Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 4 entries down, he talks about M And H

He gave this answer in Quora about H and M before it all happened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Great great Nan was Spanish married a Irishman My Great gran was was Irish catholic
Gave up her religion to marry a Jew
My dads side going back we’re German and Scandinavian
Me I’m just a throw back
You say it best when you say nothing at all. Ronan Keating :LOL:
:LOL:

• Wow
I think that using her as an example is just to add emphasis and weight to his argument that Trump is an utter tool, simply because her genuinely 'shining the light' on how anything should be done correctly is absolutely ludicrous. The article wouldn't have had as much impact of he hadn't added that bit in my opinion. It certainly made my jaw drop, but then nod in agreement when I thought it clearly illustrated what a sorry state of affairs the world is in right now.

I do think that something fishy is going on with him though. I believe he still despises her, but is biting his tongue for some reason. Maybe we'll figure it out as the court case progresses?
Watch this space.;) I think he's playing the long game, keeping his powder dry and whatever other metaphor fits.
You don't go from sheer hatred to neutrality for no reason. Usually it's advantageous to yourself to pretend a cease fire. The court case may have everyone involved being diplomatic. Once it's over it will be business as usual.

I don’t particularly like Piers but inflicting that on him is just bleeping cruel.

I’ve noticed that nobody has called the Beverly hillbillies a pair of cunts recently so I’d just like to say, Ginge & Cringe, you’re a pair of cunts!
Ach jazus. I'm all emosh.

I feel like a mammy who's just watched her first born playing the inn keeper in his first nativity play where he hollers "No, there's no bloody vacancies, now bugger off and take yer donkey with ya!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Meghan is very clever in passing on nasty gossip and taking petty shots at Catherine just as it was reported William & Harry are talking again, William is giving Harry advice and Harry is asking her (!!!) if he can return to England this summer to see his family for the first time in months . This puts a nail back in the coffin of William & Harry’s reunion. I think William is furious about the Tatler article.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Great great Nan was Spanish married a Irishman My Great gran was was Irish catholic
Gave up her religion to marry a Jew
My dads side going back we’re German and Scandinavian
Me I’m just a throw back

:LOL:
Girl, half of Ireland are descended from Spaniards so the Irishman your great great nan married was likely part spanish as well.
When the Armada got fucked up off course a lot of hunky Spanish sailors were shipwrecked on the south coast round Cork etc. They just settled in cos, just like the Spanish, the Irish also thought Elizabeth the first was a bleep and they were Catholic so they integrated well and spawned many little dark haired babbies.
You would swear one of my bros is Spanish, another looks like a bleeping Viking. We're a proper ragbag.

Reactions: 14
Here’s when Meghan got her acting inspiration.
Married with Children; where her dad was lighting director.
(RADA it ain’t)

• Haha
We'll be needing a new title soon. get yer thinking caps on girls and boys🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Meghan always over-emote when she's doing a speech, it's so nauseating and insincere. And the breast clutching and the pained facial expressions - she'll be self-flagellating next just for effect. I wish she and Harry had fucked off to Uranus, not LA - just about far enough away not to hear them or see them and it contains the word "anus" and that makes me laugh. A great big anus in space to accommodate two great big anuses who spout tit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What type of Le Creuset saucepan is it, enamelled cast iron or stainless steel? Le Creuset sell a specific cleaning product for their enamelled pans.
Can we stop talking about the saucepan now. Someone on this thread burnt a pan. And ask for advice on a Harry and Meghan thread?? Those Le crescent are nothing but a rip off. Keep on topic!! Go on the off topic thread or advice. thread. Do people not read thread titles? . If you can't deal with a burnt pot then keep out of the kitchen. This whole thread have people replying to a burnt pan. On a Harry and Meghan thread?

How long before Harry and Meghan divorce? I say 1 year from today.. On topic 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.