Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Harry's tell-all £28 memoir 'Spare' to be sold for £8 in Tesco

Don't all rush out at once.......Happy New Year everyone!
£8!!!! tuppence would be too much ..... for that load of Grim Fairy tales

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Our Lady of the Perpetual Bedsprings.....
Here's your sainted mother Harry.....
Screenshot_2023-01-02-09-53-23-640.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
This is like telecom companies a few years ago.
Our company was with the national telephone company for all mobiles. Someone higher up decided to replace 3 from a cheaper company well didn't the letterbox start filling up with junk mail.
They were selling contact details to set off against the cheaper fees.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Im torn. Just as I think I need to let the Markles disappear into oblivion. They create yet another target for themselves, and do something again that is irresponsible and reprehensible. And I want it pointed out and appropriate punishment given!!!!

What is Hazzno playing at? OK so far we only have rumours about the book, but, what therapist in the world would recommend airing dirty laundry like this in public?
To some extent all siblings do tend to argue and disagree at times..... and/or make up and be best friends.....and/or agree to differ and never really see each other. That is life!

To monetise all these silly squabbles, (which may or may not have happened, or may or may not have been distorted with a massive dose of paranoid misconception!) without giving the other party a right to reply is appalling.

To some extent the RF have responded by giving honours to Jason Knauf and other ex royal employees of H &M. Which I think sends a massive message to everyone whose side they are on.

But I wish to some extent we had a few more moralists about, to point out, why this kind of behaviour is or should be unacceptable!!!

Reactions: 40
Breaking News
Theres a new interview coming up with Harry and the totally unknown royal expert ChitasonChita.

Questions such as
1) Harry what do you think your mum would feel about you attacking the monarchy and making family arguments public?
2) what would you say to the people who accuse you of hastening the death of your grandparents and breaking their hearts with your cruel accusations?
3) what would you say about your "my father cut me off financially" comment to the millions of people worldwide struggling to meet basic living costs and heating bills?
4) why won't you show an unedited picture of you and your children all looking at the camera?
5) do you really believe racism is the reason you and your wife have plummeted to the bottom of the most popular royal polls?
6) The British people celebrated your wedding and welcomed your wife as a breath of fresh air. There is lots of evidence of this and yet you accuse them of the opposite and even hint they are racist.
Why can't you accept that racism is not the reason your popularity has fallen? Why can't you accept that people just do not like you or your wife any more because you have constantly insulted them and the people see your behaviour as treacherous?
7) why don't you actually do some good works and stop using a Delaware loophole to only give 5% of donations to charity?
8) why do you lie so much?
9) why do you accuse other people of leaking to the press, broadcasting misinformation etc when it's you who is doing that?
10) why do you complain about press intrusion/paparazzi chasing you when it's not true?
11) why do you lecture people about saving the planet and yet use private jets for useless pretending to be royal trips when you could just stay at home?
12) why dont you both STFU and live the quiet life out of the public eye that you said you wanted?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Breaking News
Theres a new interview coming up with Harry and the totally unknown royal expert ChitasonChita.

Questions such as
1) Harry what do you think your mum would feel about you attacking the monarchy and making family arguments public?
2) what would you say to the people who accuse you of hastening the death of your grandparents and breaking their hearts with your cruel accusations?
3) what would you say about your "my father cut me off financially" comment to the millions of people worldwide struggling to meet basic living costs and heating bills?
4) why won't you show an unedited picture of you and your children all looking at the camera?
5) do you really believe racism is the reason you and your wife have plummeted to the bottom of the most popular royal polls?
6) The British people celebrated your wedding and welcomed your wife as a breath of fresh air. There is lots of evidence of this and yet you accuse them of the opposite and even hint they are racist.
Why can't you accept that racism is not the reason your popularity has fallen? Why can't you accept that people just do not like you or your wife any more because you have constantly insulted them and the people see your behaviour as treacherous?
7) why don't you actually do some good works and stop using a Delaware loophole to only give 5% of donations to charity?
9) why do you accuse other people of leaking to the press, broadcasting misinformation etc when it's you who is doing that?
10) why do you complain about press intrusion/paparazzi chasing you when it's not true?
11) why do you lecture people about saving the planet and yet use private jets for useless pretending to be royal trips when you could just stay at home?
12) why dont you both STFU and live the quiet life out of the public eye that you said you wanted?
7. I think all Foundations only have to give 5% to charity. I think being registered in Delaware means they have a more advantageous tax status, rather than donation status.

Perahps one of our American tattlers can confirm this?

Reactions: 24
7. I think all Foundations only have to give 5% to charity. I think being registered in Delaware means they have a more advantageous tax status, rather than donation status.

Perahps one of our American tattlers can confirm this?

Royals should give ALL to charity.
He's trying to still be royal. That's the point.

Reactions: 35
Breaking News

Questions such as
13) What the f*** do you actually do ???? **

** Shining a light and slagging off your family are not a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Whens the book out? Is it the 9th or the 11th?
I need to hibernate that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jenni Bond on GB news just now while discussing his book said, just what is it H wants? Does he want to be king? Does he want to go against the pre destiny of W becoming king? She reminded us that when Edward V111 abdicated, his brother (HMQ's father) and his wife both cried as they didn't want to be King
I doubt he's thought about the long term. He's the spoilt brat who wants to destroy the thing he can't have.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It does? Not doubting you but when did that happen? I know that a living language constantly evolves but I may not speak my own language any more. :oops:
Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We don't know because our stupid media is so full of meghan and harry stories we never get to see our actual royal family at work.
Saw a few clips of them going to/ from church at Christmas. Other than that Harry and Meghan bombardment.
Thats shocking, they are busy calling the British press racists the press should be just ignoring them.

Reactions: 31
Our Lady of the Perpetual Bedsprings.....
Here's your sainted mother Harry.....View attachment 1847631
Maybe nudes of Diana by Bryan Adams might sell , however, I was in Vegas recently and went to see the Van Gogh Immersive …next door there was a Diana exhibition , billed as world tour etc etc …there was no queue, no customers on the 2 days I passed it.. massive queue and timed tickets at VGI…so I wonder if Diana’s draw remains

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Totally agree, says to me 'a wet drip' shortened to drip meaning a weak and ineffectual person. Maybe this just applies in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
In New Zealand drip also meant a weak and useless person back in the day. Maybe the term has been Americanised!

Reactions: 25
Just been on the DM site. As usual, it's not going well for him at all in the comments.

He really can't read the room, can he? Most ordinary people know and understand the concept of a hereditary monarchy. And yet he somehow expects sympathy because he was born second and his big brother yelled at him and got first dibs on stuff. Cry me a river.

I suppose this is what happens when the RF have to construct a "personality" for you, gloss over the less savoury elements, and promote you as some kind of cheeky, heroic lad.

Once you're away from that, things fall apart because you've got no idea how protected you were from your own idiocy.

I hope the RF send William to Pope Benedict's funeral on Thursday, so we can see what first-born dignity looks like before the clown show hits the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Yep.
To me a drip is someone who is wet.

Remember Mrs Thatcher referred to the ineffectual and weak MPs in her party as "Tory wets."

Also, to drip, drip, drip means that if something needs doing,
then rather than confront it head on in a clash or battle, you deal with it bit by bit and eventually destroy it.
Like water dripping onto a rock. Over time the rock is eroded by the constant drip of water.

Both could apply to Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gosh they really are the unwanted gifts that just keep on giving, even when you beg for it to stop :rolleyes:

We're 2 days into the New Year and it's onslaught after onslaught. They both must be exhausted.......

And I have always respected the RF for never slinging anything back but I hope that Charles' advisors are aware of the damage that these two are now doing. They are truly and utterly poisonous.... and I think Harry is the main culprit here, Meghan is just fanning the flames and taking advantage.

Reactions: 39
Just been on the DM site. As usual, it's not going well for him at all in the comments.

He really can't read the room, can he? Most ordinary people know and understand the concept of a hereditary monarchy. And yet he somehow expects sympathy because he was born second and his big brother yelled at him and got first dibs on stuff. Cry me a river.

I suppose this is what happens when the RF have to construct a "personality" for you, gloss over the less savoury elements, and promote you as some kind of cheeky, heroic lad.

Once you're away from that, things fall apart because you've got no idea how protected you were from your own idiocy.

I hope the RF send William to Pope Benedict's funeral on Thursday, so we can see what first-born dignity looks like before the clown show hits the road.

I blame Diana.
She treated her boys as equals.
I get why.
But, she wanted the royal life and status and she knew how it worked.
She was an Aristo FFS.
She knew that William would one day get "the top job" as she always called it.

And ok, she didn't want Harry to think she loved him less because he was 2nd born, but sadly, by drilling that into him, it has helped create what we are seeing now. He thinks he should be given equal status to his brother by everybody, not just their mother.

She created a monster.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.