Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it. And the event sounds like O's two-night special next week (From the last thread:)

Oprah Winfrey Hosts Two-Night OWN Special About Racism In America Simulcast On All Discovery Networks

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

Fair enough for Megz to pitch in but she's more airhead than thought-leader so she'll need a scriptwriter for sure.
Oh sorry I got so behind with the last thread that I didn't know it was spoken about.

At least of there's so many others, Megz bit will be super small.

Reactions: 6
Oh sorry I got so behind with the last thread that I didn't know it was spoken about.

At least of there's so many others, Megz bit will be super small.
Oprah only needs to ask one question and it's going to involve 'Royal Family' and 'racist' in the same sentence.

And then Meghan won't answer but will squeeze out one perfectly formed tear. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The worst thing that ever happened to Markle was getting everything she wanted.

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize bleep to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
TAROT By Andie18 saat önce
From the first sighting of her at a wedding she crashed and was not invited to. This is what hit me. Way before any marriage announcement. Harry was attempting to get rid of her. But she trapped him in her web. Meghan and Convicted killer Jodi Arias. I personally feel she is capable.

Been saying this the past couple of threads she looks like jodi who like meagain is a complete narsascist, who lied to her boyfriend who she killed that she was being stalked by guys which she wasn't, who always played the victim.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Looks like it. And the event sounds like O's two-night special next week (From the last thread:)

Oprah Winfrey Hosts Two-Night OWN Special About Racism In America Simulcast On All Discovery Networks

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

Fair enough for Megz to pitch in but she's more airhead than thought-leader so she'll need a scriptwriter for sure.
It would be lovely if someone (waves at Serena) asks her how many girls of colour were in the sorority she chose.
I'm sure there must be some, but buggered if I can see one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Being British, I am not too clear on how sororities & fraternities work, but I know that Northwestern has a number of very well respected African-American sororities. Markle didn’t join any of them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize bleep to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.
This is so well written! You make all of the most relevant critical points that justify taking issue with her, and hence their, behaviour.

Since joining the RF every time she has been given an altruistic opportunity or a platform for good, she has shoved it every single time in favour of herself and her own endeavours, including the most recent trip they made to Africa where all she could talk about was her own suffering, her worst performance to date.

And this week, from various accounts, it looks like the speech she made which may very well have had good intentions and been a positive step, is tainted by the fact that she made it 'privately' for her old school but then she went straight to the media and told a magazine about what she had done - and her school hadn't even mentioned it! With a hundred screenshot worthy poses and saintly expressions it looks engineered for appeal to appreciate her, wonderful, saintly her, as much as value her words.

'H', emasculated by her to the point of no longer even bearing a name according to her own claim, justifies all of her behaviour - aside from the head turning on the balcony, the sole time he appeared to correct her and we know how that went down, in full public view her consternation at being told what to do was clear, imagine if he dared correct her privately? - but his Diana rescue complex means he surely appeases her at all times anyway.

• Heart
Immaculate Heart has posted an IG of the graduation ceremony today

Immaculate Heart Middle School congratulates its eighth graders on their graduation! In a carefully crafted ceremony that began yesterday and culminated today, the students accepted their diplomas, one at a time, each socially distant and in a face mask, before a handful of loved ones. They were able to pose together for a group photo in March. We wish them all the best!!!

@Popcornstein is right. They still haven't mentioned Megzy's contribution. Weird. I had a look at Scooby's write up in Harpers Bazaar and found this bit

"....Those were some of the powerful words shared by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that the 2020 graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School heard during a virtual ceremony speech on Wednesday evening. It was a surprise appearance. The young women didn't know it was coming until the video was played at the end of the two-hour ceremony.

Meghan had long been scheduled to share her heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time with the all-girls school in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, but a spokesperson tells BAZAAR.com, "She felt compelled to directly address and speak to these young women about what's happening in this country right now around the killing of George Floyd—as well as what's been happening over many, many years and many, many generations to countless other Black Americans."

So Scooby said the ceremony finished on Wednesday evening. The school says it finished on Thursday. Hmmm.

Megz was asked 'to share heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time' at the school but she decided to talk about George Floyd. Wonder if the school knew in advance?

Reactions: 21
Push comes to shove I am on team Meg. Meg has done the legwork, nothing has been given to her on a plate. A bit of a troubled background, vaguely attractive. She's grifted her way into the upper echelons of society; celebrity society anyway. Fair play. She made a mistake, she broke-off more than she could chew. She's out of her depth. A part of me feels sorry for me. But that's me, the humanitarian; wanting to look-after a lost soul.

As for Harry. Sorry, but the mask has slipped. Even the housewives who read the Sunday Mail have washed their hands of him now. To think we all gave him a free-pass for wearing a Nazi-Uniform. Those were the days. The man is a cretin and he has blown away any sympathy we had for him regarding his mother. We as the British public gave him an long rope to hang himself and he still found the noose. I fear for the boy, I really do.
No free pass for either the hustler or that spoilt entitled twit from me. Zip. Zero. Both can go to hell in a hand basket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I’d love a breakdown of her two weeks charitable work in her 36/37/38/39/40.....years? Did she front end load her work flow by putting in a good week and a half in her untraceable youth and then bang out the final 3.5 days when she married Harry?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No free pass for either the hustler or that spoilt entitled twit from me. Zip. Zero. Both can go to hell in a hand basket.
This, 100%. I've no time for women who trade up in life by lying about their circumstances for pity or by lying on their backs for a rich bloke and a life of ease. I've more respect for prostitutes who keep it a business transaction than for lying bastards (male or female) who trample their way to the top.
As for haribo, just another thick barely educated arrogant entitled hooray henry who got lucky when the stork dropped him off to a Royal.
Cunts the pair of them.

Can things gets any worse for the pair of clowns?
Fingers crossed. 🤞
:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Immaculate Heart has posted an IG of the graduation ceremony today

Immaculate Heart Middle School congratulates its eighth graders on their graduation! In a carefully crafted ceremony that began yesterday and culminated today, the students accepted their diplomas, one at a time, each socially distant and in a face mask, before a handful of loved ones. They were able to pose together for a group photo in March. We wish them all the best!!!

@Popcornstein is right. They still haven't mentioned Megzy's contribution. Weird. I had a look at Scooby's write up in Harpers Bazaar and found this bit

"....Those were some of the powerful words shared by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that the 2020 graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School heard during a virtual ceremony speech on Wednesday evening. It was a surprise appearance. The young women didn't know it was coming until the video was played at the end of the two-hour ceremony.

Meghan had long been scheduled to share her heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time with the all-girls school in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, but a spokesperson tells BAZAAR.com, "She felt compelled to directly address and speak to these young women about what's happening in this country right now around the killing of George Floyd—as well as what's been happening over many, many years and many, many generations to countless other Black Americans."

So Scooby said the ceremony finished on Wednesday evening. The school says it finished on Thursday. Hmmm.

Megz was asked 'to share heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time' at the school but she decided to talk about George Floyd. Wonder if the school knew in advance?
Eighth graders are 14 years old. It was a middle school graduation
She was completely inappropriate, and telling them to use their vote; what in 2024?
Stupid witch

• Haha
  • Wow
She was completely inappropriate, and telling them to use their vote; what in 2024?
Stupid witch
Oops no that's me getting it wrong.

IH have posted a big fat zero for the main senior graduation ceremony on Wednesday (that triggered the Megz speech), which just looks odd.

You are right - their IG post was for the middle school ceremony at the end of the week. I missed the 'middle school' bit.

Reactions: 10
Can things gets any worse for the pair of clowns?
Hopefully yes!!!! :D

Stupid witch

Bad as that was, Harry and Meghan then decreed that the baby would not be born in a hospital, but at home. There had been no home births for two generations. Not only was this bucking the trend, but it was adding a whole new layer of opacity to an already needlessly dark situation. Medical wisdom was that home births might be relatively safe for young mothers, but geriatric motherhood starts at twenty eight and Meghan was a decade older. Putting aside the political inadvisability of a home birth, Harry and Meghan were putting herself and the baby in unnecessary danger. ‘The whole thing was just insane,’ a courtier said.
I am not the only one using this word. LCC is rubbing it in, too. Good girl that she is! ;)

There is a whole section about the moon bump. She does not say it was outsourced but she sure does give all the reasons why one would think it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Being British, I am not too clear on how sororities & fraternities work, but I know that Northwestern has a number of very well respected African-American sororities. Markle didn’t join any of them.
And looking at the photo's she seems to fit in fine. All smiling, just one of the girls...no sign of any 'issues' there and I don't believe she's ever mentioned any.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.