand years of history, the most important and powerful people in the world attend your family events and you include a story of how Kate made a face when asked to share her lipgloss??? A face!!
Even 24 year old ex love islanders can find more substance to fill their memoirs with.

Does anyone else listen to the ‘celebrity memoir book club’ podcast? Their take on this is going to be awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
At around 7/8 weeks onwards it barely takes 30 seconds. Even in the days after your periods due it’s barely a minute. The ghost writer must have given up on giving his nonsense a reality check at that point.

His hate boner for Kate is almost as sociopathic and scary and his Taliban nonsense. One of the most famous men in the world born to family with over a thousand years of history, the most important and powerful people in the world attend your family events and you include a story of how Kate made a face when asked to share her lipgloss??? A face!!
Even 24 year old ex love islanders can find more substance to fill their memoirs with.

Does anyone else listen to the ‘celebrity memoir book club’ podcast? Their take on this is going to be awesome!
Of course he hates Kate. He wants her and she rejected him for William. And Meghan hates her because she has the man Meghan really wants.

Reactions: 45
Of course he hates Kate. He wants her and she rejected him for William. And Meghan hates her because she has the man Meghan really wants.

Nooooo! They just want a hug…..And a go of her lipgloss, and a lift to the shops and her engagement ring back and for her to just take her bloody shoes off when she comes round. That’s all and then they can be the Fab Four they were all meant to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That photo honestly reminders me of a kindergartener dobbing that someone ruined their picture in art class or something.

So something that doesn’t sit right about the Meghan argument and ‘her asking ‘did you hear men speaking to women like that when you were growing up?’ ‘Yes’ I replied as I turned my head away’ scenario…

Harry has stated he has few memories of his mother and has blanked most memories of his life before her death. So who is he trying to indicate her heard language like that from? C & C? HMTLQ and PP?

Or did he just make this up? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So Diana spoke to Harry though a Leopard.

Mediums around the world have puzzled over Diana's message...
"In between, what I find is pleasing and I'm feeling fine."

Obviously Harry took it as an omen...
stripped off his clothes and jumped in a nearby lake...
only to find out later that it was infested by man-eating Scottish Hippopotami...

But never fear, as I can exclusively reveal that not only is the message a clear indication that Diana hates William, his baldness, and his wife...
but I have also obtained, never before seen, leaked pictures of the leopard...
through which Diana spoke.

1673056554563.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I went to bed last night thinking this was a huge joke on us all but obviously as there isn’t any denial I have to believe this bilge is Harry’s truth.
I don’t want any of the Royal family to respond but I’m seriously hoping Harold and TW won’t be invited to the Coronation. This will probably be the only Coronation I will see in my lifetime and I don’t want it ruined by the village idiot and his vicious wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.