Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Smeggy farts Diptyque? Surely she wouldn't want her farts to smell. Wonder if she has scented Harry's dungeon with Diptyque diffusers to cover the smell of disappointment and desperation?? Perhaps a few diffuser reeds in the royal posterior for extra efficacy. Harry might be the first royal to die of reed diffusers up the jacksy, kinda like Edward II but reeds instead of a red hot poker.
She farts fairy dust and pisses perfume.

Poor Edward 2. These days there are MPs who'd pay big money to have that done to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched the William and Kate, Too good to be true ? I am so glad we have them coming through the ranks. I appreciate them more now, they are a lovely couple.

Now for a bit of frivolity, one for the kids or adult kids like we were tonight, howling at stupid things :LOL:

One smart fellow, he felt smart.
Two smart fellows, they felt smart.
Three smart fellows, they felt smart.
They all felt smart together.

• Haha
New Lady C youtube. My friend says it is good. Think Mm accused her of being transexual. Can't watch it myself, hardly any data left.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Check this out. In the window. Can't stop laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New Lady C youtube. My friend says it is good. Think Mm accused her of being transexual. Can't watch it myself, hardly any data left.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜†
Check this out. In the window. Can't stop laughing

When did they start "renting"?? And of course they'd welcome another freeloader!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But seriously, when did they start paying their way??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the last sentence is in reference to me, my posts clearly state I was trying to understand the alternative point of view to my own, therefore a discussion.
No, it wasn't. I just realised I could have been the only one thinking we were discussing the things like I saw them. Hence I crossed out the "we" and said I did.

Reactions: 1
And something nice about Kate. Even the comments, and to keep it on topic, it should annoy smegs

Megz will be spinning when Catherine becomes HRH The Princess of Wales

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Title Suggestion: "Say Bye To The Dress, I'm Ghosting Jess"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.