Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
What a great 'FUCK YOU' to Hazno and Smeg by giving Jason Knauf a gong. :LOL: The Royals have always been pretty subtle ... unlike The Harkles, about as subtle as a bulldozer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Invictus

Chatty Member
I’m going to unlurk here. I spend most my time on another thread and had been worried/heard that other threads on tattle were somewhat toxic. Not seeing that here and also getting interested and annoyed about H & M. I can share my backstory as to my interest in this pair another time, but gonna pitch something out there from my professional experience.

• As a therapist, it can be transformative to help a client find a voice, speak to their trauma, and stop hiding the skeletons in the closet (only sick as your secrets). I can’t speak to how others practice but I will speak to training and prevailing research and best practice guidelines (particularly when there’s a profession of a desired relationship). Communication of grievances and pain works best when using “I” language and “I statements.” For example: I felt overlooked during my childhood and I now find it hard to speak with you, I feel betrayed, I feel hurt by x, y, z. H & M are all about the “they did this,” “they leaked stories,” “they don’t want reconciliation,” etc. It closes communication, negates any personal responsibility, and leaves very little room for anyone to feel safe in a difficult conversation. Again, this only holds true when its healthy and desired to have some sort of relationship. This would not be advisable in certain situations and I've certainly said to a client "you are being abused and manipulated. You are not at fault for the behavior of others.."
  • Safety is absolutely key in managing conflict. If one party doesn’t feel safe, they can’t share hurt, hope, or vulnerability. It’s really hard to feel safe when you know your emails, texts, and/or conversations will be shared (and edited) with random third parties (or the whole fucking world).
  • Putting people on blast never ends well. No family member ever says: Gosh Jane, I’m so glad you put this out there and I now see the light. I clearly understand why you dragged me and my spouse, and by extension my children through the mud.
  • Grey rocking is a form of response to abuse which protects the abused and limits the supposed fuel used by the abuser or toxic individual. Grey rocking essentially amounts to no personal response whatever to the abusive parties, no matter how they escalate. This does not mean no response at all. When dealing with abuse, narcissism, or toxic personalities, there’s always legal options (restraining orders, civil protection, police reports, legal ramifications for slander etc) but you eliminate personal contact and responses. I personally think the RF are grey rocking. As much as everyone would like to see some sort of response, I think parties in the RF have had actual counseling and support in terms of how to deal with this.
  • Hi all. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Thalia

VIP Member
Just been reading back on the last thread and saw a post from VC10 (I think). News to me about segregation in the UK during WW2, I did a bit of googling and found the story, so just wanted to mention it here again. I think it's a fabulous story and thought others on here who dont know about this will appreciate reading about how the Brits were supporting the black American troops. There is more to this story sadly with things becoming violent.

"African American troops were used to being segregated from their white counterparts back home – but in Britain no such laws existed, and there was very little in the way of racial prejudice.
Black troops were welcomed with open arms, and were free to fraternize with British men and women in pubs, cinemas, dance halls, on public transport, and in other places with no restrictions. This was completely different from how it was for them in some parts of the US, particularly for those from the South.
Many American politicians and military officials worried that African American troops who were experiencing this newfound complete equality with whites would become “radicalized” and stir up trouble when they had to return to the US. They therefore sought to keep the black servicemen segregated from the local white population.

The British, however, refused to comply with any racist requests from American military police officers. When asked to segregate his pub, for example, one pub owner said that he would gladly do so. When the MP officers returned to check on the pub, the owner had put up a sign saying that only black GIs were welcome."
from www.warhistoryonline.com
When I was little, my grandparents lived in a small mining village in deepest darkest Yorkshire.

It was the sort of place where the doors were always open and everyone knew everyone elses' business. There seemed to be get-togethers going on all the time - outings, parties, picnics etc. and for us kids it was like having dozens of grandparents, aunties & uncles.

One of the most popular "uncles" was a GI who'd married one of the local girls and moved to the village. We kids could never understand why he'd left somewhere as glamorous as the US to live in an ordinary boring English village and he would just tell us that the people here are friendlier.

He died when I was about 4 years old and I'd pretty much forgotten about him until we had a family get-together yesterday & one of my cousins pulled out some old photo albums they'd found.

I'm absolutely stunned because I remember him, his larger than life personality, huge smile and infectious laugh. I didn't realise, until I saw his photo, he was African American.

He and his wife married (legally in the UK) in the local parish church shortly after the war and he was accepted as an "Honourary Yorkshireman".

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Chita

VIP Member
Harry and William had a good relationship.

When Catherine came along she seemed to always make sure Harry was not left out.
Many photographs and filmed footage show Harry looking really happy in the company of William and Catherine.
Many of us commented that he was a little in love with Catherine.

He gave his blessing for Diana's engagement ring to be given to her.
He couldn't have done that if he didn't love his brother and Catherine.

So what Changed?

Meghan.

Meghan changed everything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I was just at the Supermarket 3 days ago buying food for the weekend.when I saw a picture of Meg on a tabloid cover, and remarkled “I detest Meghan and Harry, and how they treated the Queen & Prince Phillip” , and suddenly the Cashier from the next checkout jumped over the belt, put her arm around me and getting down on one knee, thanked me for my honesty, and kissed my cheek before telling me hundreds of Stop and Shop employees would be rejoicing, I spoke the words they couldn’t, and it would forever be inspiration. I was very moved. And a single tear spilled onto my left cheek, as if someone had called for “One tear. Left Eye. Violet Go!”
E715BAAA-5403-4E3F-93CD-8E3F380011E4.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

ChipDex

VIP Member
Gosh they really are the unwanted gifts that just keep on giving, even when you beg for it to stop :rolleyes:

We're 2 days into the New Year and it's onslaught after onslaught. They both must be exhausted.......

And I have always respected the RF for never slinging anything back but I hope that Charles' advisors are aware of the damage that these two are now doing. They are truly and utterly poisonous.... and I think Harry is the main culprit here, Meghan is just fanning the flames and taking advantage.
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

planetmirth

VIP Member
It’s not that the family do not wish to reconcile but, bloody hell, you’ve all heard him…15 minutes tops is all we can take .”

Statement from The King .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I see absolutely no reason why the flatpacks should be given titles. Their parents do no royal duties, in fact they denigrate the establishment at every turn. The flatpacks live abroad and have no contact with the traditions and lifestyle and ‘mannerisms’ of the UK so the country will be alien to them. They cannot ‘use’ (although, exploit is another matter altogether) the titles in their country of residence and their parents have already stated that having titles would be a hindrance by leaving them open to risk and mocking. It is completely different from a working royal having a gap year or internship abroad then returning to The Firm. No reason for it so no need to use it as a bargain tool.
Maybe I’m a bit sensitive given the time of year and having lost my Dad last month, but I cannot wait for the Monteshitshow Duo and their hangers on to be screwed over by a shitload of Karma and the public decrying their tone deaf and, frankly, obscene actions. I know The RF won’t show their hand and the blanking and no response policy seems to be working, but I do feel the vast majority of the UK populace would like there to be a swift and definitive response rather than allowing the Gruesome Twosome any airtime at all.
Further I had never ever heard of the existence of anything other than THE truth until TW came on the scene and as for the WOKE agenda…………… I acknowledge my mood is low but I sometimes wonder why I keep going being an honest, caring and upright human being when liars, cheats and exploiters seem to get everything and sail through life.😢. I sincerely hope 2023 is when the tide turns against this divisive rhetoric and the namby pamby coddling of the wasters in society stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He called his family racist in OW interview, said his father and brother were trapped, blamed them for stories leaked, said W was a meanie and shouted at him yet now also calls them out for not wanting to reconcile. I don't blame them!

Now he has submitted new demands saying he wants to reconnect with KC and W but not the institution. The same institution his grandmother devoted 70 years of her life to.

You just couldn't make it up, what comes out of his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

margaretta

VIP Member
I am not sure about the truth in Princess Anne visiting however out of everyone she could have the most influence over Hazzno balls.

Considering that Hazzno’s biggest gripe is coming second to William on everything, as William will one day be King

Anne has had to suffer, not just being second born, but being pushed further down the line of succession because she was female (thankfully the law has changed, but it hasn’t changed for her). Yet this has never made her gripe in public; she knows the meaning of duty and service.

She has also maintained a private life. Not much was publicly revealed about her divorce from Captain Mark Phillips and and romance with Tim Lawrence. She is as private as private gets. Yet she is still a much loved and prominent royal and does the things she loves to do as well as perform her role.

Her children do not have titles and they have personal lives away from publicity when they want yet are still royal and respect the crown and are included as family.

And boy, does she know how to curtsy. The poignant moment of the whole funeral to me was Anne curtsying to HM The Queen’s coffin as it left Edinburgh.

Plus Anne out of all the royals, has had a serious attempt made on her life, when they tried to kidnap her in 1974 and she told them to naff off.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Chita

VIP Member
Breaking News
Theres a new interview coming up with Harry and the totally unknown royal expert ChitasonChita.

Questions such as
1) Harry what do you think your mum would feel about you attacking the monarchy and making family arguments public?
2) what would you say to the people who accuse you of hastening the death of your grandparents and breaking their hearts with your cruel accusations?
3) what would you say about your "my father cut me off financially" comment to the millions of people worldwide struggling to meet basic living costs and heating bills?
4) why won't you show an unedited picture of you and your children all looking at the camera?
5) do you really believe racism is the reason you and your wife have plummeted to the bottom of the most popular royal polls?
6) The British people celebrated your wedding and welcomed your wife as a breath of fresh air. There is lots of evidence of this and yet you accuse them of the opposite and even hint they are racist.
Why can't you accept that racism is not the reason your popularity has fallen? Why can't you accept that people just do not like you or your wife any more because you have constantly insulted them and the people see your behaviour as treacherous?
7) why don't you actually do some good works and stop using a Delaware loophole to only give 5% of donations to charity?
8) why do you lie so much?
9) why do you accuse other people of leaking to the press, broadcasting misinformation etc when it's you who is doing that?
10) why do you complain about press intrusion/paparazzi chasing you when it's not true?
11) why do you lecture people about saving the planet and yet use private jets for useless pretending to be royal trips when you could just stay at home?
12) why dont you both STFU and live the quiet life out of the public eye that you said you wanted?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Happy New Year for later on (when I will hopefully be asleep)

I do hope that Harry's book will be enough to shift some of the dislike onto him, he doesn't get enough of the blame IMO. He brought her on board, he failed to see his grandparents in the last years of their lives, he participated in the Oprah interview when PP was dying, he continued to make TQ's life difficult at the end.

Enough of this 'Poor Harry, led by his penis' nonsense, she's a fuckwit but he is just as culpable. And yet, he will eventually be welcomed back into the fold once they divorce and the country will be expected to forget when he called us all racist...

As Pat from ghosts says... all the food should be beige:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70