Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love Samantha Markle -

my sister was nowhere near the LA riots and she gave a speech everything about it was a fantastic lie dad took her to Palm springs for 5 days and he didn't even see it.. Dad picked her up from school and took her away. The immaculate heart speech was a lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

my sister was nowhere near the LA riots and she gave a speech everything about it was a fantastic lie dad took her to Palm springs for 5 days and he didn't even see it.. Dad picked her up from school and took her away. The immaculate heart speech was a lie
I vote for Samantha Markle as the honorary mascot of this site! Keep the truth coming please!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she even learn how to turn up her little finger whilst drinking her cuppa of Earl Grey tea, or were her fingers just used for putting two up to the RF and the UK taxpayers ๐Ÿ‘น
Now that's called Irishism, ๐Ÿคฃ we'll let you off if we can all join ,,๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't know how to do this but I can see you, mo5inthestates, where are you ? Please come bk I miss your input and attachments and erm advice ,,๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know how to do this but I can see you, mo5inthestates, where are you ? Please come bk I miss your input and attachments and erm advice ,,๐Ÿ˜†
Whatโ€™s an โ€˜Irishismโ€™?
Hope itโ€™s not an insulting term!

Reactions: 4

Love it....sheโ€™s back ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm quite shocked, I've see him on GMB and in the papers saying what we are thinking... What has changed his attitude to her? Very disappointing...

Me too me too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Piers has a big ego. He's not that forgiving. I think he's just following orders. Or unless she's agreed to do life stories :ROFLMAO:
Now that's called Irishism, ๐Ÿคฃ we'll let you off if we can all join ,,๐Ÿ˜‚
I am half Irish and one quarter Scottish and one quarter English. I can join ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm quite shocked, I've see him on GMB and in the papers saying what we are thinking... What has changed his attitude to her? Very disappointing...

Me too me too ๐Ÿ˜‚
Piers also seemed to go all quiet when all the gossip re Phillip Schofield came out. Piers is acting very strange lately. He used to slag off MM almost daily, yet is now praising her. Bizarre

Reactions: 14
Piers also seemed to go all quiet when all the gossip re Phillip Schofield came out. Piers is acting very strange lately. He used to slag off MM almost daily, yet is now praising her. Bizarre
The Megan attitude change is weird, I think he's fallen out with Alan Sugar who he was great pals with though I never know if they are just jokingly hating each other or not. The PS thing is a great ITV cover up, saw Joan Colling drop a clanger live on GMB and they got all twitchy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Piers has a big ego. He's not that forgiving. I think he's just following orders. Or unless she's agreed to do life stories :ROFLMAO:

I am half Irish and one quarter Scottish and one quarter English. I can join ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Diva isn't Meghan a c*nt๐Ÿ˜‚ ( thread on track) my mum is Scottish, we might be cousins๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video message is just awful. It's not a heartfelt statement, it's an audition tape.

And you've not got the job, love :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good grief that was some self serving waffle. Iโ€™m truly disappointed in Piers Morganโ€™s turnaround recently.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

I am half Irish and one quarter Scottish and one quarter English. I can join ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ˜‚
I have an Irish ancester surname Flynn. I must be qualified to join!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video message is just awful. It's not a heartfelt statement, it's an audition tape.

And you've not got the job, love :p
And in case we forgot to mention it, Meg, you're a bleep and so is that ginger bastard you married ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just popped on while I'm watching the Meghan video message...is that a cable tie on her wrist?

Maybe it's one of Harry's she uses to tie him up with when his misbehaving ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.