Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H is obviously still plugging the nasty firm and the perpetual victim. The nasty RF won't talk to me and I want to be welcomed back.
H wants the US to think he wanted to reconcile with the family and they are being mean to him and his Ho.

Seems I will have to watch the promo later as the one posted here isn't available for my area.
Look at the copies I've put in the media gallery:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy New Year, everybody!

Well, Hawwy and the ''promotional '' work.
The positive of this is that more people see the whining .
The negative , it keeps the RF in the media because of Harry , not despite of him, and makes them look ''rigid.''
It all looks like Charles plan.
Guess the Coronation will be predictably ''organized '' with the Harkles present, while the RF looks ''forgiving .''

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Happy New Year, everybody!

Well, Hawwy and the ''promotional '' work.
The positive of this is that more people see the whining .
The negative , it keeps the RF in the media because of Harry , not despite of him, and makes them look ''rigid.''
It all looks like Charles plan.
Guess the Coronation will be predictably ''organized '' with the Harkles present, while the RF looks ''forgiving .''
Was just thinking I hadn't seen one of your insightful posts for a while!
Glad you are here. Happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What I'd like to know is what he has possibly wrote in his book that we've not already heard about a bazillion times before?
"Once upon a time ..................................... and they all lived happily ever after."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
hey guys you do relize this intervew with AC is the day before Catherines birthday so yet again more proof hazznoballs is a nasty vindictive bleep

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
He doesn't want to reconcile .
It's just strategy , creating a ''narrative '' that Royaling should be separate from family.
It's the ultimate path to half in, half out, the desirable version of it, which isn't explained , but boils down to doing whatever one wants commercially but being occasionally present as Royal , for the necessary ''Royal dust.''
It's funny how much he is enjoying the game, like watching a convicted sociopath doing a interview .
Diana played the ''emo'' better , Harry plays the ''innocent product of situations '' really well.
There's a lesson for the RF in this, but they didn't care.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
some one on twitter said the program planning by Itv was crap as the other 9pm big show is the long awaited follow up Series of Happy Valley Is due to be seen at the same time on the BBC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know which one I will be watching !!

That trailer is just a teaser and it certainly has done its teasing :sick:

Like someone already said the best bit about the interview will be the comments and debrief after wards.

PS... just want to say and I have said this before a few times actually, The RF needs to sort their Spares out from day one ! Manage their expectations, i.e 'you ain't feckin going to queen/king " just saying ...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's only Monday and I'm already sick of his face. He makes me angry just looking at him.

Happy New Year everybody x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is it because of the reconciliation part?

I feel like that will throw off a lot of their fans.

They have been painting William and Charles as villains, this is the 4th year in. Now they say they want to reconcile. It's such a weak move.
I think that overall they’re almost as fed up of them as we are. Normally the anti-Harkle threads get pulled or drowned out by the ones who stick up for them (this is how I ended up here), but this is a big difference.

Reactions: 34
7. I think all Foundations only have to give 5% to charity. I think being registered in Delaware means they have a more advantageous tax status, rather than donation status.

Perahps one of our American tattlers can confirm this?
Yes, the 5% distribution requirement is mandated by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and has nothing to do with the fact that the charitable foundation is formed under Delaware law. See, e.g., https://www.sapling.com/8069385/distribution-requirements-501c3-charities

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.