Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your comment that William looks like Diana explains Meghan's reported behaviour to Charlotte at the dress fitting. William looks like Diana, and Charlotte looks like William. (See W&K comment at 01:50 in .)

She must hate the fact that she got the brother who looks nothing like the woman they both like to exploit.
2 questions:
- are those women singing bananas? (I don't have kids so I don't know any little kiddie songs)
- and, are they expressing how they feel about Harry and Meghan? (They are bananas= crazy) 😉😉😉
It's a catchy tune 🎶🎶🎶bananas Harry, bananas Meghan...🎵🎵🎵😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At the end of the day Anderson is a Vanderbilt. He’s not going to rock the boat ever.
Apparently Cooper does not believe in inheriting money …..Wonder how he’s going to question the ‘ my father cut me off and I had to use my trust fund ‘ at 37 or H wanting money from the British Taxpayer…..

I’m actually now more interested to see if Cooper sells himself out .

Reactions: 35
Drip means cool and stylish.

View attachment 1847288 View attachment 1847289 View attachment 1847292

See, this is why Harry hates WIlliam

William will be King
William is the Prince of Wales
William is the Duke of Cornwall worth 1.3bn
William looks like Diana
William looks aristocratic

then...

Harry is a hooligan
It does? Not doubting you but when did that happen? I know that a living language constantly evolves but I may not speak my own language any more. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Holy balls!!! I just noticed something and someone else is gonna have to corroborate but…in The Royal Grift video I just posted here, there’s a black and white pic of Smegs looking pensive w/her laptop on her knees and the pic was used in the article slamming her for her discussion w/G Steinham on Roe v Wade being overturned. The article was titled “Duchess Meghan Markle slammed for “fake thoughtful pic” in Vogue discussing Roe v Wade.” Anyway. I noticed it looks like she is wearing the same pants and top she was in the pic of her holding Lili at her “birthday party” supposedly held at Frogmore. Not sure why it caught my eye but it did…both of those pics were black and white, so I’m wondering what’s up?
They’ve probably got a full stock library of tastefully shot ‘reaction’ images they can wheel out for any event or cause they’re keen to merch - what an absolute barrel of cunts.

Here’s one they’ve done for KC3’s funeral:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Do you honestly think that either of them would agree to an interview with someone other than a sycophant. Just not going to happen ever.
I live in hope and also hope that someone smart (doesn't have to be too smart, just a bit smarter than thick) can trick them into a corner with questions, or do a good job of making them look foolish.

Twitter, with photos of a couple of other Christmas tree photos, but I don’t know who those belonged to.

You’re right. That’s why I put a ? It doesn’t make a lot of sense. I did wonder if it’s from last year as I imagine she would have been the right sort of age at Christmas?

You’re up @YeltsinsTank !!!
Thanks for that, I thought I had missed something in the doco.

Reactions: 20
Question for the Brits - are William and Kate doing lots more walkabouts and visits than normal or is it just that I am more interested in them now that I enjoy hating on Meghan and Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think they’d have said anything racist, I don’t think anyone said anything of the kind but I think that’s who the harkles will lay into.
I think if the Cunts said W or C were the ‘racists‘ they would actually sue or at least make a statement as it’s so damaging. But I don’t know how that works legally. I actually don’t think they will ever name the ‘racist’ as the ambiguity suits them and taints them all (plus they have no evidence/it never bleeping happened).

• Sick
The book’s going to be little more than foot stamping about being the second born.

William is preferred.
I wasn’t invited to tea with great gangan.
William didn’t look after me .
Will’s gonna be a rich king and I want it, it should be mine too !!!

Wah bloody wah 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Tone deaf, spoilt, delusional with no bleeping idea about the suffering, torture and all round real misery people are actually experiencing in this world.

If I could march him down a road , show him real suffering and pain and be lucky enough to have a bucket full of excrement handy to lob at him I would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I think if the Cunts said W or C were the ‘racists‘ they would actually sue or at least make a statement as it’s so damaging. But I don’t know how that works legally. I actually don’t think they will ever name the ‘racist’ as the ambiguity suits them and taints them all (plus they have no evidence/it never bleeping happened).
They can't name a racist in the family because no-one ever made a racist statement. If a comment about the colour of the baby's skin was made it was probably made hoping the baby would have a nice bit of colour to its skin (like Mum) rather than be pastey white (like Dad).

Reactions: 38
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whatever it is that Hazzno wants, we have to thank the hand of fate for spreading a little karma.

They thought they were going to rock the USA with speaking tours and engagements and acting like royalty.
Then covid struck.

They thought they could take as many potshots at Charles, Camilla, William and Kate, knowing that HM The Queen would never cut him off.
Then she dies.

I wonder what else fate is going to do to mess up their plans?
Karma works in mysterious ways!!!

Reactions: 33
Question for the Brits - are William and Kate doing lots more walkabouts and visits than normal or is it just that I am more interested in them now that I enjoy hating on Meghan and Harry.
We don't know because our stupid media is so full of meghan and harry stories we never get to see our actual royal family at work.
Saw a few clips of them going to/ from church at Christmas. Other than that Harry and Meghan bombardment.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Telegraph article re Anderson Cooper interview

It's difficult to tell if Harry is just being paranoid; I can't imagine William maliciously leaking stories. A lot is put out by 'sources' or just the press being the press.

We don't know because our stupid media is so full of meghan and harry stories we never get to see our actual royal family at work.
Saw a few clips of them going to/ from church at Christmas. Other than that Harry and Meghan bombardment.
It sells, that's the problem!

Reactions: 30
Charles is 75, I guess harry realises that In maybe 10 years William will be King and will hold the purse strings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.