Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenni Bond on GB news just now while discussing his book said, just what is it H wants? Does he want to be king? Does he want to go against the pre destiny of W becoming king? She reminded us that when Edward V111 abdicated, his brother (HMQ's father) and his wife both cried as they didn't want to be King
I think he wants a public, grovelling apology for all their imagined slights, money, jewels, Windsor castle, all the glamorous engagements and fawning press coverage, and equal status with the Waleses, even if H&M won’t *technically* be king and queen one day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
And Sean and Julian are now best friends. They support each other’s works. Julian has travelled with Sean on his music tours to support him and Sean has attended Julian’s photographic exhibitions. Yoko did all she could in the early years to keep the half brothers apart, caused immense pain to Julian in particular. But the boys grew up and reached out to each other and they are best buds now.

Unfortunately in the case of Hasbeen and William, idiot Hasbeen has been part of Megabitch’s reign of terror so he can duck off, no best buds for him.

Sorry I missed the VIP party but I am dog sitting 3 dogs. 2 belong to my daughter and 1 my son. They are Dashounds and I was afraid to bring them along because they would have gone after Hampster for sure. Maybe next year.

Happy New Year and let’s hope 2023 brings us much joy especially where the idiot duo are concerned. Bring on the Coronation.
We missed you too. We had a couple off left over goodie bags. Not sure all that's in them. Just avoid the sticky thing in the foil packets. Everything else should be good though, enjoy,
Screenshot-20230102-065659-Firefox.jpg

I was thinking, with the SPARE coming out next week, anyone think the Sugars will be starting any Book Clubs to discuss the Lies, or is thinking they have reading comprehension just being silly? I'd love to join an online Sugar Book Club, I'd last all of 2 mminutes before calling him a Nutless Wonder, who along with his bleep Ho of a wife were too stupid to enjoy all they were handed when they married. Perhaps the height of Nottingham Cottage wouldn't have been an issue if Hazno hadn't started wearing lifts in his shoes, to appear as tall as William, the next King of England!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I also think it's down to the fact that it's easier to edit/photoshop B&W pics without making it as obvious as it would be in a color picture. Those who know what to look for will spot it easily enough but most others won't realize it has been tampered with.
And because her trousers are see through, creased and dirty...and the baby she is holding is not 'Lidl', who is photographed in colour.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In a trailer, Prince Harry said he's tried to keep his conversations with the British royal family private, but to combat stories in the tabloids, he had been forced to make his concerns public.

"Every single time I've tried to do it privately there have been briefings and leakings and planting of stories against me and my wife,"

wow :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
If they did get a borrowed tiara from somewhere it wouldn’t even compete against the tiaras in the royal collection. Here’s a few of my favourites imagine The Queen Consort or The Princess of wales in these! Princess Anne’s tiara I love
The meander tiara is owned privately by Princess Anne. It belonged to Prince Philip's mother. She gave it to QEII when they married and she gave it to Anne for her wedding. Zara borrowed it and there are a group of young girls in Anne's family who no doubt will use it for their weddings etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's difficult to tell if Harry is just being paranoid; I can't imagine William maliciously leaking stories. A lot is put out by 'sources' or just the press being the press.
The irony is completely lost on him, isn’t it…so William “ leaks” stories to the media to distract from his “bad behaviour “….pretty much like , Harry & Meghan constantly slag off their family to distract from the fact that it’s been 3 years plus and they haven’t been the roaring success they assumed they would be…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.

Because * protection prayer * planes crash.

They will continue with that dirty hope even after George and his siblings have kids. I know such relatives far too well.

And also, can't make Anne a role model. She does soooo much work and zero publicity when the Smarkles should be getting paid for letting the plebs get a glimpse of their ugly mugs.

Unlikely that I'll be able to catch up properly, but I assume you all have seen that one person's review of the ArseUnwell website? Would have saved their inbox if they'd joined us here.

☺Thanks I'm tucking in now 😘
View attachment 1845965

This pic reminded me of the cute thing that happened while I was making the pizza. Felix is used to me making him a cheese toast or butter toast when I'm making some for myself (with the tiniest bit of cheese or butter - he's the fittest in our family and does a lot of zoomies and sometimes it's the only thing he'll eat, so no worries about his weight or diet). So yesterday he was in dad's room when he smelled the pizza and cake running looking for toast. Couldn't manage it because the pan wasn't big enough and with the onion and capsicum fumes, so I gave him just a bit of cheese, no toast, which he was eating exactly like this 😂♥

@ResidentMerkin ..you are amazing and I'll curse the creep tomorrow after midnight. Have sworn not to mention any creeps other than our own Smarkly duo today.

@VioletButterfly ..."Nutless Wonder". I nearly lost all my yummy coffee, my only quilt and peace in the house (because mum would have YELLED) 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The irony is completely lost on him, isn’t it…so William “ leaks” stories to the media to distract from his “bad behaviour “….pretty much like , Harry & Meghan constantly slag off their family to distract from the fact that it’s been 3 years plus and they haven’t been the roaring success they assumed they would be…
IMO they want back in. They need it. They have absolutely no "brand" without the RF, and every day just proves it more.

But they're desperate to spin it as reconciliation on their terms. Not the pitiful crawling back, tail between legs, that everyone with a functioning brain knows it will be.

And he's still only 5th in line behind William and the children. That's not going to change.

So what, exactly, does he want to happen? Even if the RF welcome him back, a lot of the public pretty much despise him now. And, as with PA, that probably won't change.

And a few valiant sugars in the replies, but overall it's not positive.

Stick a fork in it, Hazza. I think you're well and truly done. Or overdone.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
In a trailer, Prince Harry said he's tried to keep his conversations with the British royal family private, but to combat stories in the tabloids, he had been forced to make his concerns public.

"Every single time I've tried to do it privately there have been briefings and leakings and planting of stories against me and my wife,"

wow :rolleyes:
More likely his wife leaked them

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Cooper interviewing Hazno on 60 Minutes!? Christ, 60 Minutes used to be the premiere current affairs show in the US last I remembered, a bit like Panorama on the BBC. Now they are doing book publicity 'interviews' ?? That's stunning. I can't believe many people in the US give two fucks about Hazno and his book, maybe some housewives (no offence) would have a passing interest as they look at tabloid magazine in the shops, but to have this on national TV? That's a bleeping joke, shame on 60 Minutes.

Hazno really turns my bleeping stomach the way he's treating his family now. He is without doubt the most bitter and twisted snivelling little bleep on planet earth right now. Oh how I hope the wheel of karma is getting greased-up for this shithouse ... he needs to have what's coming to him. BIG TIME.
When the Stoats first fled / were kicked out, the RF hoped that they'd do what they said, make a living and support themselves. But the Stoat is unemployable and the Ho is mad, and both are shameless leeches with no pride. It was never going to work.

The Stoat offers problems, no solutions. He presents himself as a bystander with no control over his fate, an incontinent jellyfish with no spine or say in his own actions.
Buffeted by bullies, a ground-down second fiddle who wanted to be first fiddle in an ancient Monarchy.
Fancy whining that you were not born first! The ultimate delusion.

Nasty Willy shouted at the hardened 10-year veteran and frightened him. Schizophrenic Stoat jumps from warrior to little boy victim in one sentence. It's on record that the Stoat and his Ho shouted at female employees who could not answer back, leaving them in tears and driving some of them out of their jobs.
Pooper will no doubt bring this up.

Chuck's red line for the Stoat not to cross should apply to all the family, not just Camilla. This message signals a heirarchy in importance. What about Catherine? It's not just Spare, what about the Stoat's Squad who attack George and Charlotte? No red line here?

He and the Ho left for privacy, now he maliciously business himself invading his own family's privacy, tittle-tattling in the nasty sneak stage of his stunted development.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Harry and William had a good relationship.

When Catherine came along she seemed to always make sure Harry was not left out.
Many photographs and filmed footage show Harry looking really happy in the company of William and Catherine.
Many of us commented that he was a little in love with Catherine.

He gave his blessing for Diana's engagement ring to be given to her.
He couldn't have done that if he didn't love his brother and Catherine.

So what Changed?

Meghan.

Meghan changed everything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
What the duck is he blathering on about now? He wants his dad and brother back?

You drove them away you bloody imbecile. Thick as pig tit you are Harry.

oh, and he wants his dad and brother back but not the institution…. Give up your titles then, surely they represent the institution you hate?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
She wears a size 8 and those shoes are NOT cheap (Aquazzura). The pineapple logo is an Italian symbol for prosperity. I cannot even imagine spending $900+ dollars on a pair of uncomfortable shoes! At least her bunions are wrapped in style!! 😆🤮
7C97AF7C-C817-4B91-AA89-416E293D4FB7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If the Stoat has to go through all that performance, and he'd be on his own without his biracial walking-frame, I really can't see him going. Likewise she'd be on her own and no cameras to catch the silicone drip from her boss-eye.

I'd guess they'll stay away, and mount a huge rival Spectacle in their multi-million 16 toilets for the Ffark birthday for close family and Hollyweird A-listers.
This will overshadow the Coronation as revenge for petty Chuck daring to upstage Prince Ffark's 4th birthday with his imperialist coronation.

Snakebite, Tyler Perry, SkidMarkus the Pimp, Snakebite, Doris Scragend, T. Perry, Scrofulous Aphid, Tyler, Jug-eared Boozy, and HarriNooNoo who will Photoshop the pictures for the Arsewhipes website.

The photoshops will show Tit Clooney cuddling Legless, Beyonce lighting the candles, Obama with Ffark on his knee, Reese hugging Snakebite and Jen, Brad hugging the Stoat, Welby, Kamala Harris, Rishi Sunak, Thunberg, and Biden drooling into a bowl of muesli.
“biracial walking-frame”

You crack me up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If the Stoat has to go through all that performance, and he'd be on his own without his biracial walking-frame, I really can't see him going. Likewise she'd be on her own and no cameras to catch the silicone drip from her boss-eye.

I'd guess they'll stay away, and mount a huge rival Spectacle in their multi-million 16 toilets for the Ffark birthday for close family and Hollyweird A-listers.
This will overshadow the Coronation as revenge for petty Chuck daring to upstage Prince Ffark's 4th birthday with his imperialist coronation.

Snakebite, Tyler Perry, SkidMarkus the Pimp, Snakebite, Doris Scragend, T. Perry, Scrofulous Aphid, Tyler, Jug-eared Boozy, and HarriNooNoo who will Photoshop the pictures for the Arsewhipes website.

The photoshops will show Tit Clooney cuddling Legless, Beyonce lighting the candles, Obama with Ffark on his knee, Reese hugging Snakebite and Jen, Brad hugging the Stoat, Welby, Kamala Harris, Rishi Sunak, Thunberg, and Biden drooling into a bowl of muesli.
How the hell do you upstage a Coronation with a child’s 4th birthday party ?? Where are they going to have it ? …Atlantis ?

I really hope Harry does a grandiose , sanctimonious, adenoidal speech on how he just can’t miss his child’s 4th birthday …then we can all remind him he played polo last birthday !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How the hell do you upstage a Coronation with a child’s 4th birthday party ?? Where are they going to have it ? …Atlantis ?

I really hope Harry does a grandiose , sanctimonious, adenoidal speech on how he just can’t miss his child’s 4th birthday …then we can all remind him he played polo last birthday !!

Exactly, and how many pictures of the back of that child's head do we need to see?

Maybe if we got some jolly party photos/film clip of the kids interacting with each other, showing their faces and having fun, we might be interested.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.