Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it will all come out eventually. They will have to show the child at some point, and even if they bribe him to sit on her lap it'll be obvious that he doesn't give a stuff about the person that's he's sitting on and supposed to be his mother. Even if they hide him away with home schooling until he's 18 they can't imprison him forever, and it's a pretty big gamble to keep hoping they'll have enough wealth by then to keep him sweet and keeping the secret forever.

Reactions: 9
Yep I knew I had read him state that he had cashed in stocks to pay for it! Not sure which article it was. Along with using his lottery win to pay for her college, his assets came in pretty handy for her.
To the tune of $20k .
Mr Markle said he continued to support Meghan when she returned to Los Angeles to look for acting jobs and he sold $20,000 (£15,348) of Facebook shares to fund her first wedding to producer Trevor Engelson in 2011.

Reactions: 14
Yep I knew I had read him state that he had cashed in stocks to pay for it! Not sure which article it was. Along with using his lottery win to pay for her college, his assets came in pretty handy for her.
Whatever he has or hasn't done I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. He loved his daughter and looked after her, paid for school/college, paid towards her wedding to Engleson. She's practically bled him dry over the years and then as soon as she got with Harry she dumped him. He did a daft thing posing for those pap pictures but now she is publicly calling him a liar. He must be deeply hurt by her actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Any birthday wishes from Harry to his grandmother yet?
Just wondering that myself. He’ll likely get ridiculed if he does it publicly anyway. All the other royals have tweeted greetings to her. Maybe he can’t take the flack anymore and has finally shut his gob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! They definitely wanted to do something different and the RF is not the place to do it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the anti-American part ☺ If not anti-American, IMO it was at the very least anti-Hollywood from some people, especially the banana writing thing and her PDA and how mad people went about the bump touching. The tone of it all was 'this is too much' ie 'we're British and we're used to being more reserved'.
Well that’s the propaganda she put in people’s heads with that “stiff upper lip” comment which was derogatory, and if you want to go down the anti route that was definitely anti-British. As for the bananas, that was just cringeworthy, has nothing to do with nationality. I’m not sure too many Brits know that PDA and pregnant bump rubbing is a Hollywood thing? You’ve obviously made your mind up and bought into that whole racist/American dialogue. I think it’s the utter shite people spew to excuse bad behaviour myself. She’s a bleep. It wouldn’t matter if she was from Outer Mongolia, with her attitude, she’d still be a bleep. It’s all about her behaviour, NOT COLOUR OR NATIONALITY!! Sorry to shout but this really sticks in my craw.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please come and hire us.
As Harry said There is no virus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well that’s the propaganda she put in people’s heads with that “stiff upper lip” comment which was derogatory, and if you want to go down the anti route that was definitely anti-British. As for the bananas, that was just cringeworthy, has nothing to do with nationality. I’m not sure too many Brits know that PDA and pregnant bump rubbing is a Hollywood thing? You’ve obviously made your mind up and bought into that whole racist/American dialogue. I think it’s the utter shite people spew to excuse bad behaviour myself. She’s a bleep. It wouldn’t matter if she was from Outer Mongolia, with her attitude, she’d still be a bleep. It’s all about her behaviour, NOT COLOUR OR NATIONALITY!! Sorry to shout but this really sticks in my craw.
Perfect.😍

Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please come and hire us.
As Harry said There is no virus.
We have a winner !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any birthday wishes from Harry to his grandmother yet?
He'll probably release a statement about it soon:

"While there is not any jurisdiction by the monarchy over the use of the word 'birthday' overseas, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have nonetheless decided for themselves, and themselves alone, to make use of the iteration of the word 'birthday' in order to wish the Queen a 'happy birthday'."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can’t believe this is real.
Princess Beatrice has postponed her wedding in deference to the situation.
Honestly, they both need to be sectioned and carted away in straight jackets.

On fire Carmen6 !
I really hope it's true, though I doubt it.
It would just finish them.

Reactions: 8
So Harry Markled has spoken 🤣

I have a new favourite word! Solipsistism!

According to MM’s defence, she is claiming that the ‘five friends’ who spoke to People magazine did so without her permission or knowledge. I choked on my chocolate digestive when I read that, because what friend would betray another in a confidential matter publicly without asking them first if it was okay? Did any of her friends ask if she was okay? The obvious question is why isn’t MM suing any of her friends for a breach of privacy, or People magazine if that’s the case? It still doesn’t explain how the ‘friends’ had quote-on-quote knowledge of the contents of Thomas Markle’s personal letter and MM’s letter as well.

Reactions: 21
Ok, so they had a zoom call with HM.
A spokesman of theirs has told the DM (who yesterday I thought they weren’t dealing with... it’s like dealing with a pair of toddlers)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They'll just hook up with all those "news" outlets who continue to worship the Odummers and Clintons.
Yes, but is this really any different to President Trump only interacting with Fox News and the increasing intolerance towards journalists from “fake news” outlets. PH and MM’s behaviour is exactly the same.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #18 Five friends sold her story but Meg’s version is like Jackanory

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Photo of him at the wedding plus mention of him paying towards including the acknowledgement in the wedding literature of his 'generosity'.
Yeah, I think she just paid for the bags of 'stuff' they gave to their guests as wedding 'favours'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.