Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Please watch.This girl is spot on. She also points out blatant fibs from the Dupesss.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sad and pitiful and downright nasty that Meghan takes this as as an opportunity to self promote.She is so self absorbed that she thinks people won’t know she’s lying.
She has made an even bigger fool of herself now.

Reactions: 19
Check out Meghan's fingers, she'd make ET jealous. The suitcase girl phone home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Life with Harry and Meghan, part 1:

Cue: opening music and credits.

Meghan: What are you going to wear today Harry?

Harry: Grey Polo

M: Again?

H: Yup.

M: We've got a Zoom conference with the victims of the Grenfell Towerblock fire at 11, don't you think you should be more presentable?

H: Nope.

M: I hate you so much.

Cue: closing music.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi.
I have just watched the latest fame vixen video and I think you would all enjoy it.she basically breaks down the Smeg speech and explains what Smeg does to control and influence ppl.its very interesting and well worth watching,as she really does know her stuff.im just glad she seems to dislike Smeg as much as us,you definitely need someone like FX on your side,not against you.until someone who knows how a narc and psychopath works,you don't realise that every word is meant to indoctrinate it's followers into total belief in the cause and I can see now into alittle how ppl can be brainwashed...as in I dont think h had a chance.
Very scary and eye opening....I don't think I will even view her in the same way again...she is totally nasty and dangerous and tbh I'm shocked.
Please watch,it explains alot about her...that's me asking you btw,not trying to recruit you🙈
❤🤗😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Meghan wants to re-invent Scientology. She's the new L. Ron Hubbard. Not sure what Harry is, the new Benny Hill?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anne refused titles for her children. They couldn't inherit HRH titles but could have used a title such as Lady or Earl or Viscount something. Anne chose not to.

Princess Margaret's children were in the same situation. They were given Earl and Lady titles.

Apparently, according to some article I read at the time (can't find the link now) Archie couldn't take a title of Prince as he is not the grandson of a reigning monarch. He could still have been given another title if the Queen chose to.

If Charles were King, Archie could have been given the title of Prince as he would be the grandson of the reigning monarch. I don't know if he can be given it in retrospect should Charles ascend to the throne, but given his desire to slimline the monarchy anyway (and their desire to be private citizens ha) it doesn't seem likely that he would want to.

If they really turned down a title surely they would have made some sanctimonious statement publicly about their choice to not accept one etc. And Dumbarton is such an unglamorous title Meghan is probably too embarrassed to want to use it anyway.

Reactions: 12
Life with Harry and Meghan, part 2:

Cue: Intro music

M: Harry. HARRY?!

H: Yes, mistress Meg, what is it?

M: I've boiled your egg, how many soldiers do you want?

H: 4 please.

M: Okay. Now, I have an important Zoom call with Oprah at 10, I don't want you to be around, play with the dog or something.

H: Yes mistress Meghan (doffs cap).

H: Mistress Meg, what colour polo shirt should I wear today?

M: I don't care, but not the grey one. It makes you look like a woman.

H: Okay.

Cue: Out-tune and credits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet Megz leaked it; as everyone said way back in January; to force BPs hand

Lady C says it is unprecedented for any member of the royal family who is legitimate to not have a title (think I have remembered that correctly)
So Lady C is saying in (not very difficult) code that Illegitimate Royal children (ie Archie) do not have titles.

Hi.
I have just watched the latest fame vixen video and I think you would all enjoy it.she basically breaks down the Smeg speech and explains what Smeg does to control and influence ppl.its very interesting and well worth watching,as she really does know her stuff.im just glad she seems to dislike Smeg as much as us,you definitely need someone like FX on your side,not against you.until someone who knows how a narc and psychopath works,you don't realise that every word is meant to indoctrinate it's followers into total belief in the cause and I can see now into alittle how ppl can be brainwashed...as in I dont think h had a chance.
Very scary and eye opening....I don't think I will even view her in the same way again...she is totally nasty and dangerous and tbh I'm shocked.
Please watch,it explains alot about her...that's me asking you btw,not trying to recruit you🙈
❤🤗😘
Can you link please?

Edit: I found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re the Archie titles ..did he not get a title because they used a surrogate and smeggy is trying to cover up by saying they refused..or the firm actually know about the surrogate and he can't have a title by English law.or it was a natural birth and they went all woke and refused,but I can't see Smeg refusing a title for her son,knowing the prestige it gives when she merchandises him.
It all very murky and there's so much about this we will never know..
Re the h pics...is she a beard for h and that's one of the secrets she's got over the firm.is h being gay,fluid,battling for both sides, still a step too far for the firm.
They have been dragged into this century but who knows how quick they will agree.
I think Andrews antics have done more damage than they care to admit and he's still up to his neck in it.maybe that's another secret diary moment.
I dread to think how deep Andrews in as I have always thought he's got away with murder,not actual but who's knows,and just thought he was Teflon coated cos he's who he is and mother would sort it out.its a weird arrangement with fergie,who knows more than they would like.
In the past,the firm could get away with anything and the sovereign word was law,I mean way back in history,but now it's abit different and ppl are questioning lots of stuff.
We will have to hope it comes out in the wash with hs tee....
❤🤗😘

Reactions: 13
Re Meghan's over-rehearsed, staged, z-grade acting ability video to her old high school, do we actually have any proof she was asked to do such a video?

She's been criticised for not saying anything about Black Lives Matter, so suddenly up she pops with a video that was immediately leaked/sent to Elle and then PR-pushed to media outlets.

It seems like a typical Meghan hustle. Use the school, like she used the food charity a few weeks ago, to push out saccharine-sweet PR. She has no social media at the moment so she has to grift through other avenues.

Reactions: 19
New ccn post about H and his racist past. Sorry cant do links. I've tried and tried! Can some kind tattler do it for me please. Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Re Meghan's over-rehearsed, staged, z-grade acting ability video to her old high school, do we actually have any proof she was asked to do such a video?

She's been criticised for not saying anything about Black Lives Matter, so suddenly up she pops with a video that was immediately leaked/sent to Elle and then PR-pushed to media outlets.

It seems like a typical Meghan hustle. Use the school, like she used the food charity a few weeks ago, to push out saccharine-sweet PR. She has no social media at the moment so she has to grift through other avenues.
The best 'information' comes via Harpers Bazaar, inevitably written by her paid-for poodle Scooby

.....Those were some of the powerful words shared by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that the 2020 graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School heard during a virtual ceremony speech on Wednesday evening. It was a surprise appearance. The young women didn't know it was coming until the video was played at the end of the two-hour ceremony.

Meghan had long been scheduled to share her heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time with the all-girls school in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, but a spokesperson tells BAZAAR.com, "She felt compelled to directly address and speak to these young women about what's happening in this country right now around the killing of George Floyd—as well as what's been happening over many, many years and many, many generations to countless other Black Americans."

"For the past couple of weeks, I've been planning on saying a few words to you for your graduation, and as we all have seen over the past few weeks, what is happening in our country and in our state and in our hometown of L.A. has been absolutely devastating," she told students. "And I wasn't sure what I could say to you. I wanted to say the right thing.....[word salad continues..]

In other words, Megz was asked / her PR team suggested she give a standard graduation speech, which she then turned into a nationwide publicity stunt. Bet the school were spitting at being hi-jacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I were asked to give a graduation speech to an all-girls school it would last about 10 secs and it would sound like this:

"You go girls! The world is your oyster! Hit 'em hard! Rah rah rah".

What I wouldn't do is project. But that's all Meghan can do, project her inner-monologue to everyone. I personally think Meghan has a serious personality disorder. 'Normal' people edit their thoughts before they espouse them verbally. Meghan doesn't seem to have that filter.

As for Harry, I doubt he's even had a thought and the thought he thought he once had was carefully edited by his valet at Kensington Palace whilst tying his shoe-laces for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.