Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title!

Lovely interview with William and Kate this morning. (Megz must be gnashing her teeth). If she was still Royal and part of the machine she would be having endless good publicity)
The Utter irony. No one to blame but themselves. 😂 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Great title!

Lovely interview with William and Kate this morning. (Megz must be gnashing her teeth). If she was still Royal and part of the machine she would be having endless good publicity)
The Utter irony. No one to blame but themselves. 😂 😝

There’s a 6 min one here on bbc, I think these pair are just great 😍https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cz4pr2gd414t/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't believe that we are now on thread 17.
I must admit that this thread has kept me amused during lockdown, it's like therapy. 😁🤓

Have either of them yet realised that being a patron of a charity, turning up to events and helping with fundraising is not the same as running a charitable foundation? Princess Anne is right about them being clueless. Neither of them has any business skills or experience running a business either do they?

I wonder how many dogs they've adopted today?
Doria's house must be getting full. 🐶🐩🐕💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That CCTV is absolutely laughable.

So it "just happens" that one of the tiny number of houses they deliver to, has more CCTV than Fort Knox?
Yet the CCTV, or the way it's been deliberately filmed off a monitor rather than a direct clip, is just grainy enough that it's impossible to be sure it's really them? Could easily be a fake Ginge or a fake Cringe, or both.

No security with them, REALLY? When going into strangers' houses?

Seems a rather nice apartment that they deliver to as well, when you see the interior pic. Really, that guy has to rely on a charity to get his food?

Where is their vehicle? There is an empty space literally right outside the gate to the place as well?

But the worst of it I think is the way they treat the food, and are happy to risk Archiedoll (if he is indeed living with them, if he does even exist that is). They went to the trouble of handily face-covering masks, but yet no gloves, for the sake of either each other, Archiedoll, or the person they're visiting? really? Also there's no care in the way they carry the food bags. If they were for people I cared about I'd be carrying them a lot more carefully than just slung over my shoulder bashing things.

Pair of clowns with a clown PR company.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do u think they've adopted dogs today?
Apparently Meghan is always adopting dogs from shelters then nobody knows who is looking after them when they are travelling to different countries. I'm just surmising that Doris now has a lot of dogs to look after, not to mention the dastardly duo in the basement 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be totally embarrassed to have a pair of slebs at my door handing me a bag of grub. Probably stuff I wouldn’t eat any way.
can you imagine posh and becks. Kim and Kanye. Ruth and Eamonn. Beyoncé and Jay z. Wouldn’t you just want to die of embarrassment. George Michael got it spot on. Do it quietly and do it well or don’t do it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
That CCTV is absolutely laughable.

So it "just happens" that one of the tiny number of houses they deliver to, has more CCTV than Fort Knox?
Yet the CCTV, or the way it's been deliberately filmed off a monitor rather than a direct clip, is just grainy enough that it's impossible to be sure it's really them? Could easily be a fake Ginge or a fake Cringe, or both.

No security with them, REALLY? When going into strangers' houses?

Seems a rather nice apartment that they deliver to as well, when you see the interior pic. Really, that guy has to rely on a charity to get his food?

Where is their vehicle? There is an empty space literally right outside the gate to the place as well?

But the worst of it I think is the way they treat the food, and are happy to risk Archiedoll (if he is indeed living with them, if he does even exist that is). They went to the trouble of handily face-covering masks, but yet no gloves, for the sake of either each other, Archiedoll, or the person they're visiting? really? Also there's no care in the way they carry the food bags. If they were for people I cared about I'd be carrying them a lot more carefully than just slung over my shoulder bashing things.

Pair of clowns with a clown PR company.
Yes I thought the same. They are not delivering to people living in desperate poverty downtown or those living in areas with high gun crime are they?
This is actually quite a stupid thing to do in terms of proving their worthiness.

Reactions: 18
As has been said previously .........Meghan ( or her team) isn’t good on the details when it comes to publicity.
“Meghan and Harry also met with the non-profit's chefs, before the royal couple were taken through the charity's social distancing protocols for the deliveries - requiring them to wear gloves and masks, while ensuring they stayed six feet away
from any member of the public.”
6 FEET AWAY !

486CD786-DBED-447C-9ADB-FCC086DFF3D9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I would be totally embarrassed to have a pair of slebs at my door handing me a bag of grub. Probably stuff I wouldn’t eat any way.
can you imagine posh and becks. Kim and Kanye. Ruth and Eamonn. Beyoncé and Jay z. Wouldn’t you just want to die of embarrassment. George Michael got it spot on. Do it quietly and do it well or don’t do it at all.
I’d be terrified if I opened the door to Harry, he looks like he’s going to mug someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As has been said previously .........Meghan ( or her team) isn’t good on the details when it comes to publicity.
“Meghan and Harry also met with the non-profit's chefs, before the royal couple were taken through the charity's social distancing protocols for the deliveries - requiring them to wear gloves and masks, while ensuring they stayed six feet away
from any member of the public.”
6 FEET AWAY !

View attachment 110925
Look in the corner of the photo - Back Grid! They definitely called the paps on themselves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If they rocked up to my door like that I'd call the cops! They look like they're about to Rob the joint 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell your kids not to take food from strange men claiming to be princes....😨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anybody else just want to run up and pull her mask out really far and let it go so it slams onto her smug face?

Just me? 🙄

William and Kate are doing really lovely things and these two are trying everything in their power to distract from them, it's making me rage! Sophie worked in a kitchen for hours the other day and that wasn't publicized, I think I seen it in Harry Markles fb page, but this thirsty witch has her photoghrapher with her?

Just duck the duck bleeping off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.