Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok my lovely people, a couple more videos for you:

Thank you @JAR21:m:m:m:m:m

“There comes a point where silence is betrayal”
Well why don’t you pair of treacherous cunts ever shut the duck up then?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my God ,that sounds horrendous ,can you tell us what country you are in? By the way,what happened with your stalker/peeping tom???

I'm in India. This happened in the national capital. It's a politically pretty tricky situation there. Though probably don't tell Smarkly - she'll turn up with a camera and old bananas with squiggly writing on them. We have enough of those types already.

Haven't seen the original Peeping Tom around much lately because I go out less - neglected my plants, though not as badly as Smegs did, for a month or so because I was unwell/depressed/working. Then his daughter got married and he was still peeping. Saw him a day or two ago, peeped a bit but he was busy so not for that long.

So these four units (two on each floor) are owned/rented by Peeping Tom and his relatives. The unit directly opposite mine next to his was vacant but a very old couple moved in. The oldie is even more shameless in his peeping, almost falls off the balcony doing it. And since he's retired, he's free to do it all day. Goes up to the terrace when I do, in the balcony when I'm there, rushes out every single time. Learning to ignore him.

They had workers over recently. More of the same behaviour from them too, with random death threats to our dogs sprinkled in.

I've got 9,900 problems 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.