Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Happy Lady - two in a row!

The harkles continue to be all quiet. Didn’t stop us tattlers from discussing lots of bits and pieces… I can’t remember the minutiae suffice to say the fallout from the reality show keeps coming to the surface as more inconsistencies are brought to light.

Someone can do better than this, I’m a bit brain fried.

Happy new year tattlers!

Old thread here.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What a great 'duck YOU' to Hazno and Smeg by giving Jason Knauf a gong. :LOL: The Royals have always been pretty subtle ... unlike The Harkles, about as subtle as a bulldozer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Love the title!!

Had a couple of meh bleh days but came back to a new thread. Great way to end/start the year!

Didn't really keep up with the Harkles except a headline or two seen accidentally - the usual waah waah unfair that isn't what we said royals are bad boo hoo nonsense from what I can vaguely remember. So I guess nothing really all that new? Those two need to resolve to at least try a new PR tactic in 2023. Let's leave the will they won't they bad royals it's not literal shite behind in 2022.

Won't hold my breath though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn't the harkles want to do their own 'honours' prizes? I vaguely remember hearing that a long time ago :LOL:

Thanks for the new thread and title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks Lollipop and Happy Lady. :)
As Lollipop says in the recap the inconsistencies keep leaking.

That the Stoat would genuinely prepare the Ho to be an RF team player and fit in makes no sense, because they planned to leave before they were married and had all their merching plans and PR connections in place. He's lazy, she's lazy and they just paid lip-service to it.

Now she disses the rituals as she dissed the Spectacle. They used their two years with the RF to lay the groundwork for their blackmail plans with Ffark, receipts, possibly recordings, diaries and photos, and the terms of their exit.

The wedding was the film role of her life for the Ho. Once under her belt the 32M cost and cheering crowds were dissed as a "spectacle". Nothing is good enough, ever, and she isn't even a glass half empty person as the glass is always empty. No gratitude for anything ever, a dangerous cold void where normal human appreciation should be.

The RF offer of a quieter wedding and a life out of the spotlight was rejected, they wanted everything on their terms. The best, and gave nothing in return. They trod water, wrote a book and set the stage for Megxit half-in half-out. When told No they declared war on the RF and the British public.

The RF did all they could to make it a success for them. But the Stoat plans would only succeed if their time with the RF was a Failure, so they planned for it to be a Failure because of RF Racism. They had the racism card ready from the start and it didn't fail them. The RF were totally blindsided and didn't see it coming, and imo they still don't understand what they're dealing with.

All this podcast drivel about cultural identity has resulted in a lot of fighting and endless pointless discussions about race. Strip it all back, and there's nothing there. It's a Stoat smokescreen to hide the fact that they have no racist case at all. But we fell for it and are still falling for it - look at this thread, and we're the sane ones!
Notably we were more or less OK in the UK til the Ho stuck her stent-filled snout into our lives.
The RF were set up. We were all set up in the con of the century. The problem with this one is that it's people and our RF who are casualties and it's still going on.

Doctored image of Prince George wielding a machete used to sell toy on Amazon
The second in line to the throne appears to wield a toy blade in the image posted on Amazon.
By JON KING D Express
There's a photo of George from about 3 years ago holding the sword (I can't post it here), and the image on Amazon's website has since been removed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Great post! Not much else to add other than what an incredibly cynical, hateful, selfish, loathesome couple they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Great news that Jason K has been acknowledged and rewarded for his work at BP.

Take that 5 and TW and shove it up your arses like a well deserved enema.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Didn't the harkles want to do their own 'honours' prizes? I vaguely remember hearing that a long time ago :LOL:

Thanks for the new thread and title
Yeah, but the size of the honour will depend on how much you pay.

Can we have suggestions for the titles starting at say $500k up to the top tier of $10million?

Eta: can @Chita sketch out was the trophy looks like please?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'appy new fred all!
And a Happy New Year's Eve 🥂

Many congratters to Jason, a fitting acknowledgement of thoroughly good service to the Crown.

Looks like Scabies has deleted his tweet about JK...Guess he didn't like the responses 😂
What a quality "journalist" who thinks before he tweets...
😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Rebecca English article in Daily Mail, long article but these interesting bits

On KC:
"What we have seen during his first 100 days is him convening everybody in a more statesmanlike way. All the King cares about is serving the British public. He just wants to do the job he sees as his destiny."

"The family want closure, not further acrimony. There will never be a day where, despite their most awful behaviour, the King would not welcome his son into his arms."
More troubling is the issue of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, one, who can be ennobled now that their grandpa is King".
"Charles won't make a decision on A&L's titles until his son stops firing salvos."
"KC largely escaped criticism in the NF series, and William seems to be the target."

"The question of whether the King's wife will drop the 'Consort' from her title and become known simply as Queen Camilla has yet to be decided. But many in Palace circles think it will happen organically, probably after the Coronation."
"Cam will likely wear the late Queen's diadem tiara and has chosen a dress."

"I am told that the King has no immediate plans to hand out the Dukedom of Edinburgh that reverted after the death of his father to Queen Elizabeth, and now to him. The late Queen intended for it to be given to the Earl of Wessex, her youngest son...."
(Reason given here is that Edward is too far down Line of Succession at 13 and dropping. Is that relevant? PP wasn't in the LoS).

"The late Queen's most powerful and devoted female member of staff, Angela Kelly, who acted as her Majesty's dresser and personal confidante, has been firmly frozen out.
The King and his team were inherently suspicious (and possibly a little jealous) about the degree of influence Kelly enjoyed thanks to the ageing monarch."
"Within days of the Queen's passing in September, the locks were changed to bar Ms Kelly from access to the royal apartments at Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, where she retains a grace-and-favour home."

"The only problem has been the handling of William's godmother, Lady Susan Hussey — the Queen's former lady-in-waiting who stepped down after repeatedly asking a British charity campaigner what part of Africa she came from."

"Some at Buckingham Palace felt the situation was 'unhelpfully' inflamed by Kensington Palace's 'over-hasty' decision to enter into the fray with a public pronouncement on the row."

"A spokesman for the Prince of Wales said at the time: 'Racism has no place in our society, these comments were unacceptable and it is right that the individual concerned has stepped down.'

"He is right, of course, and there was sympathy that the incident came as he was about to embark on a high-profile visit to the U.S. But it was deemed perhaps an 'unnecessary' intervention at a particularly delicate moment for the royal household, according to several with knowledge of the situation." (The only things delicate here were C&C's spines).

Wow William thrown under the bus by Daddy the Statesman.
Didn't like this ONE BIT.
I thought William was already in Boston when this incident broke, not "about to embark on a high-profile visit"???
Ngozi was nothing to do with Kensington Palace, and Susan Hussey was Companion to Camilla, not Catherine. It was C&C's responsibility but they've said it was William being "unhelpful, over-hasty and inflammatory" and "entering the fray" as though he barged in. Didn't happen, it's cover for C&C ducking out and linking William in the article because SH is his Godmother! William is carrying the can for this.
Chuck made the decision to remove SH and he should own it. Wow.

This Rebecca English piece really really smarming over C&C. He is flawless, statesmanlike, compassionate and all-seeing with a stunning ability to compartmentalize.
I'd disagree with Rebecca here, and suggest that he's got his head up his bum and is always swift to shift the blame onto someone else.

Where are you @Evangelina ??

Looks like Scabies has deleted his tweet about JK...Guess he didn't like the responses 😂
JK has received an Honour, but JK will inevitably be pulled into the Samantha Markle defamation case if it goes ahead. My guess it will be squashed.
Scrotus Omidded to mention in his Tweet of course that JK also worked for the Stoats as well as William and Catherine at the time of FF, but he's trying to give the impression that the Stoats were distant. Epic fail Scrote.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Rebecca English article in Daily Mail, long article but these interesting bits

On KC:

"The family want closure, not further acrimony. There will never be a day where, despite their most awful behaviour, the King would not welcome his son into his arms."
More troubling is the issue of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's children, Archie, three, and Lilibet, one, who can be ennobled now that their grandpa is King".
"Charles won't make a decision on A&L's titles until his son stops firing salvos."
I read this article and don’t like the BIB. If they ‘stop firing salvos’, what’s to stop them flinging more tit after Charles makes a favourable decision on Aldi and Lidl?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Thank you to lollipop_panda and Happy Lady.

I think on special occasions we have left the VIP room door slightly ajar so everyone can join in.

It seems from the last thread that H's book is being released on the 9th January and then it's going to be Smeg's turn to make money from a book etc.

As Smeg was only a working royal for about 72 days and there seems to be a discrepancy in when the gruesomes met (either April 2015 or 2016/2017).
And from the time they supposedly met Smeg took 22 flights to 20 different destinations what exactly can she say about the palace.
I suppose she could right about her family too. Saying what a great mother Dorito was, and will fill in a fantasy that there was no absent 10 years and what an evil and vile father TMSr was. Also say Sam is talking bs and all the photos have been altered.

The gruesomes may think most people are a bunch of sheep but we won't let them pull the wool.

I hope the US wokery are exposed in trying to cause a racial divide and bring down the monarchy.

🎆🎊🥳 Happy New Year and all the best for 2023 🥳🎆🎉🍾🥂🍻🍾🍷🍾🥂🥃

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.