Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest from Lady C and Leo...bit long..some talk about MM Harry & Archie in 1st 10 minutes or so.....
Interesting bit in that video re promouncing Archie. I'm a nerd for that kind of irrelevant info.🤪 Feel free to scroll on by ...

Apparently ARCH with a consonant added after it as in Archbishop is pronounced arch as in rhyming with parch.
But ARCH with a vowel after it, as in Archangel is pronounced to rhyme with park.That's supposedly the rule of thumb.
She's referring only to the foundation name (not the baby's)which smeggy claims is based on the greek name for key, so should be pronounced ARK- ewell, yet smeggy pronounced it as ARCH when she spoke of it.
Totally irrelevant but it irritated Lady C because she thought it a pretentious name and that smeggy was a bit of a fucknut for babbling on about it being based on a greek word ... yet pronouncing it wrong.

Basically Lady C called her a pretentious thick bleep, but politely.:m

I apologise if this has been talked about before but...

Words fail me. The comments are all saying it was Meghan in question.

Its worrying how smoothly she said the story and described everything to such detail and now it turns out the whole riot and tree burned story was a lie.
It was smooth because she' been rehearsing it in the past. She's a fantasist. She probably returned to school after Thomas brought her back from the safety of Palm Springs and regaled her school mates with stories of witnessing the riots and the poor tree outside her mommy's house catching fire and the snowy ash falling around her and .... oh God it was dreadful and traumatic.
Some people like to insert themselves into dramatic events in history to make themselves seem relevant. Kind of like those soldiers who march in commemoration parades wearing medals by the ton when they'd never even been in the military or had flunked out of basic training.

Warning - this has absolutely nothing to do with MM/JH but caught my eye - it's an aussie grifter who conned a few men then entrapped a football player with several fake pregnancies. An interesting watch but please ignore if you don't want a distraction from MM/JH ****

Bookmarked, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasn’t the largest number of Rona victims belonged to BAME groups? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

We‘re shielding, couldn’t go to my Fathers funeral a couple of weeks ago because of this bloody virus, & current behaviour of those sunbathing & rioting means we wont be leaving home anytime soon.

To me the rioting, attacking police officers, looting shops etc really doesn’t do anything to enhance the cause, there is so much more to this than just black & white, the worlds going to hell in a handcart without the wilful destruction of property & livelihoods. You’re right, in a few weeks time many of these protesting are going to be looking for care from the NHS. There’s too many people still dying on a daily basis in this country

I don’t agree with what started all this, it was horrendous &should never have happened, but some of the behaviour recently shows scant regard for other people’s lives
Same here. Buried hubby's sister a month ago and had to stand in our front garden and watch the hearse slowly pass along our street. Broke hubby as they were very close and she half reared him, but that virus is a potential killer and we need to make sacrifices that break our hearts. Sorry for your loss.🤗
As soon as I saw those crowds protesting in tight tight groups I thought "WTF are you all thinking. Why at this time? Are you all nuts?"
I think it was the perfect storm situation, people were tired of being bossed about re masks and social distancing and were ready to jump on any event. George Floyd seemed like a good guy and I doubt he'd want all this, but it is what it is and here we are ... duck knows where.
The great God Corona must be rubbing his hands in glee at the potential for reaping more victims in the coming weeks because the infection rates will be through the roof. They're already climbing slightly in the UK and I bet by next week they rocket and all our lockdown heartache with be wasted.
I recall seeing a protest in Brazil the other day and everyone involved was masked and kept 2 mtrs apart. It was amazing, nearly like a military parade in formation and very very responsible. No looting, no violence just chanting and walking.
I'm not interested in debating this, (in case anyone is furiously battering their keyboard in response :rolleyes:.) It's just my opinion and I know it means diddly squat.

Anyway back on topic. Hopefully someone on here can watch the Oprah shows and give us the gist of it.
My prediction if she appears, "the brit press are racist and helped drive me out" . Thereby vaguely insinuating they had the back up of the Firm but she's probably too financially aware to say so outright because she's a coward. Every time the tit has hit the fan she has pissed off and left haribo to deal with it alone. As my mammy would say, she makes the wee balls and he fires them.

Reactions: 32
I think the only way smeggy will do that interview is if she has pre warning of the questions so she can rehearse her responses and do lots of test videos at home of her own reactions so she can get it perfected ...
... which segues neatly into her bestie mylilpony being absent from social media claiming the reason is her need to "educate herself on racism".
Bullshit. If smeggy is doing that Oprah gig then mylilpony will have her snout in the trough, albeit behind the scenes. She'll be helping smeggy rehearse her sincerity speak and ham-dram c list actress facial contortions and hand gestures. She won't want to miss out and if it happens then watch her social media posts afterwards for her 'heartfelt' speech on how much she learned about racism on her mini break.
Seriously, if she isn't aware of the unfair experiences of many people of colour in America then she must have been living in a cave, so I really cannot be arsed with people like her who claim ignorance of the situation and then have a dramatic 'Road to Damascus' moment when it suits their promotional agenda.:mad:
But of course this is all supposition on my part. Just me and my trusty crystal ball.
Your balls never let you down yet!

Reactions: 7
This is a superficial rant from a blue-collar bloke. Just letting you know. You've been forewarned. Okay? Ready? Kate is gorgeous. Long legs encased in expensive nylons. Too thin? No, not for me. Fit as a middle-class fiddle. Tattler-Gorgeous. I'd do anything to go out with her on a shoot on a Norfolk Estate.

As for Meghan, she is pretty in a photo-pinned Instagram inside a phone-booth online kind of way. "Call Me". Catherine and Meghan are like oil and water, it's no wonder they didn't get on. I bet Kate gave it her best shot, as did we all. I've have had gf's like Meghan. Listen, I am no Casanova but girls like Meghan are a pain-in-the-#5s. I will put money down Kate does William's laundry and Meghan doesn't doesn't do Harry's small's. Quote me on that. x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same here. Buried hubby's sister a month ago and had to stand in our front garden and watch the hearse slowly pass along our street. Broke hubby as they were very close and she half reared him, but that virus is a potential killer and we need to make sacrifices that break our hearts. Sorry for your loss.🤗
As soon as I saw those crowds protesting in tight tight groups I thought "WTF are you all thinking. Why at this time? Are you all nuts?"
I think it was the perfect storm situation, people were tired of being bossed about re masks and social distancing and were ready to jump on any event. George Floyd seemed like a good guy and I doubt he'd want all this, but it is what it is and here we are ... duck knows where.
The great God Corona must be rubbing his hands in glee at the potential for reaping more victims in the coming weeks because the infection rates will be through the roof. They're already climbing slightly in the UK and I bet by next week they rocket and all our lockdown heartache with be wasted.
I recall seeing a protest in Brazil the other day and everyone involved was masked and kept 2 mtrs apart. It was amazing, nearly like a military parade in formation and very very responsible. No looting, no violence just chanting and walking.
I'm not interested in debating this, (in case anyone is furiously battering their keyboard in response :rolleyes:.) It's just my opinion and I know it means diddly squat.

Anyway back on topic. Hopefully someone on here can watch the Oprah shows and give us the gist of it.
My prediction if she appears, "the brit press are racist and helped drive me out" . Thereby vaguely insinuating they had the back up of the Firm but she's probably too financially aware to say so outright because she's a coward. Every time the tit has hit the fan she has pissed off and left haribo to deal with it alone. As my mammy would say, she makes the wee balls and he fires them.
How long do you reckon before she fires Harry's wee balls, and gives him his p45?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lady C says it is unprecedented for any member of the royal family who is legitimate to not have a title (think I have remembered that correctly)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hello. I’m new to the thread so forgive me if this has been answered before. When H&M married it was announced she was going through the process to become a British citizen and get a British passport. I assume that is all dead in the weather now??

Reactions: 14
Hello. I’m new to the thread so forgive me if this has been answered before. When H&M married it was announced she was going through the process to become a British citizen and get a British passport. I assume that is all dead in the weather now??
Oh yes, I don't think she ever had ANY intention of doing that, and now it can't be done anyway, because she hasn't lived in the UK for long enough (there is a requirement of spending a certain amount of time here, amongst other things).

And welcome to the thread ;)

Reactions: 15
Oh yes, I don't think she ever had ANY intention of doing that, and now it can't be done anyway, because she hasn't lived in the UK for long enough (there is a requirement of spending a certain amount of time here, amongst other things).

And welcome to the thread ;)
And a welcome from me too 😀

Reactions: 10
Ohh, Lady C's video has been taken down.
No, it is not. Why would you think it was?
What about Zara and Peter Phillips?
Because at the time they were born there was a law that offspring of the female children of the monarch were not awarded titles. I am not sure if this law is still in effect but them being Annes (who is the female child of the monarch) children, they were not entitled to any titles.

Harrys son OTOH is offspring of a male child (PoW) and thus would be born with titles regardless if they'd us them or not. An adult is allowed to give them up, but normally parents can not foresake them on behalf of their children, they can only choose not to use them.

Reactions: 14
Archie does have a title. He’s entitled to use Lord Archie, Earl of Dumbarton. It’s up to the parents how their children are styled while they are growing up - Grim & Dim are simply choosing not to have him styled that way. I am convinced that’s because Dumbarton is too close to Dumbarse for comfort. They can’t refuse the title on his behalf because it’s his birthright but they can choose how he’s to be known until he’s old enough to make up his own mind.

Peter and Zara could have been titled if Mark Phillips had accepted a title from HM when he married Anne, but he didn’t. Which I have always respected him for.

I will say that, in spite of everything else, I think there’s a large part of Harry that wants to try and spare Archie from the expectations attached to a title, in much the same way that Anne & Mark wanted to with their children.

As for Meghan, why have a Little Lord Dumbarse when in a few years he’ll be HRH Prince Archie anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dont know, I saw the video, posted it here, anwent back and relistened to th words to make sure I got it right, then refreshed a couple of minutes later it was gone. I did not get a chance to listen to the whole thing. Dont know if anyone else here managed to watch it. One person liked, but cant be sure who it was.
No, it is not. Why would you think it was?[/QUOTE

Because the instagram link I posted below what I sad says the link is broken or has been removed. It was just a short video. And I can't find it now. Just repeating what the video sad. I am sure I wasnt dreaming it, cos it was the middle of the day.
Oh, mucked up the quote thing. Don't know how to pick out one part of multiple questions. Anyway, the video I watched is no longer there. I thought she might of been alluding to the bump thing without actually saying so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dont know, I saw the video, posted it here, anwent back and relistened to th words to make sure I got it right, then refreshed a couple of minutes later it was gone.
I am able to open the link on my tablet and if I ope youtube on my pc, I can select it from my feed and play it. Don't know why it does not work for you.

Reactions: 8
This is a superficial rant from a blue-collar bloke. Just letting you know. You've been forewarned. Okay? Ready? Kate is gorgeous. Long legs encased in expensive nylons. Too thin? No, not for me. Fit as a middle-class fiddle. Tattler-Gorgeous. I'd do anything to go out with her on a shoot on a Norfolk Estate.

As for Meghan, she is pretty in a photo-pinned Instagram inside a phone-booth online kind of way. "Call Me". Catherine and Meghan are like oil and water, it's no wonder they didn't get on. I bet Kate gave it her best shot, as did we all. I've have had gf's like Meghan. Listen, I am no Casanova but girls like Meghan are a pain-in-the-#5s. I will put money down Kate does William's laundry and Meghan doesn't doesn't do Harry's small's. Quote me on that. x
I doubt Kate does anyone’s laundry seen as she is a Duchess with staff!!

Anne refused titles for her children.

Reactions: 10
Please remind me not to read this thread at bedtime in the future! I had a dream about Megs (Harry was nowhere to be seen) and she and Mylittle pony were requesting that people send them all their favourite sweet treats because they were having a Re-Birthing Party! This involved Meghan being sqashed into a cardboard box with just her bony little knees sticking out and lifted onto the shoulders of all her friends. They then carried her into Tyler's pool and lowered her into the water, where the box got soggy, and she swam out - re-birthed!
After that we looked up at the sky, decided the clouds looked like rose petals and I decided that she was a really lovely person (after her re-birthing!) - how hadn't I seen it all along?
We're bessies now! Sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.