Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who has managed to read Lady Colin's book please tell me what she said about Archie's birth and the possibility of the moon bump? Did she mention it or skirt around it?

Reactions: 13
...latest Murky Meg video

I think the only way smeggy will do that interview is if she has pre warning of the questions so she can rehearse her responses and do lots of test videos at home of her own reactions so she can get it perfected ...
... which segues neatly into her bestie mylilpony being absent from social media claiming the reason is her need to "educate herself on racism".
Bullshit. If smeggy is doing that Oprah gig then mylilpony will have her snout in the trough, albeit behind the scenes. She'll be helping smeggy rehearse her sincerity speak and ham-dram c list actress facial contortions and hand gestures. She won't want to miss out and if it happens then watch her social media posts afterwards for her 'heartfelt' speech on how much she learned about racism on her mini break.
Seriously, if she isn't aware of the unfair experiences of many people of colour in America then she must have been living in a cave, so I really cannot be arsed with people like her who claim ignorance of the situation and then have a dramatic 'Road to Damascus' moment when it suits their promotional agenda.:mad:
But of course this is all supposition on my part. Just me and my trusty crystal ball.

Reactions: 26
And looking at the photo's she seems to fit in fine. All smiling, just one of the girls...no sign of any 'issues' there and I don't believe she's ever mentioned any.
Hmmm. And she certainly made sure she “fit in” with other white groups later in life by lightening her skin, narrowing her nose, never dating black men, straightening her hair and identifying as caucasian on her CV. Not to mention the two white husbands, mostly white friends and a complete absence of any kind of work on behalf of the black community.

i never said there were “issues”. My only problem is her now wanting to be seen as a proud black woman when it suits her image. She was certainly never one before.

It’s a bit like her making a pronouncement about how she confronted the Suits producers for dressing her in tight clothes - on account of her “feminist principles” - shortly before ripping ooen her blouse, rubbing her tits and licking her lips for that ridiculous burger video in a men’s magazine.

Talking out of both sides of her mouth, as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Eighth graders are 14 years old. It was a middle school graduation
She was completely inappropriate, and telling them to use their vote; what in 2024?
Stupid witch
I thought I was going nuts. I'm not up to scratch on American speak but I always assumed the grades started from their first school year (being grade 1 and aged about 5) so 8th grade would be 13/14-ish. I was scratching my head wondering why she was word-salading at them about voting when they're at an age where all they think about is boys, clothes, music and more boys. And sex. Voting? not on their radar. Silly twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought I was going nuts. I'm not up to scratch on American speak but I always assumed the grades started from their first school year (being grade 1 and aged about 5) so 8th grade would be 13/14-ish. I was scratching my head wondering why she was word-salading at them about voting when they're at an age where all they think about is boys, clothes, music and more boys. And sex. Voting? not on their radar. Silly twunt.
word-salading...

Reactions: 10
Push comes to shove I am on team Meg. Meg has done the legwork, nothing has been given to her on a plate. A bit of a troubled background, vaguely attractive. She's grifted her way into the upper echelons of society; celebrity society anyway. Fair play. She made a mistake, she broke-off more than she could chew. She's out of her depth. A part of me feels sorry for me. But that's me, the humanitarian; wanting to look-after a lost soul.

As for Harry. Sorry, but the mask has slipped. Even the housewives who read the Sunday Mail have washed their hands of him now. To think we all gave him a free-pass for wearing a Nazi-Uniform. Those were the days. The man is a cretin and he has blown away any sympathy we had for him regarding his mother. We as the British public gave him an long rope to hang himself and he still found the noose. I fear for the boy, I really do.
She's hardly done the legwork, that was left to poor Thomas Markle to get her through college and life etc, you know he's the guy who happens to be her father, who she shafted along with many others ?

Oprah only needs to ask one question and it's going to involve 'Royal Family' and 'racist' in the same sentence.

And then Meghan won't answer but will squeeze out one perfectly formed tear. 🥴
And the royal family should squeeze out some perfectly formed Shiite from a big height and bury her with it 😅

The worst thing that ever happened to Markle was getting everything she wanted.

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize bleep to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.
Absolutely Well Said.... 👏👏👏 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oprah only needs to ask one question and it's going to involve 'Royal Family' and 'racist' in the same sentence.

And then Meghan won't answer but will squeeze out one perfectly formed tear. 🥴
If she accuses the royal family of being racist towards her there really is no way back. So she's in a difficult position. If she insinuates that they were racist there will be a huge outcry (on both sides). Those who believe her will bay for blood and those that don't will be disgusted about her tearing into her husband's family who have spent huge amounts of money on her.

My guess is that the tales of racism will be directed towards the British press if she still wants to be bankrolled by the firm.

Reactions: 28
Can anyone who has managed to read Lady Colin's book please tell me what she said about Archie's birth and the possibility of the moon bump? Did she mention it or skirt around it?
There’s a whole chapter on it.
As @Poppea says, she gives all factual evidence on showing how a surrogacy could have taken place, but stops short of saying it, so she can’t be sued.

Reactions: 18

Worth following to seeeee.

The Harkles have gone crazy with their posts 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So just had an interesting cul de sac moment on Facebook...I said that the protesters were hypocrites for protesting in large groups for BLM,then if they caught Rona they would expect the NHS to help them after needlessly bringing it on themselves,so someone said I'm a hypocrite and how can I say I care when I didn't complain weeks ago when lots of ppl were tanning.oh and that if covid didn't kill us,rascism would.im not educating pork and telling her there's only one s in racism🙈
I'm just hoping that there are alot more hypocrites out there who thought the same as me.was I right or wrong??🙄you can be honest❤🤗😘
Sorry for the rant...
H+m are still what Freda says...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest from Lady C and Leo...bit long..some talk about MM Harry & Archie in 1st 10 minutes or so.....

Reactions: 12
Update..I told her I didn't say they were wrong,just too close together...and to take a chill pill and stay safe...
❤🤗😘

Reactions: 15
I apologise if this has been talked about before but...

Words fail me. The comments are all saying it was Meghan in question.

she's not been that quiet
Its worrying how smoothly she said the story and described everything to such detail and now it turns out the whole riot and tree burned story was a lie.

Reactions: 21
I'm worried now if she lives near me and eggs my windows...or she's a narc like Smeg.
I'm sweating so I hope it's from the menopause,not from fear...🙈🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So just had an interesting cul de sac moment on Facebook...I said that the protesters were hypocrites for protesting in large groups for BLM,then if they caught Rona they would expect the NHS to help them after needlessly bringing it on themselves,so someone said I'm a hypocrite and how can I say I care when I didn't complain weeks ago when lots of ppl were tanning.oh and that if covid didn't kill us,rascism would.im not educating pork and telling her there's only one s in racism🙈
I'm just hoping that there are alot more hypocrites out there who thought the same as me.was I right or wrong??🙄you can be honest❤🤗😘
Sorry for the rant...
H+m are still what Freda says...
Hasn’t the largest number of Rona victims belonged to BAME groups? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

We‘re shielding, couldn’t go to my Fathers funeral a couple of weeks ago because of this bloody virus, & current behaviour of those sunbathing & rioting means we wont be leaving home anytime soon.

To me the rioting, attacking police officers, looting shops etc really doesn’t do anything to enhance the cause, there is so much more to this than just black & white, the worlds going to hell in a handcart without the wilful destruction of property & livelihoods. You’re right, in a few weeks time many of these protesting are going to be looking for care from the NHS. There’s too many people still dying on a daily basis in this country

I don’t agree with what started all this, it was horrendous &should never have happened, but some of the behaviour recently shows scant regard for other people’s lives

And to bring it back to H&M :ROFLMAO:

The comments are worth reading

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.