Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea what they’re talking about?
Goodman's gripe with Nate is your standard argument between utubers about ego and money.

The most interesting part of his video is his "revelation" that Lawtube has fallen apart... and that somehow this proves Nate a liar...
but the fact is Lawtube fell apart - if it ever existed - months ago.

Goodman also is under the impression that Nate wants him to help with his defamation case against Bouzy.
Which is true...
In-so-far as Nate wants him to win his defamation case...
so that he can show in court that Bouzy has been found liable in a similar case.

Goodman's problem is that he is letting his paranoia get the better of him.

Reactions: 30
ok questions .... what if Hazno surrenders the titles, as a Prince will he still have to swear individually so he cannot cop out like he did at the funeral when it came time to sing the National Anthem "God Save the King"? Standing right behind the King himself, this turd didn't even pretend to mouth the words. No one knows if his slag did thanks to The Candle CBE (Candle of the British Empire) and anyway she would claim she didn't know the words anyway...
Will she be allowed to wear a Tiara? Please lawd. no.. if yes, I suggest a quick trip to Claire Accessories.
Could Hawwy throw one of his famous strops like he did about uniforms etc and demand that he not be forced to pledge?

What if Chuck does invite them, what is to prevent them from claiming that they got no such invitation..... like his claim that he was cut off financially and cast adrift, a penniless *penis-less* orphan across the scary Atlantic to the land of the savage LaLa's without so much as a crumb or a stick for protection?
I cannot answer any of your questions but I am VERY concerned …The Coronation is a LIVE historical event and I’m sure he’ll say anything beforehand …but what if , on the day, in front of the World , he refuses to pledge , or won’t go to pledge ‘ unless Meghan can hold my hand and rub my back’ …or he stands in front of the King and demands an apology for whatever petty slights he’s festering on that day…….He is a liability .

Sure, one day, it’ll make a great quiz question….. “ What did the DOS do at the Coronation of KC that’s never been done before ? ….belting out ’ Is this the way to Amarillo’ whilst juggling 3 orders of service .
Can we really risk this at a historic British event ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Whilst I would love to believe that Princess Anne has visited the montishitto cunts, I really don't think she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OMG. I just finished this, came back and saw you had selected this very crown! I was off graphicing since someone asked for the graphic. Wow. Great minds.
CoronationCword.png

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s obsessed with b&w photos.. is it to make her appear darker or has she not had a spray tan?
I also think it's down to the fact that it's easier to edit/photoshop B&W pics without making it as obvious as it would be in a color picture. Those who know what to look for will spot it easily enough but most others won't realize it has been tampered with.

Last edited:
ok, forget my previous entry Here is the California Coronation Cuntress:

Here's smegs arriving for the coronation freshly spray tanned in her own transport with her own securiddy as she was too late to join the bus with other duchesses.

1672626472098.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Why is Chuck's nickname "Drip"?

Drip means cool and stylish.

1672626510713.png
1672626593117.png
1672626788008.png

"Anna, 30, said: 'Harry is very sweet, even though he looks less aristocratic than William.
“'Many girls in Russia would like to caress his ginger locks. He is more of a hooligan than his brother, but this is what appeals to our Russian hearts.'

See, this is why Harry hates WIlliam

William will be King
William is the Prince of Wales
William is the Duke of Cornwall worth 1.3bn
William looks like Diana
William looks aristocratic

then...

Harry is a hooligan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Happy New Year to everyone on this wonderful thread. 🍰 🍸 🍾 🍾

Never mind Smeg and Yoko, maybe Haz could learn something from Julian and Sean Lennon.

i don't think that, years later, they're constantly going on and on ad infinitum about John's death. Are they?

And they were both young. I think Julian was 17, and Sean only 6.
And Sean and Julian are now best friends. They support each other’s works. Julian has travelled with Sean on his music tours to support him and Sean has attended Julian’s photographic exhibitions. Yoko did all she could in the early years to keep the half brothers apart, caused immense pain to Julian in particular. But the boys grew up and reached out to each other and they are best buds now.

Unfortunately in the case of Hasbeen and William, idiot Hasbeen has been part of Megabitch’s reign of terror so he can duck off, no best buds for him.

😄 No it was a crispy snack I found on the floor... hmm delicious 😋

I've been helpfully cleaning up the VIP room since last night's wild party, and have found a stash of ripe tomatoes someone is saving in case the Harkles appear at the Coronation.

Don't know why someone brought fish or whose knickers those are though 🤔
View attachment 1845209
Sorry I missed the VIP party but I am dog sitting 3 dogs. 2 belong to my daughter and 1 my son. They are Dashounds and I was afraid to bring them along because they would have gone after Hampster for sure. Maybe next year.

Happy New Year and let’s hope 2023 brings us much joy especially where the idiot duo are concerned. Bring on the Coronation.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Wales baby no. 4 is circulating again.
It's saying Catherine is counting on Charlotte and Louis to help out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Where did you find this pici?? I am thinking they are lucky those two pouffs in front of the fire didn't go up in flames.
This can’t be this Christmas. That baby is much too young.

Sad tree…doesn’t look like much effort went into it.

Reactions: 24
Where did you find this pici?? I am thinking they are lucky those two pouffs in front of the fire didn't go up in flames.
There's a joke there about Omar...
But it's too 1970's for a modern audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am not sure about the truth in Princess Anne visiting however out of everyone she could have the most influence over Hazzno balls.

Considering that Hazzno’s biggest gripe is coming second to William on everything, as William will one day be King

Anne has had to suffer, not just being second born, but being pushed further down the line of succession because she was female (thankfully the law has changed, but it hasn’t changed for her). Yet this has never made her gripe in public; she knows the meaning of duty and service.

She has also maintained a private life. Not much was publicly revealed about her divorce from Captain Mark Phillips and and romance with Tim Lawrence. She is as private as private gets. Yet she is still a much loved and prominent royal and does the things she loves to do as well as perform her role.

Her children do not have titles and they have personal lives away from publicity when they want yet are still royal and respect the crown and are included as family.

And boy, does she know how to curtsy. The poignant moment of the whole funeral to me was Anne curtsying to HM The Queen’s coffin as it left Edinburgh.

Plus Anne out of all the royals, has had a serious attempt made on her life, when they tried to kidnap her in 1974 and she told them to naff off.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I just finished reading thread 280 so I am all caught up.

The Canadian Smeg pap walk with Aldi was near the end.
I noticed that the string for Aldi's mittens is hanging loose. When I was little you put one mitten through your outer layer so you wouldn't loose them.
Also I would assume it would put the child in danger of strangling with the string like that.

Reactions: 28
Yes...
I thought Pooper was interviewing him on the 30th...

.... this would seem to confirm it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

AND those presents look pretty scrappy too. I dont know who this baby is, hairs not curly so its not the boy and the hair looks too dark for the girl.

Yes...
I thought Pooper was interviewing him on the 30th...

.... this would seem to confirm it.
Lets hope Anderson asks some decent questions and doesnt just give him the change to make speeches, same old same old.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.