Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry's tell-all £28 memoir 'Spare' to be sold for £8 in Tesco

Don't all rush out at once.......Happy New Year everyone!
So if you use your Clubcard vouchers, you’d get it for £3-4! Nah, I’d rather use them for something worthwhile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just been on the DM site. As usual, it's not going well for him at all in the comments.

He really can't read the room, can he? Most ordinary people know and understand the concept of a hereditary monarchy. And yet he somehow expects sympathy because he was born second and his big brother yelled at him and got first dibs on stuff. Cry me a river.

I suppose this is what happens when the RF have to construct a "personality" for you, gloss over the less savoury elements, and promote you as some kind of cheeky, heroic lad.

Once you're away from that, things fall apart because you've got no idea how protected you were from your own idiocy.

I hope the RF send William to Pope Benedict's funeral on Thursday, so we can see what first-born dignity looks like before the clown show hits the road.
I hope Charles and William both attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just been on the DM site. As usual, it's not going well for him at all in the comments.

He really can't read the room, can he? Most ordinary people know and understand the concept of a hereditary monarchy. And yet he somehow expects sympathy because he was born second and his big brother yelled at him and got first dibs on stuff. Cry me a river.

I suppose this is what happens when the RF have to construct a "personality" for you, gloss over the less savoury elements, and promote you as some kind of cheeky, heroic lad.

Once you're away from that, things fall apart because you've got no idea how protected you were from your own idiocy.

I hope the RF send William to Pope Benedict's funeral on Thursday, so we can see what first-born dignity looks like before the clown show hits the road.
I love the gormless video still that the DM chose to use.

At least we can now genuinely say C.U.Next. Tuesday 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Breaking News - the Sussexes will be at the coronation and Smeg will be bringing the tea:

runway-serge-quik.gif

Better legs than the Ho :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gosh they really are the unwanted gifts that just keep on giving, even when you beg for it to stop :rolleyes:

We're 2 days into the New Year and it's onslaught after onslaught. They both must be exhausted.......

And I have always respected the RF for never slinging anything back but I hope that Charles' advisors are aware of the damage that these two are now doing. They are truly and utterly poisonous.... and I think Harry is the main culprit here, Meghan is just fanning the flames and taking advantage.
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I blame Diana.
She treated her boys as equals.
I get why.
But, she wanted the royal life and status and she knew how it worked.
She was an Aristo FFS.
She knew that William would one day get "the top job" as she always called it.

And ok, she didn't want Harry to think she loved him less because he was 2nd born, but sadly, by drilling that into him, it has helped create what we are seeing now. He thinks he should be given equal status to his brother by everybody, not just their mother.

She created a monster.
I agree that her insistence was the root of his lifelong rancorous envy. It’s baffling that she didn’t instead spend her time telling him how lucky he was. The spare has the best gig of all IMO. A luxurious existence in return for some representing your country but none of the onerous burden. The “top job” isn’t what it looks like. It’s all consuming, stressful and you’re never ever off duty. I’d not want to be monarch for anything in the world. But Harry is too thick to understand that it’s lonely and bloody hard at the top. Maybe Diana was too. She could have made him count his lucky stars, instead of sowing the seeds of bitterness and spite.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I’d like her in that one or the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland, but I wonder if it’s too soon for those to be re-worn? I suspect Camilla will steer away from tiaras that HMTQ wore a lot and get some different ones out. I think we might have to wait for William to be King before Kate wears those.

I wonder if 43% will merch a tiara like she does some of that cheap jewellery?

Alternatively, Harry Winston or someone could see it as good advertising, but loaned jewellery usually comes with a bodyguard, who won’t be allowed anywhere near a Coronation.
She could ask the Saudis....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It does? Not doubting you but when did that happen? I know that a living language constantly evolves but I may not speak my own language any more. :oops:

Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In New Zealand drip also meant a weak and useless person back in the day. Maybe the term has been Americanised!

Yep.
To me a drip is someone who is wet.

Remember Mrs Thatcher referred to the ineffectual and weak MPs in her party as "Tory wets."

Also, to drip, drip, drip means that if something needs doing,
then rather than confront it head on in a clash or battle, you deal with it bit by bit and eventually destroy it.
Like water dripping onto a rock. Over time the rock is eroded by the constant drip of water.

Both could apply to Charles.

Normally, yes, that would be the meaning.

But this AAVE which Gen Z has now adopted as their official language.

In the context of clothes, drip means the same as bling or swag- So the meme is pointing out Charles' regnal wear.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I blame Diana.
She treated her boys as equals.
I get why.
But, she wanted the royal life and status and she knew how it worked.
She was an Aristo FFS.
She knew that William would one day get "the top job" as she always called it.

And ok, she didn't want Harry to think she loved him less because he was 2nd born, but sadly, by drilling that into him, it has helped create what we are seeing now. He thinks he should be given equal status to his brother by everybody, not just their mother.

She created a monster.
She also is responsible for some of his hate against his father.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I hope someone will ask him the obvious questions.....

If being the "spare" is so damaging and unfair, why don't you renounce all titles and your place in the LoS? Why don't you live a life free from all Royal constraints?

Why do you still want Prince/Princess titles for the Flatpacks, when their status will always be lower than that of the Wales children? Aren't you just passing your genital/gestational/geriatric/generic pain onto them?

Your first-born will inherit your Sussex Dukedom. Your second-born won't. How do you feel about that?

Are you as concerned for those pushed further down the LoS by your own birth (Andrew, Edward, Anne) as you are for yourself?

Princess Anne was born second, and then displaced by two younger brothers, yet has carved out a very positive, independent role and identity for herself within the RF. What was stopping you from seeing her as your role model and doing the same?

Doubt anyone allowed to interview him will dare though.

Love love LOVE this post.
Wanted to put all of it in bold.
It's Brilliant.

Post it everywhere.
Twitter, and all those other places I don't know how to use.
But everywhere.
Send it to dan wootton, nana akua, piers foghorn bookworm, Taz, TRG - everybody who has a wide audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just googled Doris ragland net worth and those dodgy sites all put her at 5 million plus so I am going to train as a part time yoga teacher as that made her so rich.
images (34).jpeg

Doris Scragend - AKA Snakebite...
Care Home Manager Of the Vulnerable and Elderly
Fraud
Person Of Interest in Murder Investigation
Part-Time Tantric Sex Instructor
Embezzler of Charity Funds
Joint Annihilator of Ex-Husband Thomas
Revered MIL Of The Son Of The King Of England
Co-Conspirator, Liar and Owner of Misshapen Snout In The Royal Trough
All-Round Reptile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I never got a new bike, sandpit or lego and had to have my older brother's hand me downs. Plus I was made to go to his cricket practice and watch during the summer. Should I be writing a book?
I have three much older brothers (4-10 years) and I had to spend my childhood going to all of their sports events, but because they were grown when I started playing, they never came to mine...waaaaaahhhhh. Also, I never got the telescope or microscope I wanted...boo hoo hoo. Give me $20m please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
To monetise all these silly squabbles, (which may or may not have happened, or may or may not have been distorted with a massive dose of paranoid misconception!) without giving the other party a right to reply is appalling.
It's called being a bully and a coward (the same thing). Utterly. bleeping. Reprehensible.

Aw diddums ... does Catherine think you're a bleeping twit? Awwww poor you ... go and have another cry-wank. Pathetic tosser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
In America, back in the day, a “drip” was someone who was nerdy. Funny how words mean so many different things in different countries.

Reactions: 26
Normally, yes, that would be the meaning.

But this AAVE which Gen Z has now adopted as their official language.

In the context of clothes, drip means the same as bling or swag- So the meme is pointing out Charles' regnal wear.
Had to look up AAVE - I am WA-AY too old!! 👵 😁
Although now, come to think of it, 'dripping in gold' is a familiar expression!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree that her insistence was the root of his lifelong rancorous envy. It’s baffling that she didn’t instead spend her time telling him how lucky he was. The spare has the best gig of all IMO. A luxurious existence in return for some representing your country but none of the onerous burden. The “top job” isn’t what it looks like. It’s all consuming, stressful and you’re never ever off duty. I’d not want to be monarch for anything in the world. But Harry is too thick to understand that it’s lonely and bloody hard at the top. Maybe Diana was too. She could have made him count his lucky stars, instead of sowing the seeds of bitterness and spite.
But we dont know what she actually told him about his role do we?? I believe its Meghan, she has been able to convince him that he has been treated as second class, that he deserved more, whatever she has said to him along side the fact he is thick he believes it all, maybe she is fabulous in bed too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Three day hibernation it is then.
I was thinking of doing the same, and then I thought how many threads will I need to catch up on.
I don't think I would be able to eat or sleep. I would probably be 10 threads behind with the time difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.