Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their vow renewal will be “done in the utmost secrecy”. So secret that there’s already an article telling us about it before it has happened! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely. It’s a way to ingratiate themselves into Hollywood by asking people they’ve never met to fawn all over them. Once more they appall me.

I hope you’re right. It’s such bad taste if true.

And us, the British taxpayer. Such a bloody farce if true.
No no I meant her beach wedding to her previous husband before Harry was I thought paid for by her Dad who had use a lot of money to fund it? Read that somewhere. And he actually attended that one.

Reactions: 11
No no I meant her beach wedding to her previous husband before Harry was I thought paid for by her Dad who had use a lot of money to fund it? Read that somewhere. And he actually attended that one.
Sorry. Misunderstood. But I stand by the comments of any renewal vow wedding. 🙂

Reactions: 8
Long-time lurker here and first post...... but I noticed this on Twitter.

If you do a search for Omid Scobie there, then click Latest, to see the latest tweets mentioning him (you don't need to sign up to Twitter to do this; I'm not a member) there are loads of negative ones. But the only positive ones are from Twitter accounts that have a name then a number (jane0899899 or busty0384828, etc) and on the handle they invariable say "Sussex Squad" or "Love Meghan and Harry".

Is this what Meghan's PR agency do? They want to create positive support for Meghan on social media, so they create fake accounts/bots that flood the timeline with positive, friendly tweets? Because from looking I haven't seen one positive comment about them that comes from a vaguely genuine-looking profile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Long-time lurker here and first post...... but I noticed this on Twitter.

If you do a search for Omid Scobie there, then click Latest, to see the latest tweets mentioning him (you don't need to sign up to Twitter to do this; I'm not a member) there are loads of negative ones. But the only positive ones are from Twitter accounts that have a name then a number (jane0899899 or busty0384828, etc) and on the handle they invariable say "Sussex Squad" or "Love Meghan and Harry".

Is this what Meghan's PR agency do? They want to create positive support for Meghan on social media, so they create fake accounts/bots that flood the timeline with positive, friendly tweets? Because from looking I haven't seen one positive comment about them that comes from a vaguely genuine-looking profile.
As soon as I see ‘Sussex Squad’ on anyones profile my eyeballs do an involuntary roll. They are usually part of the obsessive fan group who won’t hear a bad word about their fervent leaders.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
God I love the aussies. Couldn't have put it better myself 🤣🤣
Meghan ..this particular Sheila

new thread title
this particular Sheila was a Harry stealer

I thought Cracker Barrel was a Cheese
Oh no, it’s a chain but it is based around a good ole homelt menu with grits and corn cakes, to mention a few and has a crackin little gift shop as part of the ensemble

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

They could have turned it around so easily. Picked a couple of charities such as army vets, wildlife - you name it, I’m sure the queen would have listened and given them whatever they wanted. Lived their quiet life in the Cotswolds (I’m pissed that they have that ability and I haven’t 🤪) and cracked on with it. They could have earned the respect of so many instead of this constant pity party that they’re playing out.
They were given everything they wanted, they've had everything their own way since the day she came on the scene. It still wasn't good enough and they've never once acknowledge this or thanked Her Majesty, all they've done is release bitchy statements.

Reactions: 21
Well nothing says true love like renewing your vows with husband number #2 by copying the same ceremony you had with husband #1!!!! Except Dad paid for and went to that one, right?

Or switch #2 for #3 if you think there was already a previous...
Her dad didn't go to her first wedding. He paid for her college and private schooling.. Not sure if he paid for that wedding?

Reactions: 5
See, the thing for me is yes, you can fall out with a member of your family, but when all of the family start saying the same thing you’ve surely got to question who is the common denominator here. And not just her family, ex friends, ex husband was sent her wedding ring back in the post. I agree, her whole family are nuttier than a fruit cake but there are so many red flags. I also agree that they got it in the neck a bit by the press but a lot of it was of their own making. Preaching about carbon footprints, lying that she didn’t know who Harry was, using public money to renovate frogmore, saying they wanted a quiet life (because however way you spin it that was not her intention)..... the list goes on (I’m sure a lot of people on this thread will give multiple examples of it). Not once has she held her hand up and said ‘you know what, I was wrong about that’, because then people would have had a bit of sympathy for her. She plays the victim constantly, preaches about kindness and understanding yet sues her own father over releasing a letter that she wrote (rightly or wrongly isn’t the point, the kindness in her should have risen above it, been more understanding).
I honestly appreciate your thoughts and your post, but can’t agree she’s not a narcissist.
It would be interesting to go back and work out when the tide began to turn. I know there were a lot of people online who hated her from day 1 (when their relationship was discovered) and a lot of that was anti-Americanism and this idea that she wasnt suitable (and of course for some of those people it was to do with her race). That was different from what happened with Cressida but I guess social media was very different then. But for the most part the press loved her.

I do often wonder if something went on behind the scenes with the press that pushed them to be more negative. There was the restrictions on the wedding e.g. how much press could be outside etc. And of course Harry's statement from 2016 which I remember some reporters getting annoyed about because they felt tarred with the same brush.

I also find it interesting that she has never met the press pack in private. This is something all royals do from time to time eg when they get engaged or on tours, they usually have a drink with them off the record. There was one podcast I listened to where a reporter said Meghan wanted to do the usual meet up and Harry said no.

This is why it annoys me when people go after the RF and accuse them of not looking out for her. If Harry had prepared her properly, I think things could've been different. Instead he's kept going with this anti-media war and never given her the chance to meet the people behind the headlines.

There is a reason why Camilla is written about so glowingly now, and it's because she put her pride to one side and became friendly with the reporters. They all say she's their fav royal to deal with.

Reactions: 19
I
Camilla Long once said they were our pets, and I think shes probably right. We pay for them to live in the lap of luxury, occasionally giving us attention when they want to be fed, we give them the best of everything and adore them, despite the fact that they only love us because we feed and house them. Also we love to just have them lounging around looking pretty 😁
I don't usually come on here because I'm not that interested in the comings and goings of meg and Harry but just was going to say how disappointed I am at how it's all turned out. I thought they would be a breath of fresh air.
If they are indeed our pets, does that mean if they bite the literal hand that feeds them, or tit all over your home for attention and are pathologically jealous of your other pampered pets you can “send them to a farm in the country “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would be interesting to go back and work out when the tide began to turn. I know there were a lot of people online who hated her from day 1 (when their relationship was discovered) and a lot of that was anti-Americanism and this idea that she wasnt suitable (and of course for some of those people it was to do with her race). That was different from what happened with Cressida but I guess social media was very different then. But for the most part the press loved her.

I do often wonder if something went on behind the scenes with the press that pushed them to be more negative. There was the restrictions on the wedding e.g. how much press could be outside etc. And of course Harry's statement from 2016 which I remember some reporters getting annoyed about because they felt tarred with the same brush.

I also find it interesting that she has never met the press pack in private. This is something all royals do from time to time eg when they get engaged or on tours, they usually have a drink with them off the record. There was one podcast I listened to where a reporter said Meghan wanted to do the usual meet up and Harry said no.

This is why it annoys me when people go after the RF and accuse them of not looking out for her. If Harry had prepared her properly, I think things could've been different. Instead he's kept going with this anti-media war and never given her the chance to meet the people behind the headlines.

There is a reason why Camilla is written about so glowingly now, and it's because she put her pride to one side and became friendly with the reporters. They all say she's their fav royal to deal with.
I never bought into the anti-American or racist ideas. That was all propaganda on her part. She was welcomed with open arms until she insisted on the politically based, feminist claptrap she spouted. She saw the situation as an opportunity for self-promotion. I think you’ll find that’s when the tide turned, when she tried to influence people. When that didn’t work she played the victim card. The one thing we expect from the RF is keep your political/controversial opinions to yourself and be the figureheads we need in a crisis. They do this well and as such there has not been a revolution resulting in a British Republic. The Queen understands this perfectly. I do think she understands how the worm can turn if there is not mutual respect. History so often repeats itself. As it stands, It’s a perfect status-quo. Smegma came in thinking and wanting to upset the apple cart and got exactly what she deserved. Don’t let the door hit you’re arse on the way out. Good riddance!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gestational carriers and surrogates are not the same, a surrogate is someone who donates her egg and then subsequently carries the child; she is genetically linked to that baby. Today, such cases of true surrogacy are very rare. In the case of a gestational carrier, the woman carrying the pregnancy is in no way biologically related to the child she is carrying; the eggs and sperm are derived from the "intended parents" (or possibly an egg or sperm donor), through the process of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). The egg is fertilized in the lab, and then the embryo (or embryos) is placed into the uterus of the gestational carrier.

The cynic in me thinks......re the wedding renewal.....🤢🤮🤢🤮....
Hope it all goes to....💩💩💩💩💩💩
Always does,always will..would laugh if nobody turned and went to Meryl's instead🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder how long they can make the honeymoon last for this time..
I really wish Charles would stick up for his mother and stop the money,how much more embarrassment can the RF take??

Reactions: 9
I never bought into the anti-American or racist ideas. That was all propaganda on her part. She was welcomed with open arms until she insisted on the politically based, feminist claptrap she spouted. She saw the situation as an opportunity for self-promotion. I think you’ll find that’s when the tide turned, when she tried to influence people. When that didn’t work she played the victim card. The one thing we expect from the RF is keep your political/controversial opinions to yourself and be the figureheads we need in a crisis. They do this well and as such there has not been a revolution resulting in a British Republic. It’s a perfect status-quo. She came in thinking and wanting to upset the apple cart and got exactly what she deserved. Don’t let the door hit you’re arse on the way out. Good riddance!
Haha! They definitely wanted to do something different and the RF is not the place to do it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the anti-American part ☺ If not anti-American, IMO it was at the very least anti-Hollywood from some people, especially the banana writing thing and her PDA and how mad people went about the bump touching. The tone of it all was 'this is too much' ie 'we're British and we're used to being more reserved'.

Reactions: 3
I hope when things get back to “normal” and H&M have a public appearance that all the journalists attend but put their cameras down and refuse to take photographs of them.
H&M need the media FAR more than the media needs them.
I'd prefer it if they took lots of photos and then used the ones where they look the roughest or goofiest or grumpiest, the most unflattering ones.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her dad didn't go to her first wedding. He paid for her college and private schooling.. Not sure if he paid for that wedding?

Photo of him at the wedding plus mention of him paying towards including the acknowledgement in the wedding literature of his 'generosity'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think people might be getting a tad over-excited about Fridays hearing in court. It's not the trial but an interim Application by the Mail to strike out parts of 38Megatons Claim. This is usually on the grounds that some exaggerated contention is disproportionately expensive to contest at trial, irrelevant or manifestly made up.

As well as saving costs, sophisticated Litigants like the Mail use these applications strategically, to draw the courts attention to how crap or dishonest one of the parties case is, and to get an expensive interim costs order to demoralise and exhaust a weak opponent before the six figure nightmare of trial. Its often a lethal last minute move to maim and disable, before the sword comes out from behind the red cape.

Evidence is in writing with oral evidence heard only rarely. Nevertheless. the nations Yankee Sweetheart and whichever poor sods might be representing her (the job from hell whatever the hourly rate) are massively out of their depth. The Claim stinks and is so obviously full of embarassing details that it could only ever have been brought in the naieve belief that the utter bastards who run Associated Newspapers might pay up to prevent the negative publicity associated with attacking the new Peoples Truckstop Hooker Princess. As they are officially less popular than a strand of RNA in a lipid shell its not quite worked out like that.

The Mail doesnt give a tit. They can afford to lose. People couldnt have a lower opinion of them (whilst secretly loving the product) and it will make good copy either way. Its gonna be a bloodbath Megsy, Sorry Sister! Neither of them have the brains or the resources to get off the runaway train before the collision with reality in the form of Dah Judge (single judge at trial no jury) - some superficially charming autistic legal genius who will have lead a sheltered life, but seen it all before, and wont like her one little bit.
Very informative and yet managed to be scathing of the duplicitous duo, thanks for that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.