Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in the least bit strange. You're reading too many sugar stories.
As he stated, everyone else was under 30, tanned and toned in their swimsuits, while he was 60 and overweight and didn't want photograhed in the swimwear migraine specified on the invite. It's not rocket science.
bleeping hell. How far up your own arse do you have to be to come up with that kind of tit? People like that need punching in the face a lot 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever he has or hasn't done I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him. He loved his daughter and looked after her, paid for school/college, paid towards her wedding to Engleson. She's practically bled him dry over the years and then as soon as she got with Harry she dumped him. He did a daft thing posing for those pap pictures but now she is publicly calling him a liar. He must be deeply hurt by her actions.
I agree but I think she dumped him as he doesn't fit into her new life that she's aspired to. His face doesn't fit and I think he feels that way too. She's made him feel inadequate and uncomfortable and she just wants to airbrush her whole family out, like they never existed, cos now she's a 'duchess'

Reactions: 22
Ok, so they had a zoom call with HM.
A spokesman of theirs has told the DM (who yesterday I thought they weren’t dealing with... it’s like dealing with a pair of toddlers)
So, the Palace refused to comment on who would be on the HB zoom call. How do we know about this pair. I can only assume they are the ones to have told the press? Why do we even need to know that MH&A have video called the Queen if it’s not more damage control. Sick of this pair 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Well that’s the propaganda she put in people’s heads with that “stiff upper lip” comment which was derogatory, and if you want to go down the anti route that was definitely anti-British. As for the bananas, that was just cringeworthy, has nothing to do with nationality. I’m not sure too many Brits know that PDA and pregnant bump rubbing is a Hollywood thing? You’ve obviously made your mind up and bought into that whole racist/American dialogue. I think it’s the utter shite people spew to excuse bad behaviour myself. She’s a bleep. It wouldn’t matter if she was from Outer Mongolia, with her attitude, she’d still be a bleep. It’s all about her behaviour, NOT COLOUR OR NATIONALITY!! Sorry to shout but this really sticks in my craw.
I think it would be impossible to work out why all the people who don’t like her feel that way (without some kind of mass poll 😅). So I’m definitely not claiming that’s the reason (as it’s quite clear from this thread alone that people have problems with her actions). I’m just saying in my opinion it is one element of the way people talk about her.

The racist/anti American narrative certainly isn’t one that I’ve picked up from her (actually think her SA interview did her no favours and it made me cringe). I picked it up from comments that were made by people in the royal watching community when the relationship was leaked. I actually disagree with a lot of Harry’s 2016 statement about the racist media coverage too.

But yeh I’m defo not gonna start the race convo because it goes nowhere and can end up hurting people and I don’t want to do that 🧡

Reactions: 9
I think it would be impossible to work out why all the people who don’t like her feel that way (without some kind of mass poll 😅). So I’m definitely not claiming that’s the reason (as it’s quite clear from this thread alone that people have problems with her actions). I’m just saying in my opinion it is one element of the way people talk about her.

The racist/anti American narrative certainly isn’t one that I’ve picked up from her (actually think her SA interview did her no favours and it made me cringe). I picked it up from comments that were made by people in the royal watching community when the relationship was leaked. I actually disagree with a lot of Harry’s 2016 statement about the racist media coverage too.

But yeh I’m defo not gonna start the race convo because it goes nowhere and can end up hurting people and I don’t want to do that 🧡
She’s just a dick, and he’s just a twit. Nothing more nothing less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It would be interesting to go back and work out when the tide began to turn. I know there were a lot of people online who hated her from day 1 (when their relationship was discovered) and a lot of that was anti-Americanism and this idea that she wasnt suitable (and of course for some of those people it was to do with her race). That was different from what happened with Cressida but I guess social media was very different then. But for the most part the press loved her.

I do often wonder if something went on behind the scenes with the press that pushed them to be more negative. There was the restrictions on the wedding e.g. how much press could be outside etc. And of course Harry's statement from 2016 which I remember some reporters getting annoyed about because they felt tarred with the same brush.

I also find it interesting that she has never met the press pack in private. This is something all royals do from time to time eg when they get engaged or on tours, they usually have a drink with them off the record. There was one podcast I listened to where a reporter said Meghan wanted to do the usual meet up and Harry said no.

This is why it annoys me when people go after the RF and accuse them of not looking out for her. If Harry had prepared her properly, I think things could've been different. Instead he's kept going with this anti-media war and never given her the chance to meet the people behind the headlines.

There is a reason why Camilla is written about so glowingly now, and it's because she put her pride to one side and became friendly with the reporters. They all say she's their fav royal to deal with.
Whilst I agree with a lot you say ,the part I disagree with is about Harry not preparing her properly .......... I don't think she ever intended to stay ,I think she used Harry from day one for what she could get out of him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow. You have all been very busy! I have about 11 pages to catch up on. This is the only thread where I read and listen to EVERYTHING! No skips allowed.

This is my 100th post and the most special thing I can say is a very Happy Birthday to Her Majesty The Queen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I never bought into the anti-American or racist ideas. That was all propaganda on her part. She was welcomed with open arms until she insisted on the politically based, feminist claptrap she spouted. She saw the situation as an opportunity for self-promotion. I think you’ll find that’s when the tide turned, when she tried to influence people. When that didn’t work she played the victim card. The one thing we expect from the RF is keep your political/controversial opinions to yourself and be the figureheads we need in a crisis. They do this well and as such there has not been a revolution resulting in a British Republic. The Queen understands this perfectly. I do think she understands how the worm can turn if there is not mutual respect. History so often repeats itself. As it stands, It’s a perfect status-quo. Smegma came in thinking and wanting to upset the apple cart and got exactly what she deserved. Don’t let the door hit you’re arse on the way out. Good riddance!
Agree with all of this ^^ Especially that part where there was no racism involved

• Heart
Wow. You have all been very busy! I have about 11 pages to catch up on. This is the only thread where I read and listen to EVERYTHING! No skips allowed.

This is my 100th post and the most special thing I can say is a very Happy Birthday to Her Majesty The Queen.
Happy 100th margaretta 🎂🍻

• Heart
Whilst I agree with a lot you say ,the part I disagree with is about Harry not preparing her properly .......... I don't think she ever intended to stay ,I think she used Harry from day one for what she could get out of him
I believe she had plenty of advice and instructions on how to behave and approach Royal life, but she chose to ignore it.
Edit to add, the courtiers etc al probably ended up feeling like banging their heads against a brick wall in the end and were glad to see the back of her!

Reactions: 21
this is an odd report.....as I totally believe the first part of it, that Archie is cared for by a team of people and has very little interaction with his parents. This is fairly obvious from the photos of Meagain holding her son awkwardly, at the polo match, whilst walking her dogs etc, as if she isn't used to holding babies and young children. Almost all first time parents tend to do it for a few days...but by a few months......they are doing it naturally!

But Im not sure why you would need to pretend to be pregnant? Unless you were perfectly able to carry a child, but were actually too lazy to actually do so. Or too worried about your weight etc ( eg Kim Kardashian) If there was a bona fide medical reason, everyone would be totally supportive!
I read a while ago ( how true is anyones guess) that she made her ex husband sign a deal that if she got pregnant he would pay for a personal trainer to get her body back in shape

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy 100th margaretta 🎂🍻
I read that as happy 100th margarita and thought wow lockdown really hitting hard!🍸🍹🍺

I read a while ago ( how true is anyones guess) that she made her ex husband sign a deal that if she got pregnant he would pay for a personal trainer to get her body back in shape
I read it somewhere yesterday, along with something about her having pregnancy(ies) and possibly abortions previously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well it will all come out eventually. They will have to show the child at some point, and even if they bribe him to sit on her lap it'll be obvious that he doesn't give a stuff about the person that's he's sitting on and supposed to be his mother. Even if they hide him away with home schooling until he's 18 they can't imprison him forever, and it's a pretty big gamble to keep hoping they'll have enough wealth by then to keep him sweet and keeping the secret forever.
I doubt the poor little lad hardly sees her .. The way she had him in the sling while walking the dog ? WTF was that all about ? and the way she was manically jiggling him up and down when she took him to meet Tutu ,poor little lad must have felt sea sick ... she just doesn't seem natural in these 2 clips we've seen of them together

Reactions: 9
So, the Palace refused to comment on who would be on the HB zoom call. How do we know about this pair. I can only assume they are the ones to have told the press? Why do we even need to know that MH&A have video called the Queen if it’s not more damage control. Sick of this pair 🤦‍♀️
The Queen was probably watching it when Phillip shuffled in: 'What the bloody hell is that rubbish you're watching now? Dumb and Dumber by the looks of it! Is it Amazon Prime again? They never have anything good!'

'One only gets it for the next day delivery'.

'Oh bloody hell, I'm off to bed!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

When you're(most on here) pissed off with someone you use every weapon in your armoury. Some of the weapons may not be terribly PC and some may be deemed offensive by those attempting to whitewash the person you're pissed off with.
You get racists everywhere but the miniscule number in the UK who used race against her were quickly shut down.
The fact is that it's a blot on our history that an American woman "nicked our king" :ROFLMAO: many years ago, so comparisons will made and that they may seem to be worded unfavourably toward americans, but that's life. Migraine herself was racist in my opinion sneering about the british stiff upper lip and refusing to wear nude coloured tights because she claims she is a woman of colour, despite her chicken legs being whiter than any of the real royal ladies.In the whole stinking pile of tit caused by Ginge n Cringe I think calling her 'that american' should be the least of anyone's worries.
She's just a free loading snarky duplicitous bleep, who is unfortunately(for the USA) american and has some black blood in her genes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn’t he allegedly husband no 3}
Wish we could get to the bottom of that one..DM...I wonder

When you're(most on here) pissed off with someone you use every weapon in your armoury. Some of the weapons may not be terribly PC and some may be deemed offensive by those attempting to whitewash the person you're pissed off with.
You get racists everywhere but the miniscule number in the UK who used race against her were quickly shut down.
The fact is that it's a blot on our history that an American woman "nicked our king" :ROFLMAO: many years ago, so comparisons will made and that they may seem to be worded unfavourably toward americans, but that's life. Migraine herself was racist in my opinion sneering about the british stiff upper lip and refusing to wear nude coloured tights because she claims she is a woman of colour, despite her chicken legs being whiter than any of the real royal ladies.In the whole stinking pile of tit caused by Ginge n Cringe I think calling her 'that american' should be the least of anyone's worries.
She's just a free loading snarky duplicitous bleep, who is unfortunately(for the USA) american and has some black blood in her genes.
Maybe she should be called that particular Sheila then

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.