Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were asked to give a graduation speech to an all-girls school it would last about 10 secs and it would sound like this:

"You go girls! The world is your oyster! Hit 'em hard! Rah rah rah".

What I wouldn't do is project. But that's all Meghan can do, project her inner-monologue to everyone. I personally think Meghan has a serious personality disorder. 'Normal' people edit their thoughts before they espouse them verbally. Meghan doesn't seem to have that filter.

As for Harry, I doubt he's even had a thought and the thought he thought he once had was carefully edited by his valet at Kensington Palace whilst tying his shoe-laces for him.
I agree she has to have a personality disorder to continue to behave the way she does.
Harry, yup, Prince Thicko is what he is !

Reactions: 13
The Harry and Meghan Show Part 3.

(You'll have to put in your own canned-laughter, I'll prompt you).

M: Harry, it's a big night to night, we're going to the premiere of a film I did the voice-over as an elephant.

H. Oh

M: I don't want you to wear that grey polo.

H: Oh. Ok. Shall I wear a shirt instead mummy?

(Canned Laughter).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re the Archie titles ..did he not get a title because they used a surrogate and smeggy is trying to cover up by saying they refused..or the firm actually know about the surrogate and he can't have a title by English law.or it was a natural birth and they went all woke and refused,but I can't see Smeg refusing a title for her son,knowing the prestige it gives when she merchandises him.
It all very murky and there's so much about this we will never know..
Re the h pics...is she a beard for h and that's one of the secrets she's got over the firm.is h being gay,fluid,battling for both sides, still a step too far for the firm.
They have been dragged into this century but who knows how quick they will agree.
I think Andrews antics have done more damage than they care to admit and he's still up to his neck in it.maybe that's another secret diary moment.
I dread to think how deep Andrews in as I have always thought he's got away with murder,not actual but who's knows,and just thought he was Teflon coated cos he's who he is and mother would sort it out.its a weird arrangement with fergie,who knows more than they would like.
In the past,the firm could get away with anything and the sovereign word was law,I mean way back in history,but now it's abit different and ppl are questioning lots of stuff.
We will have to hope it comes out in the wash with hs tee....
❤🤗😘
Ive attached the bit in the LCC book, that explains about English law & babies born via surrogate. She states they have to be adopted, but someone on here, (sorry can’t remember who) said that they don’t have to be adopted, there’s a different Process for legitimising surrogate babies.

However to my mind this doesn’t explain why he’s 7th in line, because if he is illegitimate & cant inherit titles etc, then surely he can’t take his place in the line of succession, like you I can’t see Megsy turning down a title for her son & meal ticket. I’ve read elsewhere that she chucked a major tantrum when she was told he couldn’t be Prince Archie! (his naming is also discussed in the book Archie, as opposed to Archibald)

There’s also a bit there about the whole surrogacy rumours & how they did nothing to quell them, elsewhere in the chapter there’s other information about different stages of pregnancy & alleged photos of bumps in odd positions. It appears there is a lot of stuff floating around out there that journalists didn’t use - DM are probably saving this for after the court case :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
ive read he’s entitled to use Prince once PC becomes King, as the Grandchild of the Monarch, but I wonder if he loses that “right” when Wills becomes King, he’s only nephew. I don’t think Charlotte & Louis we’re entitled to Prince/ess but Brenda gave them permission (or whatever it is she does) for them to be styled as children of a future monarch........which is just going to add to Megsys belief that Kate gets what Kate wants.........unlike her who gets nothing

@freda19 sorry for your loss too 🤗 it sucks but your right, I’m not prepared to risk my children’s lives so we will stay in our little bubble while madness reigns, I still think “it’s only flu“ has many people lulled into a false sense of security.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Please remind me not to read this thread at bedtime in the future! I had a dream about Megs (Harry was nowhere to be seen) and she and Mylittle pony were requesting that people send them all their favourite sweet treats because they were having a Re-Birthing Party! This involved Meghan being sqashed into a cardboard box with just her bony little knees sticking out and lifted onto the shoulders of all her friends. They then carried her into Tyler's pool and lowered her into the water, where the box got soggy, and she swam out - re-birthed!
After that we looked up at the sky, decided the clouds looked like rose petals and I decided that she was a really lovely person (after her re-birthing!) - how hadn't I seen it all along?
We're bessies now! Sorry!
More importantly, don't take again whatever you took before going to bed 😂 (on the other hand, some people put it in writing afterwards and make money out of it...just look at Lewis Carroll 😁😁😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Please watch.This girl is spot on. She also points out blatant fibs from the Dupesss.
If only she wouldn't mix ups what MM said... She talks about a something her teacher said when she was 15. But when she talks about the riots she says she was 11. As per the interview in VF.

Reactions: 11
I wish someone would actually tell us what age Smeg is.sge says 38 then on video she says she was 15 in 1992 riots which makes her 42.
Ok it's not important in the scheme of 1st world problems but surely they can't have faked a legal document.im not au faut with USA law practises re registering child's birth as it does vary from country to country,as does the surrogate custody rules.
Would like to know about her age as she's lied just about everything else.
Thankyou ...
And anyone seen auntie...and if the pans recovered🙈

Reactions: 12
Celt's latest on the speech from Our Lady of Lies

Some very reasoned comments, one below for interest:-

This is a very serious issue: MM has instigated her Tatler attack against Kate and the Middleton family, as well as this self-serving "George Floyd" PR-stunt, in which she is sending a message that she will attack the Monarchy via her exploitation of Black Lives Matter. It's already being reported by People and other pro-MM rags that she and Harry want to "play a part" in BLM -- and, she's played the Race Card more than once in order to intimidate and bully those whom she cannot subdue into ceding to her demands. She's raised the stakes ... and the Queen and Charles really DO need to take this seriously. As somebody who has long advocated for the BRF to strip her and Harry of their HRH and titles -- it's becoming chronic that they take action -- because Meghan Markle and Harry have NO intention of co-operating with William and Kate. They have released a number of paid-bots (the same people with multiple accts) onto social media in order to attack William & Kate, and their children. Meghan is so enraged that she is NOT the "Queen of the People" -- a Diana v.2.0 -- and she's got Harry resentful of William -- that there will be a tipping point. In an institution as old as the Monarchy, hasty decisions are rightly NOT taken -- but, we live in an age where the information flow is fast and travels across the world in seconds -- and MM's coded language about "building" a new world is more about her globalist agenda than it was about racism. The globalists who gather at the So HO House comprise financiers, politicos, celebs : and these are the people who Markus Anderson appeal to ... and who are using Meghan and Harry who are rewarded with free stays at mansions; jet flights; and, perhaps even cash -- in return for promoting their NWO to eradicate nation states; install open borders w/slave labour seeking jobs wherever they can find them; and, destroying family bonds. They believe that the state should be in charge of children -- NOT parents. Meghan Markle has already proved that she's prepared to betray family in her pursuit of fame and fortune -- and eventual political power -- and she's got Harry to do the same. It gives me NO pleasure to say that Harry is a lost man... but that's where it is. And, if the BRF want to survive as an institution -- they must accept the fact that there is NO EASY way out of this nightmare : this story will end in tears, any way it goes. But when somebody points a gun in your face, you must ACT. And, for the sake of William & Kate, and their children -- the Queen and Charles must be prepared to make, what I am sure, will be a difficult decision regarding Meghan Markle and Harry's position in the BRF: and, imo, that requires that their HRH, Royal Titles and Privileges be stripped. Timing is crucial ... but the situation will NOT get better. Meghan Markle and her supporters have an agenda -- and they are upping the ante -- and it's going to get worse ... far worse. The Tatler attack piece and her phony "George Floyd" appeal have made it clear that she'll do ANYTHING to "win" ... it's ugly. And, it's going to get uglier. Alas.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The worst thing that ever happened to Markle was getting everything she wanted.

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize bleep to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.
Great read - thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes that fame vixen piece is very scary as I think she has got straight to who Smeg is and it ain't pretty.
As for Archie,if it's a surrogate then as long as the surrogate doesn't let Smeg adopt,in USA courts then he's still the legal child of h and the surrogate,or if he comes back here,then h will get custody because he was born here.
So,it actually all hinges on if the surrogate has signed him over or not to if he stays with Smeg,god help him.
If he's been signed over,Smeg will be able to keep him in USA,cos that's where he is now,well presumably where he is now.i wonder if they just borrow him for certain photo calls and the surrogate gets paid to babysit,cos Smeg doesn't look like she knows what to do with him...
I do think that the firm should definitely strip them of all privilege,and now with the court case and all other embarrassment she's caused with Kate,they should just end the probation,give h an ultimatum and try and walk away with lessons learned.the longer this lasts,the more embarrassing it's becoming,and I think they should do it while they have the goodwill of the British public behind the firm.
It doesn't take Smeg long to pretend she's the victim and for all America,with the exception of a few good friends on here,to get behind her.you only have to look at the fv speech video to know how dangerous and manipulating Smeg is.i was shocked,and I shouldn't have been how she works.i think she has alot of powerful and rich,shady ppl behind that she owes and if what I suspect is correct,h and Archie should get out asap.
We must think if the children🙈
❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree totally with the fame vixen piece. When I originally watched the video it was not clear at all it was a graduation speech, and when she started talking about voting and BLM I thought it was really strange. Her whole past is very shady and how she got the Dim One to marry her on her terms is quite frightening. She is brainwashing, it is obvious.

Reactions: 15
Have we been given any details of the actual birth?
Was it natural?
C section?
I think if Meghan had actually been pregnant and given birth we would have heard a lot more about mothers and giving birth in hospital v at home and maternity issues in general because she always makes her own experience an agenda.
I know that when I gave birth for the first time I was blown away by the experience (not good) and obsessed by the subject of maternity for some time afterwards.

Reactions: 17
Was it natural?
C section?
I think if Meghan had actually been pregnant and given birth we would have heard a lot more about mothers and giving birth in hospital v at home and maternity issues in general because she always makes her own experience an agenda.
I know that when I gave birth for the first time I was blown away by the experience (not good) and obsessed by the subject of maternity for some time afterwards.
I think she's too self involved to care about that I think. It's not controversial enough for her and doesn't have the world changing impact she believes capable of.

Reactions: 11
Was it natural?
C section?
She would have written a woke book diary style about it, all about yoga, hypnobirthing, attachment parenting, baby led development...etc etc...Oh.. I was joking about the attachment parenting, she clearly does not practise this, as she has no clue how to hold a baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am coming down on the surrogate side cos if it had been natural,she would have been sueing all and sundry.as it is,it seems to have all been quietly swept away and explained as a woke not title son...there was even the twit about it that was taken down,but if it was natural,she would not have kept quiet...we know her,she would be an expert mother earth like the first one on earth to have a child well a second one if that's true as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.