Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, because Diana was pre-Internet, there were very few places for her to be seen.
My mum got the DM ( print copy) she was almost always the little photo story on the front page or page 3.She was ubiquitous in the UK. I think that was why it was such a shock when she died; she absolutely dominated the media in a way the Instagrammers / Influencers could only dream about.
Totally agree, she certainly seemed to know how to use the press to her own advantage particularly highlighting causes she was passionate about. I would say not many have that power now!
Just made it clear to me Markle really wanted to the the Diana 2.0 ... didn't quite work out that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What bleeping race is Scooby Doo?
Talk about jumping on the bandwagon

EXACTLY! (Scuse me for shouting)
It was an amazing job for her purported interests.
This is why I think she will slime her way back.
She’s got nothing from being “free” and is completely broke in LA

Once again she will pull out the Race Ace Card,
A lot of people in the Commonwealth seem to think she is amazing, and is their “sister”
I think those lazy slime bags will manage to worm their way back into their Commonwealth roles so that they can travel.
If the Scooby Doo book gets pulled in August, I bet it will mean she’s coming back.
Its her negotiating chip.
I think she’ll stick around for a few more years, learn from her mistakes, up her profile and once a Corona virus Is over, she’ll be gone for goo; probably without Harry.
The only chip she has is on her shoulder and it’s the size of California 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the hands position in the video look familiar...?

(by 8 months pregnant, I’d just be resting a biccie on the top of my bump whilst drinking my tea! )
Surely they need to fix the glaringly obvious design fault with these and actually stop making them hollow 🤔 just a thought moom bump peeps.

Meghan needed to produce a child ASAP to seal the deal.
Archie is just collateral to hang onto Harry and the Royal goodies (which do seem a bit thin in the ground)
Beyonce totally did moon bump with her first too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
??????????
I have to be honest and say it had never crossed my mind he could be mixed race!

Someone else jumping on a bandwagon I fear.
I think his family are from Iran aren't they? but I would describe him as 'white'. It didn't occur to me that he might identify in some other way.

Gotta keep the fake bump in place..crutch it so it dosnt drop down to the knees..it was totally a fake pregnancy..every woman who has given birth is so proud and wants to show her baby to the world..not this mother..child hidden ..until unveiled in africa..all a publicity stunt.
These moonbumps were originally designed for theatrical/TV use. It seems very odd to me that anyone would want to wear them in real life.

I guess they found an untapped market for them in celebs pretending to be pregnant while using a surrogate. What a strange world we live in!

Honestly for me, this video came across as very insincere. The issue at hand is so huge and it is vital that we use this time to try and make genuine change, but Meghan could and should have spoken from the heart on this, rather than learnt her lines and added in X Factor style pauses. I feel that she was scared to speak out about this and has only done so because she was being criticised for not yet doing so. Again, it seems that Meghan is only interested in charity and helping achieve social change when she gets a pay cheque from it. Otherwise, she isn’t keen.

Then again, why am I surprised? This is a woman who listed Caucasian on her acting CV. It seems that she wants to pick and choose how she identifies, based on whichever race is more convenient and beneficial to her at that time. It’s really no better than Rachel Dolezal in my eyes. I hate that she is being opportunistic and capitalising off of the violent and tragic death of an innocent black man. Her intentions are never pure and Meghan has done this purely to get some positive press attention and aim to keep herself relevant. Meghan cannot tell people to put the needs of others above your own when she has repeatedly shown disregard for that principle in her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's good that Celt and Murky Meg are posting videos again, although neither of them appear to have unearthed anything that we didn't know about already.

I fear that Meghan and Harry might try and come back together now because life in LA will not offer them the world wide platform that they had as members of the royal family. He is nothing without his titles and Meghan might have realised that going off in a strop was a big mistake when they should have negotiated their position.

Its fair to say that as a woman of colour Meghan could have been a huge role model within the firm with legions of fans. In LA she's just another woke celeb offering soundbites.

Reactions: 15
She also made it about her at the start saying she was nervous she would be picked apart for doing it. Poor me etc etc. Notice the soft focus lens too

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So insincere and fake, it was very cringey.
It was rather cringey because as usual she has to make everything about her rather than just talking about the issue. Im sure that the majority of people won't notice though and will just lap it up.

At least she's made more effort than Ginger to look good in her sound bite videos. She must be getting fed up of seeing him in a grey polo shirt.

What is it with celebs these days that makes them all feel that they have to comment on world issues? I remember the days when people who were actors just got on with acting and if they were interviewed they would talk about their film and just provide us with a humorous anecdote. We didn't know their opinions about politics or whatever. The constant virtue signallers these days are driving me nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's good that Celt and Murky Meg are posting videos again, although neither of them appear to have unearthed anything that we didn't know about already.

I fear that Meghan and Harry might try and come back together now because life in LA will not offer them the world wide platform that they had as members of the royal family. He is nothing without his titles and Meghan might have realised that going off in a strop was a big mistake when they should have negotiated their position.

Its fair to say that as a woman of colour Meghan could have been a huge role model within the firm with legions of fans. In LA she's just another woke celeb offering soundbites.
I think Harry could go back but MM has totally burned her bridges! I can't see how she could go back now after all she's done and the RF know way more than we do

Omg..This headline....What's going on with Piers?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“We’re petrified of saying too much or saying it wrong. When the truth is, the only wrong thing you can say is nothing at all.”
Dr. Jackson Avery, Grey's Anatomy, Season 13: Who Is He

'I wasn't sure what I could say to you. I wanted to say the right thing and I was really nervous that it would get picked apart. And I realised the only wrong thing to say is to say nothing'. Meghan Markle

Meghan Markle taking inspiration from Dr Avery. Maybe her friend Abigial helped her do her speech.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
-Isolating your partner from friends and family,
-Growing rifts between previously close family members...
Sounds like an abusive relationship? Would this be viewed (or labelled) differently if Meagan were the male half of this relationship?

Reactions: 19
It might be me but I don't understand the grammar...the only wrong thing to say, is say nothing. If you say nothing, you aren't saying anything.

• Haha
I think Harry could go back but MM has totally burned her bridges! I can't see how she could go back now after all she's done and the RF know way more than we do

Omg..This headline....What's going on with Piers?

Yep, Piers has changed his tune regarding MM. Saying she got the tone just right.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Megstar thinks this video of hers is going to be a step in the right direction. It's what she needs to kickstart her new platform for her race agenda, little does she know, being the narcissistic cow she is, no one cares less in the UK about her. The one golden rule a narcissist should know is NO.ONE agrees with their version of themselves.

Reactions: 13
The Megstar thinks this video of hers is going to be a step in the right direction. It's what she needs to kickstart her new platform for her race agenda, little does she know, being the narcissistic cow she is, no one cares less in the UK about her. The one golden rule a narcissist should know is NO.ONE agrees with their version of themselves.
Except their victims

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.