Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic up to the minute post from Harry Markled blog.
As far as I’m concerned; she’s the up to date authority on the Harkles.
And crocodile tears from @goog

F0119352-6ACE-47B4-8574-181A95CBA835.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
-Isolating your partner from friends and family,
-Growing rifts between previously close family members...
Sounds like an abusive relationship? Would this be viewed (or labelled) different if Meagan were the male half of this relationship?
I think,personally it may be worse when it's from the female half.i know men can be very nasty iykwim,but I think females hold grudges and are far more cool and calculating than males.it takes a brave man to admit he is being abused as I think it's harder for men to appear weak...I know,we try not to have stereotypes these days but I think it's still there in the primitive DNA,I nearly wrote caveman,so you see how ingrained stuff is in us,without us actually realising it and not doing it purposefully.
That's how I roll with it...but I'm always learning and trying to widen my outlook and examine my views...which is harder than ever these days but more important as well.
❤🤗😘

Im sorry, it may be me but i don't understand your reply ?
Maybe cos narcs have the knack of brainwashing their victims abit like a sect leader or a certain middle Eastern group😎
I stand corrected if that's not what they meant.its what I thought.
H is a perfect narcs dream..🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely they need to fix the glaringly obvious design fault with these and actually stop making them hollow 🤔 just a thought moon bump peeps
To be fair, I think they were originally produced for film / TV, not for psychos who were pretending to be pregnant.
To be authentic, they need to weigh about 2 stone and have a Bit which presses into your bladder so you pee every 5 minutes.
Now I’m thinking; does it have poppers?
Can you imagine going to a public loo and the Whole belly dropping down with a “thwump” in the stall next door...?! 😂

Yep, Piers has changed his tune regarding MM. Saying she got the tone just right.
Has she popped over on a private jet to give him a quick blow job?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think,personally it may be worse when it's from the female half.i know men can be very nasty iykwim,but I think females hold grudges and are far more cool and calculating than males.it takes a brave man to admit he is being abused as I think it's harder for men to appear weak...I know,we try not to have stereotypes these days but I think it's still there in the primitive DNA,I nearly wrote caveman,so you see how ingrained stuff is in us,without us actually realising it and not doing it purposefully.
That's how I roll with it...but I'm always learning and trying to widen my outlook and examine my views...which is harder than ever these days but more important as well.
❤🤗😘

Maybe cos narcs have the knack of brainwashing their victims abit like a sect leader or a certain middle Eastern group😎
I stand corrected if that's not what they meant.its what I thought.
H is a perfect narcs dream..🙈
Yes I see what you mean, they get a kick also out of what they think are clever actions, but then act in haste and shoot themselves in the manky foot ! She thought she had too much power over here, all the millions spent on the wedding then Kensington Palace then Frogmore. Her seemingly new found popularity went to her head. But then she decided she could change the RF and conquer the world, silly bint. Give her an inch and she will take an Harry 🤣😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To be fair, I think they were originally produced for film / TV, not for psychos who were pretending to be pregnant.
To be authentic, they need to weigh about 2 stone and have a Bit which presses into your bladder so you pee every 5 minutes.
Can you imagine going to a public loo and the Whole belly dropping down with a “thwump” in the stall next door...?! 😂

🤣🤣🤣 and there I was thinking purely along the ”psycho” route 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a lighter note,...as I was on pooh patrol in the garden(I have a Newfie disguised as a Shetland pony...hence there is quite alot of.ahem,debris😎
I thought to myself,that's where I have gone wrong.should have married a prince and trained to be a narc🙈.. can you imagine meg with a tit bag.??. as opposed to meg IS a tit bag....no, me neither.
..can't go back...🙈😁
❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, Piers has changed his tune regarding MM. Saying she got the tone just right.
I think that using her as an example is just to add emphasis and weight to his argument that Trump is an utter tool, simply because her genuinely 'shining the light' on how anything should be done correctly is absolutely ludicrous. The article wouldn't have had as much impact of he hadn't added that bit in my opinion. It certainly made my jaw drop, but then nod in agreement when I thought it clearly illustrated what a sorry state of affairs the world is in right now.

I do think that something fishy is going on with him though. I believe he still despises her, but is biting his tongue for some reason. Maybe we'll figure it out as the court case progresses?

Reactions: 16
Honestly for me, this video came across as very insincere. The issue at hand is so huge and it is vital that we use this time to try and make genuine change, but Meghan could and should have spoken from the heart on this, rather than learnt her lines and added in X Factor style pauses. I feel that she was scared to speak out about this and has only done so because she was being criticised for not yet doing so. Again, it seems that Meghan is only interested in charity and helping achieve social change when she gets a pay cheque from it. Otherwise, she isn’t keen.

Then again, why am I surprised? This is a woman who listed Caucasian on her acting CV. It seems that she wants to pick and choose how she identifies, based on whichever race is more convenient and beneficial to her at that time. It’s really no better than Rachel Dolezal in my eyes. I hate that she is being opportunistic and capitalising off of the violent and tragic death of an innocent black man. Her intentions are never pure and Meghan has done this purely to get some positive press attention and aim to keep herself relevant. Meghan cannot tell people to put the needs of others above your own when she has repeatedly shown disregard for that principle in her own life.
I watched less than a minute and had to switch off ,I cannot bear to look or listen to her

He's wedged firmly up her back end recently isn't he ?

• Sick
Reactions: 13

o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t particularly like Piers but inflicting that on him is just bleeping cruel.

I’ve noticed that nobody has called the Beverly hillbillies a pair of cunts recently so I’d just like to say, Ginge & Cringe, you’re a pair of cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know there are a few of us Irish on here. I have posted a new thread on Ireland in Off Topics!

Reactions: 1
I think that using her as an example is just to add emphasis and weight to his argument that Trump is an utter tool, simply because her genuinely 'shining the light' on how anything should be done correctly is absolutely ludicrous. The article wouldn't have had as much impact of he hadn't added that bit in my opinion. It certainly made my jaw drop, but then nod in agreement when I thought it clearly illustrated what a sorry state of affairs the world is in right now.

I do think that something fishy is going on with him though. I believe he still despises her, but is biting his tongue for some reason. Maybe we'll figure it out as the court case progresses?
He‘s editor at large for Mail Online so has probably been told to lay off her while the court case is still in play.

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone....creepy lurker for ages but I am so annoyed I feel the need to emerge from the shadows.

Meghan Markle might have a black mother but she has, at every stage of her life, done her level best to identify as white. Northwestern has a famous & celebrated black sorority but she chose a white one. She identified as caucasian on her resume, she’s never had a black boyfriend, all her black friends seem to be famous (and therefore useful), she no longer talks to any member of her black family (except Doria) and she’s had two white husbands. On top of this she has surgically remodelled her nose to try and make it look caucasian & she irons her hair.

Nothing wrong with any of this - except how dare she now try and position herself as a “sister” championing the rights of black people? Yes, we need to be listening after this week’s horrific events, but I retain the right to choose who I listen to, and Markle can duck off.

When has she EVER been active on behalf of the black community? When she was on Suits she had 6 months of the year off, and all she managed was a feeble few days in Rwanda (paid for by a charity) and a couple of speeches all about herself. She wrote ONE essay on her ridiculous blog about racism (the only thing she’s ever done that’s worth tit) - she’s never marched, waved a banner, joined a cause or shown any inclination to be a voice for anyone except herself. All of this is extremely odd considering that she likes to boast at length about how she’s been an “activist” since she was a foetus.

She even used the LA race riots as scenery dressing for her heavily embroidered tale about changing the face of American advertising at age 11. She supposedly concocted the idea of writing a letter while trapped at school as the riots raged (she walked home with her “little freckled nose wrinkled in consternation” as “ash drifted down’) - well, sorry, Ms Pinocchio, but the LA riots happened a couple of years earlier than that. See? She doesn’t give a tit about any of this stuff unless it can be used to her own narcissistic advantage. She doesn’t care about George Floyd - the only life that matters to her is her own.

And as for Scabies - he’ll jump on any bandwagon Her Royal Lowness has had her fat arse on. He probably had a good sniff before sitting down & then checked his make up mirror to see how his latest face fillers are holding up.

I hope his hagiography becomes the laughing stock it deserves to be & I hope that court case with the Mail shows her up for the liar she so obviously is.

Sorry for the rant.
Raining is good.
I agree with the fact that she never identified herself as black.
She has no clue what she is but we know what she is, is a gold digger married to a fool.

Celt's latest - she says Harry married his stalker and other stuff..

Meghan and Tatler article by Celt
A strait jacket, perhaps?

Reactions: 8
Raining is good.
I agree with the fact that she never identified herself as black.
She has no clue what she is but we know what she is, is a gold digger married to a fool.

A strait jacket, perhaps?
One of her vids says people dont know what Im mixed with...how would you even say..what Im mixed with.... did she go to to school at all..and learn how to speak properly..english...for instance.

Reactions: 11
2CA1C681-1289-49C5-85C3-AC2398F774F3.png

Today’s Popbitch.Has anyone checked Smeg’s credit card for a drone purchase? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One of her vids says people dont know what Im mixed with...how would you even say..what Im mixed with.... did she go to to school at all..and learn how to speak properly..english...for instance.
Did she even learn how to turn up her little finger whilst drinking her cuppa of Earl Grey tea, or were her fingers just used for putting two up to the RF and the UK taxpayers 👹

Ha ha...I'm not Irish, but if Freda is on there, I'm joining 😁😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How could either of them ever come back to England after all this?
Smeggy burned her boats when they first left but Harry has done absolutely nothing to redeem himself since.
At best, he is a clown, at worse , a nasty minded, spoilt, immature brat.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.