Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, because Anderson Pooper is famous for his hard hitting interviews.
Noooo tell me your not being sarcastic. I have never seen him do an interview so no idea ;-( I think I have only ever watched him report on flooding in the US, or that might have been another person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noooo tell me your not being sarcastic. I have never seen him do an interview so no idea ;-( I think I have only ever watched him report on flooding in the US, or that might have been another person.
Do you honestly think that either of them would agree to an interview with someone other than a sycophant. Just not going to happen ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Drip means cool and stylish.

View attachment 1847288 View attachment 1847289 View attachment 1847292

See, this is why Harry hates WIlliam

William will be King
William is the Prince of Wales
William is the Duke of Cornwall worth 1.3bn
William looks like Diana
William looks aristocratic

then...

Harry is a hooligan
I think your comment that William looks like Diana explains Meghan's reported behaviour to Charlotte at the dress fitting. William looks like Diana, and Charlotte looks like William. (See W&K comment at 01:50 in .)

She must hate the fact that she got the brother who looks nothing like the woman they both like to exploit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The new year church pics of QC - she looks fabulous. However I’ve thought she’s looked a little different since she’s become Queen and these pics seem to show that she’s lost a LOT of weight. I hope it’s not stress. So while she looks amazing I just hope that she’s OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Cooper interviewing Hazno on 60 Minutes!? Christ, 60 Minutes used to be the premiere current affairs show in the US last I remembered, a bit like Panorama on the BBC. Now they are doing book publicity 'interviews' ?? That's stunning. I can't believe many people in the US give two fucks about Hazno and his book, maybe some housewives (no offence) would have a passing interest as they look at tabloid magazine in the shops, but to have this on national TV? That's a bleeping joke, shame on 60 Minutes.

Hazno really turns my bleeping stomach the way he's treating his family now. He is without doubt the most bitter and twisted snivelling little bleep on planet earth right now. Oh how I hope the wheel of karma is getting greased-up for this shithouse ... he needs to have what's coming to him. BIG TIME.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I never got a new bike, sandpit or lego and had to have my older brother's hand me downs. Plus I was made to go to his cricket practice and watch during the summer. Should I be writing a book?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I am convinced by their behaviour that they will keep coming back to press periodically with "Will is mean", "Will did this, did that etc" over the coming decades. We don't know how long KC3 will be on throne but I don't doubt that when William is, the Harkles will either come as a pair and tear him down some more, or, by that time they may have separated and each Meghan and Harry target Will and Kate or others on their own. If they do split, Meghan could even tear down Harry and do years of talk show appearances, leaked rumours etc, and Harry could still be bitter and take pot shots and William for decades to come. This whole sorry shitshow will get raked over and over again for years by the press for clicks, and the whole saga have to be explained again for new generations.

Edit to add, the Harkles will do a running commentary on every engagement William has now, for years. They will chip away at him. All because he is the heir, and he wouldn't stand for their nonsense. They won't go away.
It’s so utterly ridiculous. Poor me I’m jealous of my brother. At one stage he was whinging that William’s youthful antics were covered up more than his given he was the heir. William is the heir & the one that looks like their mother, the one all the girls swooned over. Who needs a whole book on jealousy & sibling rivalry. Kate should be left out of it, but she can’t be because he’s jealous of her too. Kate wasn’t born royal or even upper class but she’s more senior than Harry.
In medieval times he could try to off them.
Go to therapy Little H so that water cooler gossip can be more interesting.

Reactions: 55
I don’t want her in a tiara.

I had thought they could limit tiaras to working Royals only, but that’s unfair on the others and the wives of Noblemen.

I don’t know how we can have all the glitz and also prevent her getting her hands on a tiara. If they let her wear one, I assume it will be the wedding one, rather than a different one.

I’d like Kate in a ‘new’ one, although the Lover’s Knot will piss the Harkles off too!
The wives of noblemen wear their own family tiaras though, don’t they? I don’t think they borrow them from the monarch. Would KC have to loan her one, especially given her penchant for stealing? The only time she was ever loaned a tiara was The Spectacle, and there are rumours that was a copy.

Reactions: 43
The wives of noblemen wear their own family tiaras though, don’t they? I don’t think they borrow them from the monarch. Would KC have to loan her one, especially given her penchant for stealing? The only time she was ever loaned a tiara was The Spectacle, and there are rumours that was a copy.
They'll be making her a plastic one as we speak. I suspect the stealing of jewellery and cutlery will have taught them a lesson. Imagine being part of a family worth billions and you still have the desire to steal from them. She's seriously thick

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I want Catherine to wear the Vladimir tiara with the emerald drops! She would look gorgeous in it, and it would have the added bonus of really pissing off Smeg.

Unfortunately, if the Harkles are invited, but KCIII refuses to lend Smeg a tiara, the Harkles and their sugars will scream “racism”. I can also see Smeg trying to get Cartier, Harry Winston, etc. to let her borrow a tiara. I’m sure she would try to get the biggest, fanciest, tiara-iest tiara they made so she could try to one-up everyone else in the RF. 🙄 So very predictable.
I’d like her in that one or the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland, but I wonder if it’s too soon for those to be re-worn? I suspect Camilla will steer away from tiaras that HMTQ wore a lot and get some different ones out. I think we might have to wait for William to be King before Kate wears those.

I wonder if 43% will merch a tiara like she does some of that cheap jewellery?

Alternatively, Harry Winston or someone could see it as good advertising, but loaned jewellery usually comes with a bodyguard, who won’t be allowed anywhere near a Coronation.

Reactions: 25
At the end of the day Anderson is a Vanderbilt. He’s not going to rock the boat ever.

Reactions: 35
I cannot answer any of your questions but I am VERY concerned …The Coronation is a LIVE historical event and I’m sure he’ll say anything beforehand …but what if , on the day, in front of the World , he refuses to pledge , or won’t go to pledge ‘ unless Meghan can hold my hand and rub my back’ …or he stands in front of the King and demands an apology for whatever petty slights he’s festering on that day…….He is a liability .

Sure, one day, it’ll make a great quiz question….. “ What did the DOS do at the Coronation of KC that’s never been done before ? ….belting out ’ Is this the way to Amarillo’ whilst juggling 3 orders of service .
Can we really risk this at a historic British event ??
That would take balls of steel to do that in that particular place and at that particular time…with all the massive security, all the royals, all the nobles and above all, all the public watching. And live tv coverage. He couldn’t predict the response, and he is, fundamentally, a coward. Refusing to sing God Save The King behind the king’s back was a small, petty insolence, but to do what you suggested would be the end of them. He doesn’t have the balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That would take balls of steel to do that in that particular place and at that particular time…with all the massive security, all the royals, all the nobles and above all, all the public watching. And live tv coverage. He couldn’t predict the response, and he is, fundamentally, a coward. Refusing to sing God Save The King behind the king’s back was a small, petty insolence, but to do what you suggested would be the end of them. He doesn’t have the balls.
More to the point he doesn't have the money to take that risk. He would know that would be the end, no more handouts,

Reactions: 34
Where did you find this pici?? I am thinking they are lucky those two pouffs in front of the fire didn't go up in flames.
Twitter, with photos of a couple of other Christmas tree photos, but I don’t know who those belonged to.

This can’t be this Christmas. That baby is much too young.

Sad tree…doesn’t look like much effort went into it.
You’re right. That’s why I put a ? It doesn’t make a lot of sense. I did wonder if it’s from last year as I imagine she would have been the right sort of age at Christmas?

Yes...
I thought Pooper was interviewing him on the 30th...

.... this would seem to confirm it.
You’re up @YeltsinsTank !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Jenni Bond on GB news just now while discussing his book said, just what is it H wants? Does he want to be king? Does he want to go against the pre destiny of W becoming king? She reminded us that when Edward V111 abdicated, his brother (HMQ's father) and his wife both cried as they didn't want to be King

Reactions: 39
Yes, obviously they wear family tiaras if they have them. But if Charles decrees working Royals only in tiaras, that prevents them wearing theirs too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jenni Bond on GB news just now while discussing his book said, just what is it H wants? Does he want to be king? Does he want to go against the pre destiny of W becoming king? She reminded us that when Edward V111 abdicated, his brother (HMQ's father) and his wife both cried as they didn't want to be King
Whatever it is that Hazzno wants, we have to thank the hand of fate for spreading a little karma.

They thought they were going to rock the USA with speaking tours and engagements and acting like royalty.
Then covid struck.

They thought they could take as many potshots at Charles, Camilla, William and Kate, knowing that HM The Queen would never cut him off.
Then she dies.

I wonder what else fate is going to do to mess up their plans?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.