Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
A quick post before I haul my decrepit aching limbs up to bed.

Ok, so I think we are all aware of the video of the incident at the event celebrating the POW investiture(?) where smeggy tried to push her way into the senior royals group. I'm sure it is in the wiki. Maybe someone can post it, I'm too buggered to look.
I watched it focused on body language and hawwy being snotty when held back and told to move along. But it actually begins(him being snotty) from the start, not just because they got moved on. If you watch his face in his interaction with Charles he is being a snattery crunchy faced git. Charles tries to laugh it off and then shoos him away. That was when someone alerted the black equerry and he practically ran from the other room, had a discussion with hawwy and then herded him and cuntchops away from the official group.

Now here's the interesting bit ... new to me. These posters in this screen grab below used ear buds and heard this.

L91O1K0.png

There was just hawwy, the equerry and Mrs Cuntchops ... and the equerry can be heard saying "STOP ENCOURAGING HIM!" (presumably to smeggy.)
The whole thing looked really tense and she was smirking.
I think smeggy riled hawwy up telling him that he should be with the seniors and was egging him on to push his way into the group. They knew the cameras were rolling and wanted to cause a fuss over their place in the heirarchy.

Well, I thought it was interesting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

freda19

VIP Member
My thoughts are with those of you with Long C. I lost my hair several times after a long ICU stay.... Follow me for tips & recipes! Seriously I understand long recovery so... ask away BC a small thing like that affects your hair and your house pipes for years sometimes. Not to mention the physical recovery and all that involves. It's a long exhausting road...
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK you said the words 😢😭😢.
I've been avoiding facing that in writing for months.😢 I'm terrified of combing my hair because of the amount of hair on the comb. I've cropped my hair short myself to avoid any need to faff around with it because it's deeply upsetting and yet too embarrassing to watch a hairdresser dealing with it. I can manage most things without getting upset but I absolutely dread combing my hair, it hurts my soul.
I was thinking too that if my hair is short it gives any nutrients in my body a chance to penetrate or work on rebuilding/strengthening the short hair.
Oh Jesus, I can't believe I typed that. 🤫 Don't tell anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and great title. @Fredsnail - fantastic recap, @Chita - wonderful title.
I'm hoping to be back to full swing with this thread. Had a bad couple of weeks mentally but definitely getting better. At one manic stage, I cut all my hair off. It was below my waist in length and is now very short :LOL: But luckily I'm delighted with it. So much easier to look after and doesn't look too bad either. Which only goes to show that good will come out of bad. :LOL::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 64

JAR21

VIP Member
@JAR21 I see you have your award as your avatar now :cool:
Glad you like it.

In the wiki - is it possible to have a section entitled Meghan's glare - to feature the pics and vid clips of her glaring at her Mother and Catherine etc

And a Meghan pushing herself forward video section of her glaring and pushing in front of others etc.

I know you have them because when I asked the other day for them so I could send links to someone but I go to the wiki and couldnt find them
It could be me being thick of course but I feel these pics and vids go a long way towards providing evidence of her true intent and they need to be easily found and shared.

For the greater good.
@Chita Thank you for my award. Yes, I am currently enjoying it as my Avi, although I will have to revert to my normal one, as it's too ugly not to use!

Navigating the Wiki and the Gallery:

We have a pink button at the top of each page for the Wiki and I have requested an equivalent for the Gallery, but have not had a response.

From a laptop you can also access both from the blue bar at the top of the screen, labelled Wiki and Media:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.20.43.png

From a phone, they are in the list accessed from menu via the 3 lines at the top left of your screen.

7F9791CE-A23F-4E75-8178-36EB28A58711.png

Wiki

When you click on the Wiki button (on a laptop) you will see the initial page, which also lists a guide to what the subsequent pages contain. The videos and glares are on the pages with the red square around.

From your phone you will need to scroll down to see the page descriptions.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 10.53.11.png

D3ADB626-2F33-480E-9350-CB7FCFB3EA95.jpeg

Once you click on that page, you will see the menu for that page listed on the right of the page and the videos will be found there. The ones I have added, I have described to make the content more obvious, rather than just providing the link.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 10.53.27.png

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.28.16.png

Gallery/Media

Unless the moderators give us a button, like the Wiki, you will need to access this via the Media tab at the top of the page on a laptop or the 3 lines on a phone.

When you click Media, you will see the following screen:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.31.27.png

You then need to click on the Harry and Meghan tab on the left and you will see the following:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.10.56.png

Glares can be found in either Body Language or Videos.

Unfortunately, when you click on Videos, they don't usually show a preview and the screen is shown like this:

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.35.19.png

But I have added a description in the title or the description of each video (shown when you hover over it), to give you an idea of what it is. I did also ask how to add words to tag the Gallery content, which would help with searching, but I haven't had a response to that either.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.37.22.png

And

Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 11.38.03.png

I hope that has made the Wiki and the Gallery clearer for everyone. If you have any questions, just ask, and I'll try and answer them.

You might want to bookmark this post, and you can then refer to it for instructions if you forget.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Couple of quick points and apologies if they sound patronising in any way but I do like to think rant out loud 😁

50k? If that's their total amount for the year, then they only have to donate 2.5k (5%) of that to charity.
Or is that the amount they actually donated to charity? Which would mean they raised 1 million in 2020 - and they technically pocketed the rest.
Either way, none of it looks good.

And these rumours about H sitting W & C down and reading them the riot act whilst his beloved looked on (in his dreams and I should Coco 🙄🤣) ...

Well, I consider myself pretty easy going, as I have matured, like a fine wine, I like a peaceful life, but I can assure you that, even if I did have concerns about his mental health, I bloody well wouldn't put up with that behaviour from any relative of mine - especially in front of a nasty manipulating bitch newcomer to the family who'd been creating nothing but trouble since her arrival!

And for some reason, I can't see William putting up with it either. I suspect he would he put an abrupt stop to that little drama and given them the royal boot up the the derriere. And if he did, good for him.

There's lines and boundaries that shouldn't be crossed - the Twunts have been breaking and crossing them since they met in that God awful genitalia lined room at the Soho brothel!

And another thing - they're dressing like billionaires?
Well, he is, that for sure. They say that "old money" dress in old clothes with patches and holes in them, and he certainly lives up to that.
As for the Duchess of Twuntness - she dresses like she fell in the oddments bin at the craft shop then attacked with a bejazzling (yes, I meant it) set. She looks like a rag dolly Anna (or even Aunt Sally 🤣) with sequins and blood diamonds.
Twunts 🙄

main.jpg

I just can't see them leaving each other. They'll only come over here for photo ops, funerals and hand outs. Far away from the plebs who might pelt them with boos and tomatoes.

They're in their own little world, grifting away, flinging poop at everyone for attention.

As Freda would say, "sigh"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
I think this is what happened -

Meghan faked pregnancy and gatecrashed the Inskip wedding to get Harry back.

Harry had always been included in things and isn't clever enough to realise that his inclusion in the inner circle would end when he got married.
He expected everyone to be as under Meghan's spell as he was.
He expected to be top of the popularity charts when he brought some Hollywood into the Royal family.
That didnt happen, because everyone realised Meghan's true character.
Had she been what everyone thought she was going to be, Harry would probably have remained in the inner enclosure even though he is the "spare."

When it didn't happen,
Harry let rip at William and Catherine with a smug and smirking Meghan next to him having made the bullets for him to fire at them.

William did not roll over and allow himself to be manipulated. He saw through Meghan.
He remained calm (narcs hate that)
He moved to disconnect the joint foundation etc and that made the pecking order more obvious.
That spelled it out that Meghan and Harry must know their place. (Narcs hate that.)

Those things were brought on by Meghan's own refusal to follow protocols and rules. But she will never accept that.

Those things are what sent her into a cycle of attempting to destroy the people in her way.
William and Catherine are therefore her main targets.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChipDex

VIP Member
The birthday photo of Kate, for the National Portrait Gallery, has just been released.

Should be subtitled: And THIS is how you wear a red ballgown......

Screenshot_20220108-222039.png

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Wu Tien

Belated Happy New Year, Tattlers!

Smegs has decided to sack her songwriting team, the Montecito Collective, and has dropped her first single, Nothing compares to ME. It is best sung to the tune of

It's been 12 months and fifteen days
Since the Queen took my HRH away
I go out every night and virtue signal all day
Since she took my styling away

Since I've been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take these away
[Take that, Queenie]

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

It's been so lonely without Oprah here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop the bird from pooping
On my dress on television

I could put my arms around Ellen DeGeneres
But she'd only remind me of my foolishness
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me?
Guess what he told me?
"Girl, you better try to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases,"
But I don’t listen to him

'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

All the hints I dropped about Hollywood, baby, in the tabloids
All died ‘cause I have no talent
I know that living in Montecito, baby, is another failure
But I'm willing to give New York a try

Nothing compares
Nothing compares to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

ChipDex

VIP Member
And the third one from Roya's tweet. Can you hear the sound? The sound of plates. Smashing. From a land far far away. #freepablo

FInQxt4WUAA-3Sl.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Saw this: the lawyer with the grin like a hyena saying using the word bullying to describe career women is damaging - wee yes and it should be?!?!? It means you ride roughshod. It is possible to be a female boss and not known for bullying behavioir

Eurgh proves beyond even unreasonable doubt they can’t deny certain things happened and they’re trying to reframe it

So Smegz lawyer thinks that telling us some anecdote about her child brushing her teeth shows that the word 'bullying' is used too often and this naturally means that Smegz couldn't possibly be a bully 🙄 fantastic logic 🙄🙄🙄

A bully is judged on how they make others feel and this woman is using the usual tactics to try and get Smegz off the hook. 'She's a strong career woman' 🤮 along with the predictable racism card. Yes 'angry black women' do get called out (like shouty Shola) and so do white woman. The word 'Karen' is used at the drop of a hat these days to discredit women. So yes women are sometimes attacked unfairly but if 10 or 12 people come forward against you perhaps you should consider that you might have done something wrong. I'm convinced Smegz is a nasty bully whatever her daft lawyer says.

In their engagement interview Smegz was very keen to promote herself as a lovely humanitarian person remember.
I always thought she tried too hard at that. Then there was her only question about Hawwy "was he nice?"

Depending on who she asked what answer did she get to “Was he nice?”
Did that individual lie and say he was nice? Or did they say, 'Nice? Umm, no, not really. He’s a cunt but he’s a rich idiotic lonely prince looking for a wife'.

Smegz married Hawwy for money position and power. I bet she gets off on bullying others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lady_H

VIP Member
Really beautiful pictures, although weirdly I don’t think any of them quite look like her - especially the one in red.

Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
I've never seen this photo before, but I love how William's looking at Kate. Nice retro feel with it being b/w.

Screenshot_20220108-231916.png

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
We've already ascertained that she isnt really a philanthropist and her donations are often very small but still publicised as if they are huge to make her look good.
Everything she does is to make her look good.

So, now to feminism. The world is so messed up these days I don't know what a feminist even is any more.

Can a woman be a feminist if she has used men to gain position?
She pretended to have paid for her own education when we know she got an expensive education courtesy of a man. Her father.
We know she used the husbands before Harry to social climb and get work.
We are pretty sure she did a certain kind of work on male members of a certain yachting fraternity.
(See what I did there, heh heh)

And she is using Harry and his Royal status to climb further.

Is that feminism???

I dont think so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick