Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just apologise for whatever the eff that was I posted last night, I was a couple of drinks in, dropped my phone, stroppy teenager.. then I couldn't find my post to amend it🙈🤣
Thankyou to those who humoured me and took time to 👍and ❤🤣🤣
All I wanted to say was Happy New Year, and thankyou each for your company xxx

#dryjanuary 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Children being children - take note Oh Smashy Plate one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
WTF? read the comment. Is this true? Can you imagine Hawwy as the constitutional monarch of Russia and Putin's puppet? a rival royal court? I guess they would really have had to do a DNA test on him in that case.

ETA - yup. It happened. OMG could you just imagine? https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2012...s-prince-harry-be-made-russian-monarch-a14095

and this one.... total Howler

“Plenty of female Russian bloggers gave Harry grounds for hope of finding a princess were he to be offered and take the throne.

"Anna, 30, said: 'Harry is very sweet, even though he looks less aristocratic than William.
“'Many girls in Russia would like to caress his ginger locks. He is more of a hooligan than his brother, but this is what appeals to our Russian hearts.'

Of course as he was found dead a year later, I bet Hawwy is blaming the RF for that as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What is going on? I've totally lost track of the NAte the LAwyer case/situation. someone is selling crack now>?
The original accusation (among other things) was that Nate's parents were crack-heads, and because of this when Nate was a police officer he was a bent.
The point is that Bouzy has been very quiet and careful not repeat it after recieving a Cease and Desist letter.
But he is now republishing the allegation.

What makes it intriguing is that Jason Goodman has gone mental, and started accusing Nate, and other lawtubers of stuff.
Hence my comment about wondering what he has been told.
Which would not be hard, given that his channel is Crowd Source the Truth - which as the name suggests, crowd sources information.

Goodman's recent video...

Put it this way...
I never believed all that stuff about Bouzy's daughter that Yankee Wally was sent.
My hypothesis is that she was fed that, and other things, to discredit her.

A similar thing went on with the Tea and Therapy utube channel.
If you ask the Sue Smith's of the world, they will swear blind that Tea and Therpay betrayed the "Mexit community" (whatever that is) and revealed all kinds of "secrets".
Whether she did or not, isn't the issue, so much as she stopped podcasting with Trevor Coult - and the attacks on him intensified.

It strikes me as a similar pattern.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does she know their address? Because it’s not the Montyshitty mansion
I reckon MI6 will know all the current details of their goings on. Geez Anne inherited all the good genes from both her parents. I so wish she had've been born first. She is an incredible woman both in her personal and work achievements. That the entire future of the Monarchy rests on just the firstborn's personality and goodwill is quite unbelievable when you stop and think of it. 'What if' the firstborn was someone like H? what on earth would happen to the RF? perhaps there should be some sort of in-house vote to confirm the suitability of each new Monarch or something? They can't just 'off' someone like the olden days to get rid of them. I suppose it might just all implode and no more RF.

Reactions: 42
Found the link:

I hope her appearance is like the Princess Anne on The Windsors - a sudden drop in temperature then she suddenly looms up behind the traitor :ROFLMAO:

Oh and she needs to make the Ho hum the theme tune to Black Beauty :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I reckon MI6 will know all the current details of their goings on. Geez Anne inherited all the good genes from both her parents. I so wish she had've been born first. She is an incredible woman both in her personal and work achievements. That the entire future of the Monarchy rests on just the firstborn's personality and goodwill is quite unbelievable when you stop and think of it. 'What if' the firstborn was someone like H? what on earth would happen to the RF? perhaps there should be some sort of in-house vote to confirm the suitability of each new Monarch or something? They can't just 'off' someone like the olden days to get rid of them. I suppose it might just all implode and no more RF.
I think it’s the chicken and egg question. Did William just get born as the right sort to be heir? Or did knowing he was heir mean he grew up learning the things he needed and the knowledge of his future duty settled him down?

Did his spare role allow Sparry to spaff his life up the wall? No duty, no future obligation, all privileged existence, all arrogant entitlement. Maybe if he’d been born first he’d have turned out better. Or maybe he was so thick and warped he’d have been another Edward VIII selling out his country to the Nazis in hopes of glamour and glitz. Who knows?

The whole nature/nurture, heir/spare thing fascinates me. It’s why I like the monarchy because I think it trains people to be what they need to be. You don’t get muppets thrown into power suddenly and without sufficient training and knowledge, unlike most of our useless politicians!

That said, I utterly adore Anne and, though I’m not sure she’d have had the patience and sensitivity to be monarch, I’d pay every penny in my (admittedly small) bank account right now to be a fly on the wall when she visits Hazno! 😂 She’ll flay what strands are left of his hair right off with her fury!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What wouldn’t I give to see Princess Anne tearing a strip off those two rats 🐀
Netfux should have contracted Anne for the film rights.

If it is true she will be delivering news they wont like. Like no titles and titles removed
I imagine it would be to ‘discuss’ something that the RF don’t want in writing at this time. 😉

Also, I love the footage of a very young and serious William with QEII and Anne. George is definitely his Fathers son 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Possibly some parallels with Al Fayed’s continued belief that the Paris crash wasn’t an accident….that went on for ages….

I can’t think of any others…
Honestly, there is nothing. Even mega Hollywood feuds like Bette Davis/Joan Crawford weren’t all consuming like this, most of the time they just bubbled away in the background with a few cunty asides here and there. But they had talent and class, unlike the Narkles, who are just frankly deranged.

Reactions: 38
Nile Gardiner, a foreign policy analyst and former aide to Margaret Thatcher, predicted that the book would further damage the pair’s relationship.

Mr Gardiner wrote on Twitter: “Prince Harry’s memoir is set to be a nasty hatchet job attack on his own brother.”

Spare has already spent weeks near the top of the Amazon books sales charts based on advance orders, with the title at No. 5 in the UK listings on Sunday.

The couple signed a $20 million, four-book deal with Penguin Random House in 2021 and there has recently been unsubstantiated speculation that a memoir by Meghan might form part of the publication series.

The publication of Spare is being accompanied by two major television interviews of the Prince by ITV’s Tom Bradby and CBS’s Anderson Cooper to be broadcast in the coming days.

Prince Harry is also expected to give at least one newspaper interview to accompany the launch, with The New York Times – in which Meghan wrote about her miscarriage in 2020 – a possible outlet.

But in an indication that the six-part Netflix series has backfired on the couple, a poll last week found support draining away from them.

The YouGov poll found almost half of the public think the Duke should be stripped of his royal title, with 44 per cent saying they were more sympathetic towards Prince William and the Princess of Wales, compared with just 17 per cent for Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

Penguin Random House did not respond to requests for comment. ITV would not comment on the content of the Bradby interview.

A spokesman for the Sussexes did not respond to requests for comment on the content of Prince Harry’s book.

Reactions: 32
or replace "absentee" with "overseas"?
Thanks for that suggestion, I can change it. I originally had "may they disappear" but changed it as thought I might be arrested for incitement/insurrection ;) (I'll go halves with you 💷)

Thread #288 Happy New Year 2023, May the Harkles be forever overseas.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.