Harry and Meghan #25 Hairy, Scary and her magic Mary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought too that she had a baby , she was fat after the birth but look at the Instagram pic .She is dressed all in beige ,she squat down and when she got up the belly pop out. Now I had 2 babies that never happens, but I count squat down either.

if this link don't work Not DumNot Blond on page 35 has the link
I agree she was fat as a fool she was squeezed into a dress at the lion king premier- she did pile on the pounds somehow
Yup. But she is a bit of a drip and did nothing. Her husband rules the roost. It’s also 20 years ago. They had it written on her notes that a breach of confidentiality had occurred and was not to happen again and she was not to have a midwife with kids at her school for the next kids she had.
I’d have gone after her. It was a very mismanaged Labour too. The baby was quite unwell. She ended up back in hospital with retained placenta and infection as she collapsed at home 3 days post.
And the midwife gossiped. Stupid witch. Midwife. Not my sister.
That is disgusting, your maternity information is extremely sensitive and private , what a breech of confidentiality ☹ we were horrified that my brother heard at school that my dad was going to die. My mom who was barely keeping it together went to the matron ( mid 1990's) a small community hospital in a small Irish town run by nuns.... Well she was reassured by the (nun) matron that she would deal with it, mum didn't know she could have taken
it further, luckily for that nurse it was dealt with
before I heard about it...
But we are only peasants compared to the royals, the team dealing with them will be seriously briefed in confidentiality and be warned there would be consequences if info is leaked. The mystery surrounding Archie may never be solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think you should take the di stuff to an appropriate thread.
I personally think Smeg has made it about her and has been flattered,if anything that ppl think her op matters more than anyone elses.she must have thought she was Brenda having to make a royal broadcast.
Please don't even go there with the racism issue because it would not matter to me if Smeg was sky blue pink with yellow dots on and I would say the same things about her.
Colour doesn't come into it with me.i can only hope that if George had been any other colour,ppl would still be as appaled and it shouldn't matter who speaks out,and if anything,isn't it reverse racism for anyone who isn't black that their op matters less.
Georges blood is red,like everyone else's.
I appreciate that ppl have had many awful life experiences but it's not a competition who has suffered the most.
It strikes me that Smeg had a good life.if she was bullied,(?)at school,alot of other skin types have been bullied at school and to say that black ppl have a monopoly on this is wrong and unfair.
Noone can choose the colour of their skin when they are born or their parents or their situation.
I don't like Smeg because she is a narc and a user.h is an intitled,spoilt brat who hasn't grown up.
I don't care about the colour, and the sooner we see pass this,the better off we will all be.
Every life matters and everyone's voice is as important as the next.
When you have watched her over 2 yrs+,you get a very good idea of a leopard who won't change its spots because it keeps working for her and because she is in the spotlight so much,I feel as if I know her a little and can predict what she will do.
Thus is my personal op and if it upsets anyone,I'm sorry(not sorry 🙈😎)
Stay safe ❤😘🤗
I agree with you, i just had to reply to comments made to me which were trying to challenge my opinion, sorry for going off the meg and H topic but i didnt start this 🤣🤣🤣

I couldnt believe muggy megs interview, pausing, emphasising words, taking her time with her thoughts and delivery. Did anyone explain it wasn't a job interview, she's hardly in the running for the next big blockbuster movie, !!!
Jeez love get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her voice really does bore me though......whatever she talks about, she just doesn't hold my interest - I find my mind wandering (mostly wondeirng about what she's given Harry to entertain him to keep him busy - colouring book, crayons? Maybe she put him back down into the dungeon.)

ETA - I see she's got her mole back then! (unlike that weird video where she was all smoothed over!)
Maybe she's just a victim of those rogue black rice crispies. You know, there's always a few in your breakfast bowl.
Wash yer face after eating missus! Messy cow.

And that wasn't the only fact that has been buried
We've no interest in dodgy di. She didn't wear a seat belt, binned her usual PPOS and the driver was drunk and speeding. End of.
If you feel the need to preach your theories then start a thread so we can ignore it. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Still not cool.
Very apt though. They raped the Royal Family and left them wondering what the duck they'd done to deserve being ravaged by a little nobody and a selfish ginger bleep of a family member.

The tabloids have a

Fee-paying, expensive Immaculate Heart normally hold their graduation ceremony at the Hollywood Bowl so that's how the gig made it to Meghan's diary. This wasn't a spontaneous thing.
Know what makes me laugh? She has said through friends that she's looking at schools for archiedoll and she wants him educated in a (insert wokey word for peasants here) school because she doesn't agree with private schools. Yet here she is preaching at her old private school like Mother Theresa.

Please for duck sake nobody start preaching that MT was a witch blah blah blah. Bored shitless with off topic conspiracy crap today and not in the mood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Response to: Inforapenny

Hi there! Continue thrashing her for all other reasons, by all means. But as a person of colour, I can assure you people like you tell me to shut up about my experiences all the time. There’s no way as a mixed race she hasn’t led a life full of experiences which she didn’t talk about. Have some understanding. She’s NOT making it about herself. ALL people of colour should be speaking up about their experiences right now to educate our white friends & family what they see as only a ‘US/policing’ issue. I am a British person of colour that comes from a middle class family with a white husband and white friends, working in a highly skilled job. I should in theory be very privileged (and I am) but I’ve led a life of experiences/incidents of racism that are so painful and a reality I have to deal with every single day. What’s more painful is no one around me and gets it and whenever I speak up, people like you declare ‘don’t make it about yourself’. I can’t even imagine what people go through without the privileges I have had. So stop. LET THE PEOPLE OF COLOUR SPEAK FOR THEIR PAIN. Stop expecting US to show the outrage for what society has done to us. How much outrage are you showing outside tattle?
Stop lecturing us. We are adults. We come on here to get away from that shite. :mad:
I'm bleeping Irish with personal history that would make your hair curl but I leave that shite at the door because I don't inflict my woes on people just mooching around on a forum, nor do I try to guilt them to preach on my behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I really can't be arsed with the way the thread is being abused today so I'll leave you all to it while I go clean the toilets and muck out the pet cages . At least that tit can be got rid of easily. :rolleyes:
Have fun and maybe we'll be back on track later.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Stop lecturing us. We are adults. We come on here to get away from that shite. :mad:
I'm bleeping Irish with personal history that would make your hair curl but I leave that shite at the door because I don't inflict my woes on people just mooching around on a forum, nor do I try to guilt them to preach on my behalf.
Well said freda. To be honest I’ve stopped posting because of it. Innocent comments are jumped on and twisted. I hate it. We all have experiences that aren’t fair, or kind or traumatic, me included. I really hope this tit stops because some really nice people aren’t posting on here now and it’s a worse place for it. x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Very apt though. They raped the Royal Family and left them wondering what the duck they'd done to deserve being ravaged by a little nobody and a selfish ginger bleep of a family member.

Know what makes me laugh? She has said through friends that she's looking at schools for archiedoll and she wants him educated in a (insert wokey word for peasants here) school because she doesn't agree with private schools. Yet here she is preaching at her old private school like Mother Theresa.

Please for duck sake nobody start preaching that MT was a witch blah blah blah. Bored shitless with off topic conspiracy crap today and not in the mood.
I saw a report that said she made her video for Essence magazine, rather than her school directly?

I think that lending her voice to things like this would have been ideally what her role in the Royal Family as a youth ambassador or whatever it specifically was called would have been for.
It could have been a positive role crafted for her that offered her the chance to promote support and education and actually showed more of the humanitarian side she has spoken about instead of the all celebrity, photo op, private jet, met gala, tennis seating, disney voicing, tiara wearing, a source-tells-us, out of touch drama gossip stuff.

Reactions: 15
Meghan Markle is trending on twitter. When you click on the tweets. The UK is racist!
People don't like the way Meghan and Harry have behaved. This is not anything to do with race.
Talk about the photos being taken out of context

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What bleeping race is Scooby Doo?
Talk about jumping on the bandwagon

I think that lending her voice to things like this would have been ideally what her role in the Royal Family as a youth ambassador or whatever it specifically was called would have been for.
It could have been a positive role crafted for her that offered her the chance to promote support and education and actually showed more of the humanitarian side she has spoken about instead of the all celebrity, photo op, private jet, met gala, tennis seating, disney voicing, tiara wearing, a source-tells-us, out of touch drama gossip stuff.
EXACTLY! (Scuse me for shouting)
It was an amazing job for her purported interests.
This is why I think she will slime her way back.
She’s got nothing from being “free” and is completely broke in LA

Once again she will pull out the Race Ace Card,
A lot of people in the Commonwealth seem to think she is amazing, and is their “sister”
I think those lazy slime bags will manage to worm their way back into their Commonwealth roles so that they can travel.
If the Scooby Doo book gets pulled in August, I bet it will mean she’s coming back.
Its her negotiating chip.
I think she’ll stick around for a few more years, learn from her mistakes, up her profile and once a Corona virus Is over, she’ll be gone for goo; probably without Harry.

Last edited:
Hi everyone....creepy lurker for ages but I am so annoyed I feel the need to emerge from the shadows.

Meghan Markle might have a black mother but she has, at every stage of her life, done her level best to identify as white. Northwestern has a famous & celebrated black sorority but she chose a white one. She identified as caucasian on her resume, she’s never had a black boyfriend, all her black friends seem to be famous (and therefore useful), she no longer talks to any member of her black family (except Doria) and she’s had two white husbands. On top of this she has surgically remodelled her nose to try and make it look caucasian & she irons her hair.

Nothing wrong with any of this - except how dare she now try and position herself as a “sister” championing the rights of black people? Yes, we need to be listening after this week’s horrific events, but I retain the right to choose who I listen to, and Markle can duck off.

When has she EVER been active on behalf of the black community? When she was on Suits she had 6 months of the year off, and all she managed was a feeble few days in Rwanda (paid for by a charity) and a couple of speeches all about herself. She wrote ONE essay on her ridiculous blog about racism (the only thing she’s ever done that’s worth tit) - she’s never marched, waved a banner, joined a cause or shown any inclination to be a voice for anyone except herself. All of this is extremely odd considering that she likes to boast at length about how she’s been an “activist” since she was a foetus.

She even used the LA race riots as scenery dressing for her heavily embroidered tale about changing the face of American advertising at age 11. She supposedly concocted the idea of writing a letter while trapped at school as the riots raged (she walked home with her “little freckled nose wrinkled in consternation” as “ash drifted down’) - well, sorry, Ms Pinocchio, but the LA riots happened a couple of years earlier than that. See? She doesn’t give a tit about any of this stuff unless it can be used to her own narcissistic advantage. She doesn’t care about George Floyd - the only life that matters to her is her own.

And as for Scabies - he’ll jump on any bandwagon Her Royal Lowness has had her fat arse on. He probably had a good sniff before sitting down & then checked his make up mirror to see how his latest face fillers are holding up.

I hope his hagiography becomes the laughing stock it deserves to be & I hope that court case with the Mail shows her up for the liar she so obviously is.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Hi everyone....creepy lurker for ages but I am so annoyed I feel the need to emerge from the shadows.

Meghan Markle might have a black mother but she has, at every stage of her life, done her level best to identify as white. Northwestern has a famous & celebrated black sorority but she chose a white one. She identified as caucasian on her resume, she’s never had a black boyfriend, all her black friends seem to be famous (and therefore useful), she no longer talks to any member of her black family (except Doria) and she’s had two white husbands. On top of this she has surgically remodelled her nose to try and make it look caucasian & she irons her hair.

Nothing wrong with any of this - except how dare she now try and position herself as a “sister” championing the rights of black people? Yes, we need to be listening after this week’s horrific events, but I retain the right to choose who I listen to, and Markle can duck off.

When has she EVER been active on behalf of the black community? When she was on Suits she had 6 months of the year off, and all she managed was a feeble few days in Rwanda (paid for by a charity) and a couple of speeches all about herself. She wrote ONE essay on her ridiculous blog about racism (the only thing she’s ever done that’s worth tit) - she’s never marched, waved a banner, joined a cause or shown any inclination to be a voice for anyone except herself. All of this is extremely odd considering that she likes to boast at length about how she’s been an “activist” since she was a foetus.

She even used the LA race riots as scenery dressing for her heavily embroidered tale about changing the face of American advertising at age 11. She supposedly concocted the idea of writing a letter while trapped at school as the riots raged (she walked home with her “little freckled nose wrinkled in consternation” as “ash drifted down’) - well, sorry, Ms Pinocchio, but the LA riots happened a couple of years earlier than that. See? She doesn’t give a tit about any of this stuff unless it can be used to her own narcissistic advantage. She doesn’t care about George Floyd - the only life that matters to her is her own.

And as for Scabies - he’ll jump on any bandwagon Her Royal Lowness has had her fat arse on. He probably had a good sniff before sitting down & then checked his make up mirror to see how his latest face fillers are holding up.

I hope his hagiography becomes the laughing stock it deserves to be & I hope that court case with the Mail shows her up for the liar she so obviously is.

Sorry for the rant.
Welcome 👋🏻

Reactions: 19
Celt's latest - she says Harry married his stalker and other stuff..

Meghan and Tatler article by Celt

Reactions: 8
Just watched a Diana documentary on Netflix and it really highlighted how globally famous she was.....I was too young at time to really be aware of the level of her fame myself (10 when she died) but makes it even more laughable and galling that Markle said she didn't really know who Harry was when they met.....YEAH RIGHT LOVE 😂 pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched a Diana documentary on Netflix and it really highlighted how globally famous she was.....I was too young at time to really be aware of the level of her fame myself (10 when she died) but makes it even more laughable and galling that Markle said she didn't really know who Harry was when they met.....YEAH RIGHT LOVE 😂 pull the other one.
Yep, because Diana was pre-Internet, there were very few places for her to be seen.
My mum got the DM ( print copy) she was almost always the little photo story on the front page or page 3.She was ubiquitous in the UK. I think that was why it was such a shock when she died; she absolutely dominated the media in a way the Instagrammers / Influencers could only dream about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.