Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really had all of these secrets, such as the niece being her child and Panksy Markle, do we think that Harry would really overlook this?!
I think the royals have their own share of secrets 👀 Sometimes I think he chose Meghan to bring down the monarchy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So, this Dr Phil, what’s he like? Is he a lovey chat show host or a more serious/truthful chat show host?
All I know is that he has a doctorate in clinical psychology and the tv show Bull was based on him. Ive never seen his talk show though so can’t comment on that.

Reactions: 6
If she really had all of these secrets, such as the niece being her child and Panksy Markle, do we think that Harry would really overlook this?!
Do you really think that a bloke who mistakes a big butch Russian bloke for a whiny Swedish teenager has a clue about any secrets his yacht loving ghosting obsessed wife is harbouring?
She could be flogging weed from his porsche on Hollywood boulevard and he'd just asssume she was being philanthropic passing round some herbal tea to the needy.
His lift doesn't go all the way to the top floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.