Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to follow to read, but saying that part of speech taken from Grey's Anatomy

MO5 ARE YOU OK. Thinking of you and family, and everyone else over there. And H and M still what Freda says.

Reactions: 12
@ Campagne
That scoobie doo face was NOT weird, how very dare you! It was like he was in the room
I might do him again alongside one of haribo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So are all the people that also dislike Meghan for the exact same reasons i do who also happen to be black or mixed race themselves instantly labelled racists too?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly for me, this video came across as very insincere. The issue at hand is so huge and it is vital that we use this time to try and make genuine change, but Meghan could and should have spoken from the heart on this, rather than learnt her lines and added in X Factor style pauses. I feel that she was scared to speak out about this and has only done so because she was being criticised for not yet doing so. Again, it seems that Meghan is only interested in charity and helping achieve social change when she gets a pay cheque from it. Otherwise, she isn’t keen.

Then again, why am I surprised? This is a woman who listed Caucasian on her acting CV. It seems that she wants to pick and choose how she identifies, based on whichever race is more convenient and beneficial to her at that time. It’s really no better than Rachel Dolezal in my eyes. I hate that she is being opportunistic and capitalising off of the violent and tragic death of an innocent black man. Her intentions are never pure and Meghan has done this purely to get some positive press attention and aim to keep herself relevant. Meghan cannot tell people to put the needs of others above your own when she has repeatedly shown disregard for that principle in her own life.
Without revisiting the earlier crap ... it baffles me that, just like the charidees, some people are happy to watch her use a cause absolutely dear to their hearts for a PR stunt. She has hidden her heritage when it suited her and now it suits her to acknowledge, simple as that. Dirtbag.:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank for the tip. I have tried 3 of the suggestions kindly given. Unfortunately my saucepan still has black patches on the bottom. I’m hoping they will eventually disappear 🥺
At least you still have a saucepan, I irrepareably separated the base from a saucepan once.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
she only did the video after some were asking where she was with her statement. But it took her 10 days......to rehearse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Piers is the eternal flip flopper !! he will go wherever fits his current narrative or agenda, he’s always been this way it’s why one minute you find yourself agreeing him but the next hating him.

Don’t be surprised if you see him sat with Meghan having wine or interviewing her sometime in the future! i said this online early last year and a black girl who thought i was racist replied “in your dreams 🙄” hahaha! I hope he does make good with her to be honest just to piss her sugars off!!!

He has done this with celebs in the past the last one i can think of is Ariana Grande, he tore that girl apart in the days weeks and months after the Manchester bombing, her and her mother (and fans) went back and forth with him then before you knew it they are having dinner in LA and he’s left her alone ever since 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's the dramatic pausing and over emphasis that gets me, just doesn't sound heartfelt. I just cringed.
And as my husband so aptly put, no one actually cares what she has to say.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It's the dramatic pausing and over emphasis that gets me, just doesn't sound heartfelt. I just cringed.
And as my husband so aptly put, no one actually cares what she has to say.
Yep so fake, she was doing her best rehearsal for her next flop movie role !!

She is not a good actress at all.

Reactions: 13
Yep so fake, she was doing her best rehearsal for her next flop movie role !!

She is not a good actress at all.
Yeah probably hoping she gets picked up for something soon, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Reactions: 8
@ Campagne
That scoobie doo face was NOT weird, how very dare you! It was like he was in the room
I might do him again alongside one of haribo.
Don't blame Campagne!! It was me that made the Scooby face comment! 😁

Reactions: 5
“We’re petrified of saying too much or saying it wrong. When the truth is, the only wrong thing you can say is nothing at all.”
Dr. Jackson Avery, Grey's Anatomy, Season 13: Who Is He

'I wasn't sure what I could say to you. I wanted to say the right thing and I was really nervous that it would get picked apart. And I realised the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing'. Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle taking inspiration from Dr Avery. Maybe her friend Abigial helped her do her speech.
You say it best when you say nothing at all. Ronan Keating :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.