Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your comment that William looks like Diana explains Meghan's reported behaviour to Charlotte at the dress fitting. William looks like Diana, and Charlotte looks like William. (See W&K comment at 01:50 in .)

She must hate the fact that she got the brother who looks nothing like the woman they both like to exploit.

That "blue blue eyes" comment sealed my suspicions. Because Harry doesn't have blue blue eyes, he has Charles' light blue eyes. William is the one who has the bright blue eyes. She covets that Diana trait and if Lilibet's eyes don't change colour (Charlotte's did), Peg is going to either completely dote on her and ignore NoMatesArchie or be incredibly envious of her.

And…

William has Catherine
William has three gorgeous real children
William is honest
William is a credit to the UK

William is winning. Hence why he is able to ignore the tantrums from California. And I hope that no matter what is in the book, he will continue to ignore them and keep living his life and doing his duty.

William is happy.

FlcheoFagAQHpwY?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
For a moment there I thought you were talking about Prince Andrew :eek: Then I realised you meant Princess Anne :LOL: Perhaps we should call her the Princess Royal (PR) to avoid me being very shocked that anyone could love Prince Andrew again. :LOL:
Oh my god I forgot! Ha! I shall use PR from now on. Jesus there is no way on this earth I would ever say that about Andrew 🤮

Lady Hussey invited to Coronation

Lady Susan Hussey will be invited to the King's coronation # via https://android.com
She should be given a front row seat! I really hope so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfortunately, if the Harkles are invited, but KCIII refuses to lend Smeg a tiara, the Harkles and their sugars will scream “racism”. I can also see Smeg trying to get Cartier, Harry Winston, etc. to let her borrow a tiara. I’m sure she would try to get the biggest, fanciest, tiara-iest tiara they made so she could try to one-up everyone else in the RF. 🙄 So very predictable.
perhaps she can borrow one of Yvie Oddleys........

ok, forget my previous entry Here is the California Coronation Cuntress:
Elton?? that you??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just finished reading thread 280 so I am all caught up.

The Canadian Smeg pap walk with Aldi was near the end.
I noticed that the string for Aldi's mittens is hanging loose. When I was little you put one mitten through your outer layer so you wouldn't loose them.
Also I would assume it would put the child in danger of strangling with the string like that.
We used to refer to them as ‘idiot mittens’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In any other walk of life what Harry is doing is tantamount to harassment. Catherine or William should apply for a restraining order against him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
ok questions .... what if Hazno surrenders the titles, as a Prince will he still have to swear individually so he cannot cop out like he did at the funeral when it came time to sing the National Anthem "God Save the King"? Standing right behind the King himself, this turd didn't even pretend to mouth the words. No one knows if his slag did thanks to The Candle CBE (Candle of the British Empire) and anyway she would claim she didn't know the words anyway...
Will she be allowed to wear a Tiara? Please lawd. no.. if yes, I suggest a quick trip to Claire Accessories.
Could Hawwy throw one of his famous strops like he did about uniforms etc and demand that he not be forced to pledge?

What if Chuck does invite them, what is to prevent them from claiming that they got no such invitation..... like his claim that he was cut off financially and cast adrift, a penniless *penis-less* orphan across the scary Atlantic to the land of the savage LaLa's without so much as a crumb or a stick for protection?
If the Stoat has to go through all that performance, and he'd be on his own without his biracial walking-frame, I really can't see him going. Likewise she'd be on her own and no cameras to catch the silicone drip from her boss-eye.

I'd guess they'll stay away, and mount a huge rival Spectacle in their multi-million 16 toilets for the Ffark birthday for close family and Hollyweird A-listers.
This will overshadow the Coronation as revenge for petty Chuck daring to upstage Prince Ffark's 4th birthday with his imperialist coronation.

Snakebite, Tyler Perry, SkidMarkus the Pimp, Snakebite, Doris Scragend, T. Perry, Scrofulous Aphid, Tyler, Jug-eared Boozy, and HarriNooNoo who will Photoshop the pictures for the Arsewhipes website.

The photoshops will show Tit Clooney cuddling Legless, Beyonce lighting the candles, Obama with Ffark on his knee, Reese hugging Snakebite and Jen, Brad hugging the Stoat, Welby, Kamala Harris, Rishi Sunak, Thunberg, and Biden drooling into a bowl of muesli.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gosh they really are the unwanted gifts that just keep on giving, even when you beg for it to stop :rolleyes:

We're 2 days into the New Year and it's onslaught after onslaught. They both must be exhausted.......

And I have always respected the RF for never slinging anything back but I hope that Charles' advisors are aware of the damage that these two are now doing. They are truly and utterly poisonous.... and I think Harry is the main culprit here, Meghan is just fanning the flames and taking advantage.
She's doing the mean person thing of setting up the idiot to do something stupid and take the rap. Just like Iago in Othello. Off topic a bit, saw the National Theatre version of this at the weekend. Nasty and unsavoury undertones of domestic violence throughout, obviously that being intended, but a bit triggering.
Anyway, whilst most of us might set up the idiot once or twice when we're kids and don't know any better, we then stop because we GROW UP and understand it's a reprehensible thing to do. Maybe she also stopped developing an adult conscience at the point Doria disappeared. And that's why they get on, as they have a shared victim narrative.

Reactions: 28
I want Catherine to wear the Vladimir tiara with the emerald drops! She would look gorgeous in it, and it would have the added bonus of really pissing off Smeg.

Unfortunately, if the Harkles are invited, but KCIII refuses to lend Smeg a tiara, the Harkles and their sugars will scream “racism”. I can also see Smeg trying to get Cartier, Harry Winston, etc. to let her borrow a tiara. I’m sure she would try to get the biggest, fanciest, tiara-iest tiara they made so she could try to one-up everyone else in the RF. 🙄 So very predictable.
If they did get a borrowed tiara from somewhere it wouldn’t even compete against the tiaras in the royal collection. Here’s a few of my favourites imagine The Queen Consort or The Princess of wales in these! Princess Anne’s tiara I love

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Cognitive dissonance. Harry could either make his peace with the idea that, despite warnings, he married a crappy person whose crappy behaviour inevitably bled its way into the press or he can believe they are both persecuted with his brother and his press office engaged in a smear campaign against them to cover up their crappy behaviour. He has gone with option two obviously. He knows the reality but if having to throw his own brother under the bus to cover up his own stupidity and ignorance then it was too tempting not to embrace. It's simplistic to think it is over between the brothers if Harry went in on William alone. I think because he will go after Catherine as well means that it truly is over. I really don't see this ending well for Harry mentally. His book will flop. He must be under enormous stress and feeling much anger about what has happened. I think if he went so far as to attempt/commit suicide then for Meghan it would be deemed a boost in her profile i.e. "they" killed him, "they" drove him to try it. She strikes me as that deranged and all his family can do is live and hope he doesn't ever take it that far and keep up the "much loved members of the family" strategy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I forgot to post this on my drive back home. It’s a town in upstate NY, and I always found the top named town quite funny!
C495FC24-365D-4449-B76F-C80023E9F19E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love the gormless video still that the DM chose to use.

At least we can now genuinely say C.U.Next. Tuesday 🤣
Does that weak, pathetic, shell of a man ever wear anything colourful? Is his penchant for grey a reflection of his persona now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.
This is the best comment I’ve read this morning. I hope it gets shared widely.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ASK HIM THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!! 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.