Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely his wife leaked them
That woman leaks everything, and I’m pretty sure Richard Cranium has absolutely ZERO idea how much she does leak!!
If their personal antics were actual pee leaks, that diaper would be overflowing!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
IMO they want back in. They need it. They have absolutely no "brand" without the RF, and every day just proves it more.

But they're desperate to spin it as reconciliation on their terms. Not the pitiful crawling back, tail between legs, that everyone with a functioning brain knows it will be.

And he's still only 5th in line behind William and the children. That's not going to change.

So what, exactly, does he want to happen? Even if the RF welcome him back, a lot of the public pretty much despise him now. And, as with PA, that probably won't change.

And a few valiant sugars in the replies, but overall it's not positive.

Stick a fork in it, Hazza. I think you're well and truly done. Or overdone.

They’re not holding back in the comments are they? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly, and how many pictures of the back of that child's head do we need to see?

Maybe if we got some jolly party photos/film clip of the kids interacting with each other, showing their faces and having fun, we might be interested.
We only get full photos and videos of the children when Netflix are paying for it.

Reactions: 32
IMO they want back in. They need it. They have absolutely no "brand" without the RF, and every day just proves it more.

But they're desperate to spin it as reconciliation on their terms. Not the pitiful crawling back, tail between legs, that everyone with a functioning brain knows it will be.

And he's still only 5th in line behind William and the children. That's not going to change.

So what, exactly, does he want to happen? Even if the RF welcome him back, a lot of the public pretty much despise him now. And, as with PA, that probably won't change.

We would like our £38 million for the Spectacle back …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Telegraph article re Anderson Cooper interview

Just had a look at the DM article archived here by JAR where Stoat felt betrayed by Wills leaking against the Stoats after their pact not to.
Didn't we read some time back that it was probably the Ho who leaked against themselves so William could be blamed? Divide and rule, she's a master at this, then steps back in tears.
I doubt William is a leaker, and of course it wouldn't occur to the dumb Stoat to look closer to home. I bet the Ho has all sorts of dealings with Aphid that Stoat knows nothing about.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

'I want, I want'. Ffs grow up you big girls blouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
'I want, I want'. Ffs grow up you big girls blouse
still after the 'half in - half out' that the Queen declined ...

We would like our £38 million for the Spectacle back …
the £38 million Spectacle that she was forced to endure ...... she seemed to be enjoying every single milli-second of it - the scheming trout

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
13) What the f*** do you actually do ???? **

** Shining a light and slagging off your family are not a job
Pooper Scooper (they don't call him that for nothing!!)

● Sir, why do the pubes on your head change from sparse orange to thick mahogany?
● why are your pupils pinpricks and your gaze unfocused, Your Highness?
● why are you attacking Catherine who's always looked out for you and loved you?
● why did you lie about HM meeting Legless, once HM was safely dead and could not object? Sir.
● how many of your 16 toilets do you use daily? An average will do, your Highness. Is it true that you are not actually toilet-trained and sometimes use the floor and walls? Our viewers already understand of course Sir, that this is the fault of your selfish older brother, and that Her Royal Highness uses shrubbery when possible. My Lord.
● rage and jealousy are consuming you, and I and our viewers hope you have a cardiologist and psychiatrist on speed-dial. Sir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
His book is just going to be about ordinary sibling quarrels as seen through the eyes of the perpetual manchild victim isn't it?

The lack of self-awareness of his immensely priveleged childhood is going to backfire and might even work in the RF's favour as his whinging will show what they had to deal with.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
In any other walk of life what Harry is doing is tantamount to harassment. Catherine or William should apply for a restraining order against him.
Absolutely: stalking, recording, harassing, defaming, gaslighting publicly, abused sick elderly family members,
Financial abuse, theft, elderly abuse, psychological and emotional abuse.... wish we had a bjngo card for these psychopaths.
The Narc Abuse Bingo card

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hello everyone just seen the the DM I truely don't understand what He is whining about now He keeps on and on about leaks and wanting His family back like a bleeping broken recond I def think He has been ' programmed ' He sounds like a cult member & He looks like He is on something ,as He looks a tad manic imo

Nice to see one of the biggest Nepo Babies in the world interveiwing Him ( never liked Anderson Cooper smug git ) Am guessing He picked Him and Tom for the interveiws because they are woak as shite

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Happy New Year Tattling Family!

I just woke up from my cava induced alcoholic coma of which i have very few varying recollections, most of them in Catalan. I also seemed to have either dreamt, hallucinated or was at a ski resort where i took selfies with some very old cutouts of King Chaz and Lady Di, all dressed up in neon colours ski garb, with pompom hat and reflecting goggles and geometric patterned scarves.

anyhow, let's raise a glass of... super strong coffee to the New Year and repeat the mantra: May 2023 be TOS FREE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I've saved it here to save the impressions on the Tweet, as it autoplays:

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Absolutely no spark or glimmer of light in those eyes. He’s a robot programmed by TW to spout her drivel so she can distance herself when the 💩hits the fan…..and zoom in to see the size of his pupils! He’s away with the fairies!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.