Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness sake 🙄

I'm miles behind so apologies if already posted.

Yet in history Henry VIII had wives killed and got divorced (and caused religious chaos too).

The press love doing clickbait articles to try cause problems.

Reactions: 41
Found the link:

IF this is in fact true, I’m hoping she’ll tell them they aren’t getting diddly squat in inheritance and that if they issue any more negative press toward the RF, there will be further shut outs. I hope that little prick shits his pants when she shows up at his door-wherever he’s living, (because I guarantee you they’re not living together) and definitely not at that mansion! I can’t wait to see what happens after the coronation. Something tells me Richard Cranium is going to be in for a few surprises
little ginger prick!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Happy New Year and on That's TV (channel 183 on Sky) there's a programme about Raine Spencer at 8 pm.
Only a week now until the bewk. kevin Sullivan explained the 4 book deal as the bench / a wellness book / Harry's book and then Meghan's book.
Obviously not looking for careers as authors then as they are shooting their bolt yet again.
I am reading Andrew Lownie's Traitor King and it is very good and is making me seriously consider the possibility of reincarnation!

Reactions: 21
IF this is in fact true, I’m hoping she’ll tell them they aren’t getting diddly squat in inheritance and that if they issue any more negative press toward the RF, there will be further shut outs. I hope that little prick shits his pants when she shows up at his door-wherever he’s living, (because I guarantee you they’re not living together) and definitely not at that mansion! I can’t wait to see what happens after the coronation. Something tells me Richard Cranium is going to be in for a few surprises
little ginger prick!!!
If it is true she will be delivering news they wont like. Like no titles and titles removed

Reactions: 34
That's got to be nonsense surely.

ETA I might be wrong of course lol
It’s twaddle! Clickbait drama.

No, they haven’t crowned a divorcee before but the Church of England now accepts divorce and they have hardly been picky in the past! Before and after becoming Prince Regent, George IV openly bedded half the women of Le Bon Ton! Queen Caroline might still have technically been married to him but she was barred and literally banging on the Abbey doors while the archbishops crowned him! Hardly in the same scandal league as two divorcees getting remarried.

If they were happy to crown one of the most flagrant womanisers in England, it’s nonsense to say crowning KCIII is illegitimate! The church was originally founded so a megalomaniac could get his leg over! It sells though I guess.

The image is a fun fantasy one though. Would love someone to recreate this with the Narcles begging the doorman for entrance! If it turns out they don’t get an invite but really are planning to come anyway, we might get to see history repeated! đŸ€Ł
1672600746446.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a great poem about the reeks,very dark,very Game of Thrones...https://youtu.be/ufaNGQfHMAM

Link may not work,it's called the liars by Joseph Charles Mackenzie on youtube
Bloody HELL, that was freaking AWESOME!! He could give Poe a run for his money!!! Dayum!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
đŸ„°đŸ˜ I ❀ love it, thanks 😊
The most fun I've had all day!
But, I have just seen you in the paddling pool with Otter on Masked Singer @Scotch Mist - seems you are having a great NY đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

On the bookie wookie - the ‘asparagus lady‘, who uses them to predict the next year, said that PoW and Hazzno will not reconcile this coming year - which could make the ‘reports’ Hazzno is going after the Wales’s hold a little more credibility (if you believe that asparagus can tell the future đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What wouldn’t I give to see Princess Anne tearing a strip off those two rats 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Happy New Year and on That's TV (channel 183 on Sky) there's a programme about Raine Spencer at 8 pm.
Only a week now until the bewk. kevin Sullivan explained the 4 book deal as the bench / a wellness book / Harry's book and then Meghan's book.
Obviously not looking for careers as authors then as they are shooting their bolt yet again.
I am reading Andrew Lownie's Traitor King and it is very good and is making me seriously consider the possibility of reincarnation!
Speaking of shoot their bolt.....
hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am convinced by their behaviour that they will keep coming back to press periodically with "Will is mean", "Will did this, did that etc" over the coming decades. We don't know how long KC3 will be on throne but I don't doubt that when William is, the Harkles will either come as a pair and tear him down some more, or, by that time they may have separated and each Meghan and Harry target Will and Kate or others on their own. If they do split, Meghan could even tear down Harry and do years of talk show appearances, leaked rumours etc, and Harry could still be bitter and take pot shots and William for decades to come. This whole sorry shitshow will get raked over and over again for years by the press for clicks, and the whole saga have to be explained again for new generations.

Edit to add, the Harkles will do a running commentary on every engagement William has now, for years. They will chip away at him. All because he is the heir, and he wouldn't stand for their nonsense. They won't go away.
Elon?
A special Space-X flight for the Gruesomes, please and thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am convinced by their behaviour that they will keep coming back to press periodically with "Will is mean", "Will did this, did that etc" over the coming decades. We don't know how long KC3 will be on throne but I don't doubt that when William is, the Harkles will either come as a pair and tear him down some more, or, by that time they may have separated and each Meghan and Harry target Will and Kate or others on their own. If they do split, Meghan could even tear down Harry and do years of talk show appearances, leaked rumours etc, and Harry could still be bitter and take pot shots and William for decades to come. This whole sorry shitshow will get raked over and over again for years by the press for clicks, and the whole saga have to be explained again for new generations.

Edit to add, the Harkles will do a running commentary on every engagement William has now, for years. They will chip away at him. All because he is the heir, and he wouldn't stand for their nonsense. They won't go away.
I could see them becoming like Diana's butler, that Burrell dude who basically lives off way-past-sell-by-date guessed/guest (see what I did there) commentary on all things royal. 4evah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This made me cry....
Funny how the little girls twards the end know how to curtsey and Smegs still managed to make a fool of herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.