Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see what happens on Friday 🤣

#Solipsism versus the red-top. Will the lies ever stop?

Reactions: 15
I’ve just read that allegedly Noel, Samanthas daughter, is actually Meghan’s daughter! Is this rumour common knowledge? First I’ve heard of it. It can’t be true, surely?
Some photo’s of her here:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just read that allegedly Noel, Samanthas daughter, is actually Meghan’s daughter! Is this rumour common knowledge? First I’ve heard of it. It can’t be true, surely?
The rumour is common knowledge, yes.
Can't be proven one way or the other sadly.

Reactions: 12
Yes Ive heard that too but don't know if there is any truth in it. There's the woman on film mentioning it.

Reactions: 7
Photo 8 in the water looks like young megs smile

Reactions: 10
So, this Dr Phil, what’s he like? Is he a lovey chat show host or a more serious/truthful chat show host?

Reactions: 5
Hmm, the daughter certainly favours Aunty Migraine looks wise.Same eyes.

But they are quite closely related! Aunt and niece,
family resemblances can easily pass down through families. I love seeing extended families together at parties etc, and seeing how family resemblances link. I would imagine if you looked at Meagain and Samantha there would be family resemblances, and if their dad originally had brown hair,....... Its so different to watching TV or film families of unrelated people, cos you rarely see family features linking them!

Reactions: 13
So, this Dr Phil, what’s he like? Is he a lovey chat show host or a more serious/truthful chat show host?
He's not overly dramatic and tends to be actually sensible, all things considered. Asks the right questions etc.
He started his telly work on Oprah's show and took off from there.

Reactions: 10
But they are quite closely related! Aunt and niece,
family resemblances can easily pass down through families. I love seeing extended families together at parties etc, and seeing how family resemblances link. I would imagine if you looked at Meagain and Samantha there would be family resemblances, and if their dad originally had brown hair,....... Its so different to watching TV or film families of unrelated people, cos you rarely see family features linking them!
That's what I meant. I'm not always sarky ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she really had all of these secrets, such as the niece being her child and Panksy Markle, do we think that Harry would really overlook this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.