Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These portraits are going to send the sugars into overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Really beautiful pictures, although weirdly I don’t think any of them quite look like her - especially the one in red.

Reactions: 55
Anytime soon we will see the princewilliamaffair trending on twatter

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Really beautiful pictures, although weirdly I don’t think any of them quite look like her - especially the one in red.
There's clearly been some post photo-work. But she looks amazing.

My QUEEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Strong Cecil Beaton vibe in the photos:
e2e456c33b067d5032e7fa9cfad8dd34.jpg

Regardless how many feathers the stans will spit, Kate's photos are one thing;
A timeless historic document of a future Queen.

We should donate money for the Harkles, they need tupperware .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I think they are quite 'old fashioned' somehow - not in a bad way, I love them, but very stylised and perhaps trying to represent continuity of the RF?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I for one am looking forward to Meghan's wellness book and to be honest I think some of you could show a bit more respect.
Wellness is really important and who better to guide us than ex-Royals, celebrities and influencers? They all have their own lived experiences and their own truths. Remember the book by ex-King Constantine of Greece? 'A study of colonic irrigation among the liberal elite'. The chapter on wellness retreats was ground-breaking.
I think we have so much to learn from Meghan, she is an expert on veganism, yoga and getting up at 5am to deal with emails. Personally, I am looking forward to the bit on how to get money without working because that would really help my well-being. I want to know more about libel trials, rich fathers-in-law and how to not pay for my clothes.
I am also excited that there will be a sequel to 'The Bench'. I hope it will be written in narrative verse or rhyming couplets, have lots of drawings and not too many words. Perfect. 🤩
I am also looking forward to this 'Wellness' book, I can imagine page after page of corny drivel, Looking forward to the piss taking headlines
Be Kind (but not to poor people), Yoga poses (to snare the next billionaire), Designer outfit merching for beginners, how to parent plastic dollies, How to bully the riff raff whilst sucking up to the elite, how to ditch your entire family when you no longer have any use for them. Bonus chapter on waffle making and how to roast a chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
:LOL:

Personally, I'm waiting for her advice on how to have a pee outside without getting a thistle/nettle/cactus/whatever up the backside.

And the soothing meditations. Imagine yourself floating on a blue, blue sea. On a large white yacht. Rocking to and fro.........

I think they are quite 'old fashioned' somehow - not in a bad way, I love them, but very stylised and perhaps trying to represent continuity of the RF?
That's probably what they were going for, seeing as they're going to be part of the NPG's permanent collection. A more, classic, timeless look with throwbacks to earlier Royal eras. Like @Evangelina said, the whole Cecil Beaton vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahhhhh those portraits are STUNNING.

I think it’s the hair, it’s more different than her traditional ‘dos.

Either way, I’m sure Mrs 6 is pissed, given how long ago her real 40th was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes, almost a Victorian aesthetic, the ''fogginess'' removes the era in which the photo was taken, same with the dresses.
She could be ''any Queen'' based on the vibe of the photos.
Like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Meghan markle could never . Maids will be thrown into pools and hot tea will be thrown tonight !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't like any of these portraits. The 3rd one looks most like her, but you can't even see her features in the second one? Why is everything so blurred into the background? Any one of those Bond premiere photos is way more striking/representative of her than these overly doctored blurry images.

Reactions: 29
I’m disappointed there isn’t a formal tiara one. And I don’t like her hair off to one side.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
M
I don't like any of these portraits. The 3rd one looks most like her, but you can't even see her features in the second one? Why is everything so blurred into the background? Any one of those Bond premiere photos is way more striking/representative of her than these overly doctored blurry images.
I agree. They don’t really capture her likeness very well at all.

Reactions: 25
Not to be outdone, Duchess Fungus of Frogmore has hastily assembled a similar - if not superior - trio of Iconic Photographs, taken by Renowned Italian Photographer Amol Rajan of the BBC / MGM Studios.
These iconic images will hang alongside those of the Duchess of Cambridge in the National Portrait Gallery London.
Plates will be smashing in Montyshitto at these visions of Duchess Fungus. #FreePablo.
images (7).jpeg
download (8).jpeg
images (19).jpeg

1. "Scarlet Temptress", by Amol Rajan, Head of Foreign Affairs, BBC.
2. "A Royal Study In Black and White", by Amol Rajan, Culture & Media Director, BBC
3. "Satin Sensation, Moody Green No.3", by Amol Warhol, Director, Human Resources, BBC.

All photography copyright Amal Testino-Rajan, Chairman, Warner Bros.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.