Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen this photo before, but I love how William's looking at Kate. Nice retro feel with it being b/w.

Screenshot_20220108-231916.png

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Love Kate but these photos are not a true likeness imo. Look nothing like her. Not a fan of these pics

Reactions: 31
The pictures are terrible. She doesn’t look like herself, and the red dress one looks like something out of a Daily Mail Femail Spread.
The wind effect in the hair is also so odd.

She has become some strange generic person pretending to be the Duchess and posing like the Queen in days gone by. She is much prettier ñ, classier and unique than these give her credit for.

Reactions: 27
I think the photos are wonderfully regal even though possibly not Catherine as we see her. I rather love the future queen look.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
But she is wearing Diana's pearl earrings that alone shall have smeggz losing her temper poor Pablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We had the modern casual shots for the wedding anniversary. These are so regal and I love that her hair is more natural as she’s typically quite curly.
I feel a pang of regret from the ginger one and the soho house table wear being smashed to pieces in motishiteo 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Bear in mind we've got W at 40 coming up later in the year too - lots of military uniform pics?

• Heart
  • Wow
Very interesting post Evangelina. From it :
"Computers containing the alleged photographs were apparently removed before Epstein’s home was raided. “Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home,” the legal papers claim."

So as JE recorded everything, where are the films and photographs that feature Bill and Bill and other powerful figures? To me this is what the case is about, not PA or even VG - she was just the key that unlocked the cesspit and they'll want to keep the door locked for ever. I can't see this going to Court, and it might not even be PA who pays off VG.
There's a lot more at stake here than our Royal rabbit in the headlights and a girl who lost her way.
That's exactly my thoughts...I really don't think this will go to Court, because there is far more at stake than just PA, he is just a small (albeit very sleazy) fish in this...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The point of official portraiture photographs or in the past paintings isn't being ''on trend'' capturing events or telling a story.
Even if the Monarchy doesn't exist, the photo is the ''official photograph of the Duchess of Cambridge on her 40th birthday,'' same as the paintings and photos of Victoria, Mary, the QM , Queen Elizabeth etc...
It would be a complicated task to summarize the events that were happening when Beaton photographed the QM, but they are clearly a historic document.
Also she wears her natural hair, a strong shift away from the ''on duty Duchess as seen in magazines.''
Probably why some people claim she's ''unrecognizable.''

The photo in the red dress only has one problem for me -hands in pockets, which gave her forward rolled shoulders.
The aesthetic and the processing behind it, don't bother me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Photos are so soft focus that they look blurry. Except for the Diana engagement ring which is bright and clear.
Very old-fashioned in their style. Which is okay. I suppose you could call them retro - but why so foggy?
Did the photo guy do the old Hollywood camera trick of putting Vaseline of the lens????

Nah.
They should have been bright and clear.

Reactions: 22
Your eye goes right to “the ring” which is what really rankles Meggsy. It was supposed to be hers dammit!

Amazing how that is clear but the earrings are foggy.
Harry will be getting his arse kicked for letting that ring out of his possession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Repulsive as it all is, I think she is going to have a hard time proving rape or SA unless she has pictures or medical records of damage and can connect it to him in an objective way.

She can prove outrageous and unlikeable behaviour on PA's part no bother, but she was over 16 which for the Brits is the age of consent - to add, she may have seemed like a willing partner in the "fun times" to him despite feeling unable to say 'no thank you' because of Epstein and Maxwell.

That being said, this is civil court not criminal court so the bar for proof of anything is much lower.

I think she will accept an offer about half way through understanding all of the above, that she was still done wrong, got have her say, made things reaaaally awful for him but did not go for a verdict.
BiB - I’m not sure that’s a valid argument.
There are countries in the world that have an age of consent as 14 (Macau, East Timor, UAE, Madagascar, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Honduras, etc). Sudan has an age of consent for females of 12, as does Mexico (with some restrictions). I don’t think any of us would be OK if a 40-something year old male (or even a 30-something year old) had “consentual” sex with a 12 year old in the Sudan or even a 14 year old in one of the other counties I named, even though it would not be illegal for them to do so.

I do think though that VRG is being disingenuous to say PA forced her (sexual assault), as by all accounts (including her own previous testimony) she did not tell the men Epstein “forced” her to have sex with, that she was not willing to have sex with them and gave them the impression she was a willing partner.

In my opinion Andrew (or any man) is stupid for thinking a 17-18 year old girl wants to have sex with a 40-something year old man because she finds him “attractive“. The “attraction” is generally because he is rich and/or has power that the girl can use to get ahead.

(On topic because VRG has difficulty ‘remembering‘ events just as Smeg does)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
First thing I thought as I saw Catherine's portraits, specifically the one below, was "ah, how reminiscent of 19th century portraits". Saw on Twitter someone compared that particular one with Empress Sissi.
I think this shot is my favourite of the bunch (not so keen on the others) though that could be a heavy bias from my love of history and old pictures and paintings 🤓 I think this one, especially, will stand the test of time, alongside the Beaton portraits of HMTQ, QETQM, Margaret, Princess Grace of Monaco et al.
I appreciate her hair with the gentle waves. Few times it's been allowed to rest naturally like that - Pacific tour 2012, thinking about doing it on the climb in Bhutan in 2016, and one or two occasions where it's been primped just so.
Maybe that's why the Duo are apparently wanting to move from Monteshito - Pinocchio has thrown so much china there are now holes in the walls in so many rooms and they can't be bothered to pay for the repairs? And those tea stains on the ceilings, and the edges of the chandeliers wot caught the brunt of the saucer...

Happy 40th to Catherine. May you have a glorious day with your loved ones.

1641694064591.png
1641694116739.png

Love to all the Tattlers who are unwell ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.