Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #288 Three long years of Bile…..Why don’t they want to reconcile ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
He's doing all this to try and (again) paint KC and W in a bad light for not falling at his feet and begging him to come back....just in time for the Coronation.

Stay strong KC and no invites!
I'm kind of hoping they get invited and Harry has to pledge his undying loyalty for the world to see and at the same time put her seating out of sight of any cameras. And no invites to any celebrations or family gatherings, how could any one of them trust that what ever they say won't be weaponized and monitized once H&M leave

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Harry wants his father (£££££s) and his brother (££££££s) back on his own terms. i.e. Give me money.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Notice he has a look on his face like he’s knows he’s fucked but is projecting all of it onto the royals .
How can you want a reconciliation when you are the one that is doing all the mud slinging.
Absolute nut cases .

• Sick
Reactions: 65
He doesn’t have a sword in his hand, but I can’t help myself. I want to caption this:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die😆
This is the line I use for my Mam to check her hearing aids are working.. LOVE the Princess Bride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry wants his father (£££££s) and his brother (££££££s) back on his own terms. i.e. Give me money.
It truly is disgusting they just want handouts.

It’d be funny if KC took Richard Cranium’s inheritance money (ALL of it) and made a donation in the Spare’s name to various charities that have very low overhead and where 90+ % of monetary donations actually go to those in need! I’d absolutely LOVE to see RC’s reaction to THAT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Bet Anderson Cooper and Tom Bradby don’t put this to him when he claims he was briefed against by the Palace …

“ I totally agree that we have to be able to say we didn’t have anything to do with it . Equally, you giving the right context and background to them would help get some truths out there “

From the lips of Harry Mountbatten Winfrey in High Court evidential documents !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
News Now
"Prince Harry is defending his decision to speak out publicly about the Royal Family and the British press, saying there "has been absolutely no willingness to reconcile."
"Every single time I’ve tried to do it privately, there have been briefings and leakings and planting of stories against me and my wife,"
And he says, "it never needed to be this way".
The Jan. 10 publication of his new memoir, "Spare," which Penguin Random House promises will deliver "raw, unflinching honesty" over more than 400 pages."

Nothing is his fault, nothing, and he's totally lost the plot.
SInce the Ho met him in 2016, can anybody recall a single challenge to their narrative? They have been allowed to call the shots and set the storyline without any contradiction at all. Their stories have been published freely in the press, all the rubbish about the leaks, their victimhood, the racism, hounding press, tit about the Flatpacks, Jenny Afia defending her, perjury, meddling in foreign politics, permitted bullying..... On and on.

This damaged loon has been allowed to develop a dangerous degree of paranoia, and we have watched it play out on the world stage while his family stood on the sidelines chanting "Never complain...." People say he's a grown man and they could do nothing, but they knew that the Stoat was damaged and vulnerable from childhood, and they knew what the Ho and her mother were too. But they went along with it.

Prevented the press from printing the truth, and this is the result. So much damage caused.

The RF continued their childhood indulgence of him into adulthood. Nobody has ever said no and this is the result of a toxic greedy woman getting hold of him and making him infinitely worse. I'll always believe that if they'd acted decisively they could have dealt with the Ho, but both HM and Chuck avoid confrontation at all costs. See Susan Hussey.

Sorry, unpopular opinion but the RF are to a large extent responsible for this mess and should have shown a bit of spine years ago. It's they who have created a monster together with Minge, and they should have protected their own who are still being attacked. Chuck is weak and woke and has never defended his own apart from Camilla who has skeletons too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Bet Anderson Cooper and Tom Bradby don’t put this to him when he claims he was briefed against by the Palace …

“ I totally agree that we have to be able to say we didn’t have anything to do with it . Equally, you giving the right context and background to them would help get some truths out there “

From the lips of Harry Mountbatten Winfrey in High Court evidential documents !!
Best part of this interview will be the dissection of it afterward when everyone tears it apart! ALL of RC’s body language will be put under a microscope, and people WILL be counting the lies, as well! I won’t watch it as I know YT’s will cover it!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
WTAF goes on in his mind. He wants to reconcile but cannot understand why KC and PW won’t??

because he is thick as mince

I am completly heartbroken re the sad news about Martina Navratilova I hope She fights this She is a strong woman who is standing up fo protect womens sport to keep it biological Women only plus She was Awesome in the Jungle also She was my very first crush

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Daily Mail heading, complete bleeping bullshit.
Made me laugh.

View attachment 1848162
H is obviously still plugging the nasty firm and the perpetual victim. The nasty RF won't talk to me and I want to be welcomed back.
H wants the US to think he wanted to reconcile with the family and they are being mean to him and his Ho.

Seems I will have to watch the promo later as the one posted here isn't available for my area.

Reactions: 30
Secret footage showing The Prince of Wales in discussions with his brother at the Sandringham summit:

stop-hitting-yourself-meme.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What I'd like to know is what he has possibly wrote in his book that we've not already heard about a bazillion times before?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.