Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I used to live in Nottingham a well to do area was always known as Bread and Lard Island. Friend who was a gas fitter went to a very large house there to sort out the central heating and the owner would not let him go upstairs so he said he would go then. Eventually when he got up there they were sleeping on a mattress on the floor and the wardrobe was a washing line slung across the room. :D

There ya go.
Thats definitely an example of fur coat and no knickers.

Going back to the feathers spitting one - I don't understand why an angry person would have feathers in their mouth.

But I do understand that a fox who had eaten some chicken meat but had still got the feathers in his mouth would feel thirsty.
Or is he angry because the chickens had feathers in the first place?

Bet Meghan would know. She's so clever and is a chicken rescuer after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Overreaction much? None of us have ever claimed the royals are above criticism, but it must be fair criticism. We don’t like sniping at them for the sake of it. I merely pointed out that Kate isn’t wrinkled, after you wrote a post about her wrinkles being airbrushed out. How do you extrapolate from that that we think the royals can do no wrong?
Ignore it.
In a discussion on face wrinkles & photo shop, once I read "The Royal family live a hugely privileged life and have the best that money can buy." I figured out the agenda. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread
new fred please add anymore recaps 😃

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Hi Hi Hi. Yes I want to know who she is as well. I just followed you over there. (Kates Finger is me) I'm not there for the politics, just to give a big FU to Meghan. I love Ladybird518
Off Topic kinda: I've been trying forever to find a good avi. I find one, them I worry I may have usurped someones style here, so I keep moving on. I do think I finally found one (made one) fitting for my dislike of Meghan. She's american so I changed the finger Kate had out. In England, I believe the middle finger out means nothing. But in the good ole USA, the middle finger extended is a big fat duck You. Love how it's right next to Harry's All Time Blunder Diana's ring, that was his, but he gave it to Will for Kate.
Oh how Meg must hate that. But, it's a glimpse into the personality of the Ginger twunt b4 Meghan. That was a kind, loving, generous thing to do. (Let's not say in the back of his mind Kate was taking the Ring from him, ergo he was marrying her, but I'm no shrink) Maybe, when the china shards settle, and the marriage farce is over, that kind generous loving Harry will return.
In the Meantime, I imagine the blurred images, except for The Ring, to be a very subtle dig at Meghan. Lets face it, when Meg saw that pic, the ring is all she had to see And is there the slightest hint of a smirk not in Kate's mouth, but in her eyes. I think the ring pic was the magic bullet. God I hope so. Have we heard from L.A. yet today? I think this is the one they should hang in the museum. But that's just me. Harry and Meghan need to duck off. This pick tells me, Kate and all she stands for, is flipping the harpy the bird.
View attachment 977001
Great Avi, I like it.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There ya go.
Thats definitely an example of fur coat and no knickers.

Going back to the feathers spitting one - I don't understand why an angry person would have feathers in their mouth.

But I do understand that a fox who had eaten some chicken meat but had still got the feathers in his mouth would feel thirsty.
Or is he angry because the chickens had feathers in the first place?

Bet Meghan would know. She's so clever and is a chicken rescuer after all.
Good with old Roosters and pheasant pluckers!!

---

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.