Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will Anderson play the poor me card as his mother was the poor little rich girl her mother spent her money. And try to relate on how both mothers were saints and mistreated? Fun fact..one of his great aunts had an affair with George VIII when he was Prince of Wales.

He has lost a lot of his credibility with his drunken antics on New Years Eve broadcasts.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So will Anderson play the poor me card as his mother was the poor little rich girl her mother spent her money. And try to relate on how both mothers were saints and mistreated? Fun fact..one of his great aunts had an affair with George VIII when he was Prince of Wales.

He has lost a lot of his credibility with his drunken antics on New Years Eve broadcasts.
These parasites are infecting society.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Will 60 Minutes be devoting the whole 60 minutes to the interview? Because that would be tedious beyond belief. I can't see them having enough material for a whole hour. Everyone would get bored. Though having said that, we're all bored already.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The 60 Minutes interview will sway some Americans who are not following this mess closely...unless they conduct the interview as directed by HM, and then follow up with clips either proving his statements are wrong or putting them in context. HM would nave no control over that part of the segment, and that would be what real journalists do.

I'm not holding my breath.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I feel lost and I have no idea what to make of all this H&M stuff anymore and I'm getting past caring....

KC3, I wish would pass up his throne to William - it will never happen, I don't care for or trust KC3. I understand his parental needs, to want to keep H as close as possible, but he's looking a fool in the meantime. Perhaps as some tweets have alluded, things are happening in the background and it's a long game 🤷🏼‍♀️

What I don't like is how H&M have trashed the UK and one of our oldest institutions, that for the most part do a huge amount of good, raise awareness and serve their people, HMTQ was impeccable at this, KC3 has a lot to live up too.

I partly feel betrayed by KC3 for not sticking up for his people, for "allowing" H&M to trash us.

H's indignant whining is BORING!!! It's so last year and it continues and he's making himself look more and more stupid. I don't know if he's thick, as vile as M or what.... How can you want to offer olive branches to your family, yet constantly and ruthlessly complain about them so publicly - like how does that not compute in his brain!!

I do wonder if he is so under M's spell, suffering so badly with MH, that he's in too deep and just has to carry on, on this path??
But then other times, I think he's just a vindictive as her and she's brought out the worst and unleashed a beast.

There is definitely a lot more going on behind the scenes for all parties.... The drip drip of stories, (moon bump as an example) is telling, people are absolutely fed up of the lies and cover ups, to protect H&M and TRF to a degree.

Meghan needs to be exposed, she needs to be cancelled and I really bloody hope 2023 is the year that this happens - Lady C if you're reading this, give us a clue to this last, please!! 🥂

Sorry for the long moany post 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The 60 Minutes interview will sway some Americans who are not following this mess closely...unless they conduct the interview as directed by HM, and then follow up with clips either proving his statements are wrong or putting them in context. HM would nave no control over that part of the segment, and that would be what real journalists do.

I'm not holding my breath.
Even if 60 minutes don't the interwebs will

• Sick
Reactions: 22
He says he wants a family not an institution. As far as I can see he had both pre-Meghan. He had a very close relationship with William and Catherine. You could see it on joint engagements but there was lots of evidence things were harmonious behind the scenes too. William talked about him always being round their place raiding the fridge. When Pippa married, not only Harry but also his new GF were invited. He threw all that away, despite initially describing his family as the family Meghan had never had. He lost his family because he threw a massive tantrum when he didn't get his own way, and has kept up a continuous narrative of how badly they treated him ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Will 60 Minutes be devoting the whole 60 minutes to the interview? Because that would be tedious beyond belief. I can't see them having enough material for a whole hour. Everyone would get bored. Though having said that, we're all bored already.:rolleyes:
Not sure, but it is the only thing listed on the website as "Coming up Next Sunday." https://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/

Look at it this way. The more they talk, the more their contradictions and personalities are apparent. They want to control the narrative but every time they actually put themselves in front of the camera, they make a slew of mistakes. Harry couldn't make it through a short, controlled interview with Hoda at the Invictus Games without saying something that offended the British public and the BRF. The six part Netflix thing provided hours of material for dissection and comparison with previous statements. If you want to control that narrative, you have to be disciplined and consistent. They are neither.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I can't believe how thick he is. The RF absolutely are an institution. It's not some evil, malignant thing designed to abuse poor wee Haz. It's an institution because it's part of the structure and governance of the United Kingdom and the Realms. There's a Monarch and a Prince of Wales, and because of the way things work in the UK, Hazbeen's not either of those, and nor is he ever likely to be. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. Live with it like the other non-direct line Royals do. Accept that you're privileged compared to 99.999999999999999% of the other human beings on the planet and shut the duck up for once.

IMO, Haz could easily have had just "family". Stepped away, lived quietly and privately and made money while still retaining good relations with the family on a personal level. Attended family gatherings looking happy to be there, not skulking around with a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. That sort of thing.

It's no good trying to claim some sort of moral high ground now. Not after leaving the RF and then choosing to air and monetise their grievances in public. Oprah, the Oprah mental health thing, the NF doc, and now the book. Alongside assorted other things. And taking potshots at both the family and the institution in all of them.

All this pretty much because nobody thought Smeggy was Mummy. That's what it boils down to.

What a sad and pathetic little man he's become.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Daily Mail heading, complete bleeping bullshit.
Made me laugh.

dmail.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
He called his family racist in OW interview, said his father and brother were trapped, blamed them for stories leaked, said W was a meanie and shouted at him yet now also calls them out for not wanting to reconcile. I don't blame them!

Now he has submitted new demands saying he wants to reconnect with KC and W but not the institution. The same institution his grandmother devoted 70 years of her life to.

You just couldn't make it up, what comes out of his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Surely Diana wouldn't be stupid enough to pose nude for films or paintings? It's difficult to see this as being true as Diana was the mother of 2 royal princes.
I hope it is true,and I hope bryan releases them.That would give reek something to really whinge about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Daily mail sad face for Haweeee!
More Spouting of poor me bollocks and where is she????
Letting him drop himself in it, from afar, AGAIN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He wants a family - ok - you have a 'devoted' wife; as we are told - two wonderful talented kids; a giving mother-in-law already and you just want to reconnect with your Pa and Bro so you can speak/text each other 'Hi, how's it going?' and make the occasional familial visit for a picnic on the lawn and a walk in the park. Sure H.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reeks versions of events have more twists & turns than a bloody corkscrew!
I think we 're past all the vague finger pointing now. Either be specific with your complaints and allegations so they can be confirmed & resolved or denied. A problem cannot be resolved if the goalposts keep moving. But I guess that's the point 😡
He is an absolute knob & gets uglier by the day.
Screenshot_20230102-134753.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The forum for Mums has a thread about his interview. They don’t seem very happy with him which is unusual.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.