Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's doing all this to try and (again) paint KC and W in a bad light for not falling at his feet and begging him to come back....just in time for the Coronation.

Stay strong KC and no invites!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She wears a size 8 and those shoes are NOT cheap (Aquazzura). The pineapple logo is an Italian symbol for prosperity. I cannot even imagine spending $900+ dollars on a pair of uncomfortable shoes! At least her bunions are wrapped in style!! 😆🤮
View attachment 1847973
Her feet are almost as pink as the soles of the shoes.
Was she identifying as Caucasian that day or did she just forget to apply the industrial strength bronzer on this particular occasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel lost and I have no idea what to make of all this H&M stuff anymore and I'm getting past caring....

KC3, I wish would pass up his throne to William - it will never happen, I don't care for or trust KC3. I understand his parental needs, to want to keep H as close as possible, but he's looking a fool in the meantime. Perhaps as some tweets have alluded, things are happening in the background and it's a long game 🤷🏼‍♀️

What I don't like is how H&M have trashed the UK and one of our oldest institutions, that for the most part do a huge amount of good, raise awareness and serve their people, HMTQ was impeccable at this, KC3 has a lot to live up too.

I partly feel betrayed by KC3 for not sticking up for his people, for "allowing" H&M to trash us.

H's indignant whining is BORING!!! It's so last year and it continues and he's making himself look more and more stupid. I don't know if he's thick, as vile as M or what.... How can you want to offer olive branches to your family, yet constantly and ruthlessly complain about them so publicly - like how does that not compute in his brain!!

I do wonder if he is so under M's spell, suffering so badly with MH, that he's in too deep and just has to carry on, on this path??
But then other times, I think he's just a vindictive as her and she's brought out the worst and unleashed a beast.

There is definitely a lot more going on behind the scenes for all parties.... The drip drip of stories, (moon bump as an example) is telling, people are absolutely fed up of the lies and cover ups, to protect H&M and TRF to a degree.

Meghan needs to be exposed, she needs to be cancelled and I really bloody hope 2023 is the year that this happens - Lady C if you're reading this, give us a clue to this last, please!! 🥂

Sorry for the long moany post 😏
Don't apologise, you have summed up my thoughts exactly 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Breaking News
Theres a new interview coming up with Harry and the totally unknown royal expert ChitasonChita.
I got a copy of the answers! But I'm not sure who was actually answering, Dickless or Meg of the Moulting Minge, but here are royal expert ChitasonChita's questions, with the Royal responses.

Questions such as
1) Harry what do you think your mum would feel about you attacking the monarchy and making family arguments public?

She said I was special, and just as Importent as my brother, Mum would be so very proud of me and Meghan. MEG would have been the daughter she never had.

2) what would you say to the people who accuse you of hastening the death of your grandparents and breaking their hearts with your cruel accusations?

Naff orf. Thats what I say. You're cruel to Meghan. You're the cruel ones!

3) what would you say about your "my father cut me off financially" comment to the millions of people worldwide struggling to meet basic living costs and heating bills?

Yes, he's being a real Prick about my allowance. Dont you think?

4) why won't you show an unedited picture of you and your children all looking at the camera?

The actors frequently have some scheduling issues, so we use a rotating group of kids, and photoshop a lot.

5) do you really believe racism is the reason you and your wife have plummeted to the bottom of the most popular royal polls?

Not at all, but it's the most profitable scam we could come up with. Meg's tits were in an uproar, when the press said she was biracial. Then she figured out how to put a price tag on it. She's whipsmart you know.

6) The British people celebrated your wedding and welcomed your wife as a breath of fresh air. There is lots of evidence of this and yet you accuse them of the opposite and even hint they are racist.
Why can't you accept that racism is not the reason your popularity has fallen? Why can't you accept that people just do not like you or your wife any more because you have constantly insulted them and the people see your behaviour as treacherous?

I'm sorry, pass me that joint on the table and say again please?

7) why don't you actually do some good works and stop using a Delaware loophole to only give 5% of donations to charity?

Working is hard! I am a prince. it's not fair.

8) why do you lie so much?

I don't lie I am just as tall as my brother, taller actually, but they always made me slouch so he'd look taller.

9) why do you accuse other people of leaking to the press, broadcasting misinformation etc when it's you who is doing that?

It was Meg's idea. She's whipsmart you know.

10) why do you complain about press intrusion/paparazzi chasing you when it's not true?

But it IS true. Meggy told me. She's whipsmart you know.

11) why do you lecture people about saving the planet and yet use private jets for useless pretending to be royal trips when you could just stay at home?

My legs are very long, (Im taller than my brother actually) so its a necessity. Plain and simple. Thats what new mummy Megs says. She's whipsmart you know.

12) why dont you both STFU and live the quiet life out of the public eye that you said you wanted?

Next question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Meghan has told him he wants to reconcile.
They need the money.
She wants to go to state events and wear a tiara.
If they don’t have RF connections they have nothing to sell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
O/T. Martina Navratilova just been diagnosed with throat and breast cancer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Size 38 is a UK size 5, not 8
I think her feet are a lot bigger because of her Moron's Toe. Not being bitchy :) but I'd add a couple of sizes. Guess this pair of shoes in the curtsey photo was a special edition, the Size 42 stamp removed and changed to a girlish 38 or 39 ( I can't see even with glasses).
Even without the grisly protuberance this is not a size 5 or 6.
GnatFux knew it would be seen by the world.
And the Pineapple is not a symbol of Italian prosperity, it's a secret sign of a cuckholded emasculated capon which Italians have used since the days of the Borgias to signal that a woman is loose, available and dangerous. Courtesans used to raise their legs to show their soles to passing noblemen in the hope of hustling a paid encounter.

Attached is proof, sorry couldn't put the Toe behind a spoiler. Note how the Moron's Toe takes the foot up at least 2 sizes, and is striving for freedom just like its owner.
images (7).jpeg

Photo: Getty Images

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Want a good chuckle? Click on this thread and you’ll have loads and loads to read!! ❤ HarrysGreySuit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He gets worse and worse.Should we be worried.... :rolleyes:

Anyone with any sense knows you dont thrash the family in one breath and wish to be re united in the othe breath...so I conclude he Haznosense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
When the Stoats first fled / were kicked out, the RF hoped that they'd do what they said, make a living and support themselves. But the Stoat is unemployable and the Ho is mad, and both are shameless leeches with no pride. It was never going to work.

The Stoat offers problems, no solutions. He presents himself as a bystander with no control over his fate, an incontinent jellyfish with no spine or say in his own actions.
Buffeted by bullies, a ground-down second fiddle who wanted to be first fiddle in an ancient Monarchy.
Fancy whining that you were not born first! The ultimate delusion.

Nasty Willy shouted at the hardened 10-year veteran and frightened him. Schizophrenic Stoat jumps from warrior to little boy victim in one sentence. It's on record that the Stoat and his Ho shouted at female employees who could not answer back, leaving them in tears and driving some of them out of their jobs.
Pooper will no doubt bring this up.

Chuck's red line for the Stoat not to cross should apply to all the family, not just Camilla. This message signals a heirarchy in importance. What about Catherine? It's not just Spare, what about the Stoat's Squad who attack George and Charlotte? No red line here?

He and the Ho left for privacy, now he maliciously business himself invading his own family's privacy, tittle-tattling in the nasty sneak stage of his stunted development.

"Incontinent jellyfish" 👌😂😂😂 waiting for mum to get off the phone so I can read her this. Read her it, she was also 😂

I just saw a clip of the Stoat going his father and brother won't reconcile and it suits them to cast the Smarkles as the villains. Poor boohoo boo. From what I've just learnt about my narcs, Sparry should be glad that this is who his father and brother are. 100% sure they would never curse him out and tell him to go die as he battles cancer, unable to get treatment because they made him sign over all his assets and cut him out of the inheritance, while spreading around emails in which they'd promised him help (empty promise, obviously). Even after all of this, Charles hasn't actually cast him adrift. He'll only know how that feels when Smegs discards him.

I'm in a pretty bad mood right due to narcs, their supporters and general users and fair-weather friends right now, and gearing up for a rant. Someone share some nice news please. Any humanity left in this world? Definitely going to see if I can have my new year on January 14. This one sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'

Not one single good comment, people are sick of them now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The forum for Mums has a thread about his interview. They don’t seem very happy with him which is unusual.

Is it because of the reconciliation part?

I feel like that will throw off a lot of their fans.

They have been painting William and Charles as villains, this is the 4th year in. Now they say they want to reconcile. It's such a weak move.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Headlines in a weeks time...

Jealous William Upstages Harry's Book With Baby News

etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really really hope the royals keep on ignoring these blood sucking parasites.

5 is beyond redemption, he’s out and out baiting for a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.