Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with others who are not keen on these new portraits of Kate. It is almost as if they tried too hard to make her look regal. Her smile in the 'red dress' one looks forced and not her usual beaming joyous happy smile that we normally see. The full face one is my choice of the three.
I know these are formal portraits but it would have been nice to have one in more casual clothes and setting to bring an up to date image of the 21st century into the mix. These are a throw back to times gone by ..... a time when Kate wasn't even born. If the Royals want to be seen as moving with the times they need to start with something like this. Many younger people will not relate to these pictures at all.

I know just what you mean. The photos look lovely, but don't really look like the Catherine we usually see. In fact the one in the red dress, her face is hardly recognisable as her.

Reactions: 32
Ah, so the Spotify deal with Arsewell Auds was merely the first stepping stone on their way to becoming Entertainment Moguls? How foolish we are not to have realised their great and magnificent plan! They plan to outshine Oprah. Just wait until their talk show, book club, magazine...

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair, 6 and TW have provided us with untold entertainment over the years 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How can one become an entertainment mogul when one is a dullard? Wait a minute, that could be a new brand name...Duke and Duchess Dullard Entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As the future Queen she should be above photoshopping her lines and instead be embracing her age (becoming more wise) and show a respectful and truthful reflection of her beauty and passing years. A filtered and airbrushed photo is more suited to a vain, image and youth obsessed Hollywood star. Sorry but this is a sad attempt at being regal and is simply a pastiche of photos of the past.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really want the Harkles to do something today, as it would make their behaviour so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, it's nasty not being able to taste longterm. When I couldn't smell the spring flowers, I cried. (lilacs are my favorite) Does/did Strepsil have zinc? I can take zinc capsules every day now, I have no idea why I reacted that way then to the zinc lozenges. I used to get colds/bronchitis a lot so was trying to prevent that. No idea how many I was taking.
I think its whatever their crappy numbing agent is that did it. Definitely best to stick to something as untouched by pharma as possible as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As the future Queen she should be above photoshopping her lines and instead be embracing her age (becoming more wise) and show a respectful and truthful reflection of her beauty and passing years. A filtered and airbrushed photo is more suited to a vain, image and youth obsessed Hollywood star. Sorry but this is a sad attempt at being regal and is simply a pastiche of photos of the past.
Respect for your opinion but I think the filters are just to make the photographs appear Victorian. Plus every woman wants to look good in photographs that will be display for the public.
Never mind be kind

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Provided by sources which H&M said they are not doing any more. So not true?

Also documentaries about those competing at Invictus? Shame on Harry using these people to line his own pockets with millions rather than the charity.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When's Tom Bower's book due out?
I think he makes it clear with one word (tame) that Omid Scobie is not looked upon favourably by actual journalists.

I have a feeling the "proper" journalists mock him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have more faith in Bower's book now, reading that. We may even get the full story of the dress fitting. It's obvious Bower knows the run-up to the wedding was a horror show.

And sitting patiently waiting for the photos that didn't make the final three to turn up. Especially the dancing one that Paolo mentions. The outtakes will probably be more like the Kate we're used to seeing. Maybe they'll release a few for their wedding anniversary in April.

And adorable that William and the kids chose one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Respect for your opinion but I think the filters are just to make the photographs appear Victorian. Plus every woman wants to look good in photographs that will be display for the public.
Never mind be kind
who says you can’t look good with wrinkles and lines?

I think the Queen for example looks amazing for her years, I met her in person a couple of times. I live in a place where plastic surgery is rife and actually makes people (again in my opinion) often look older and less attractive. I would much rather age gracefully than try and hopelessly hanker after my youth. Just my opinion but I think reflecting her true age and image would’ve been more successful as a photo.

I agree that Catherine would want to look her best. I just don’t think these photos reflect her beauty, class or individuality.

But maybe posed photos aren’t her thing. I hate them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.