Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry has a 3/4 book deal, is it possible that SPARE will just cover his earlier years to a certain point? Nothing that we've not already heard/know but with a new victim woe is me from birth narrative ??

• Sick
Reactions: 28
If Harry has a 3/4 book deal, is it possible that SPARE will just cover his earlier years to a certain point? Nothing that we've not already heard/know but with a new victim woe is me from birth narrative ??
Oh please no. The man is torturing us with his whine fest as it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Year everyone!
Out of interest, are there any precedents for the Harkles behaviour? Either carrying on a feud so publicly and for so long or making a career out of complaining about other people?
If so, what was the outcome or is it still ongoing? :rolleyes:
Possibly some parallels with Al Fayed’s continued belief that the Paris crash wasn’t an accident….that went on for ages….

I can’t think of any others…

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm so sorry that this happened to you, you sound amazing and strong, though I bet at times you never felt it. IDVA's are worth their weight in gold and in such short supply, to victims of DA/DV.

I really hope life is better for you now and you and your children have been able to move onwards and upwards 🥰
thanks @Cat Eyez . very sweet of you. Yeah, I had to stay strong for my kids but it was hard. You're totally right in terms of the IDVAs. Amazing.
Things are better but I am scarred. I have massively moved on, but took a lot of work for the sake of me and my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Love the thread title, makes me chuckle each time I see it.

I'm watching the masked singer, love this show.

Reactions: 18
It worked for Jonny Depp! Amber's downfall was too many conflicting lies told to too many people, and a grandiose but fake attempt to seem philanthropic-sound familar?
They would likely have to sue in New York where Penguin Random House is located. Johnny Depp was greatly helped by the fact that he sued Amber in Virginia as that’s where WaPo is published from. As right as he was, his case wouldn’t have gotten to trial in California. That’s why Amber and her team had such a hissy about him “abusing her” by filing in VA. New York would be similar to California in that libel/defamation is more difficult to litigate in those states.

Reactions: 26
Wasn't Sudeikis in Horrible Bosses and wasn't there a scene with Slag as a FedEx girl and Jason ? Is that how she got that amazing role (haha)
1672598833821.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh...

I wonder what Jason Goodman was told?
This is all reminding me of when Wally got banned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
1,700 miles round trip but we’re home, laying on my bed and resting till I have the wherewithal to unload the car. Plus? It’s 67 degrees here & 🌞
I miss my Dad terribly, but can only pray he’ll be okay.
Happy 2023 Tattlers. I hope you are all well!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't Sudeikis in Horrible Bosses and wasn't there a scene with Slag as a FedEx girl and Jason ? Is that how she got that amazing role (haha)View attachment 1846334
Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s allegedly how Keeley Hazel got her role in Horrible Bosses 2 and has a whole character based off her in Ted Lasso + getting on that show too even before they publicly dated. Interesting that this allegedly happened right around the time Jason and January Jones split (his divorce from his wife was finalized in 2010 so in the midst of a divorce is stretching the truth with the Smegs timeline) as January was very recently pregnant at the time. Good on him for escaping Smegs tbh. He’s a mess but no one deserves a narc like her.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.