Harry and Meghan #161 Was the 16 bath Mansion ever their home? Are they together or living alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
It's a fungus thing, they all clump together. Fungi are parasites, especially the Common ToadStool the Red Dutch Cap which is poisonous.

If she intends to make a career giving interviews and writing a book about her experiences with Epstein and Maxwell and all their powerful friends, I'd say she's an absolute fool. Get what you can, set up a charity to help others, but keep your head down.
I agree that’s the sensible option. Not sure any of them are that sensible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Do you think the Doxy uses lozenges for her deep throat antics, bet there are a lot of numb todgers in Hollyweird🥴🥴

He looks like the limp Dick that he is now, ugly , repulsive, traitorous, two faced ginger coward and a bleep!!!
Tbh I'm fed up wiv you sitting on the fence Nutty... are you wiv us or are you Team Sussex??? R U a sugar, or a Scrote fangirl??? Cum clean Nutty an stop pissing about!! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it would be a great idea if our Wiki could include all the promised up and coming stuff we can look forward to. Can anyone help remind me of them all, and can I ask @JAR21 if she could please do the honours for us.

Martin Bell - book
Tom Bower - book
Haznoguts - comic/book
Piers Morgan - whatever he's planning
Queens Jubilee
Catherine's 40th
The truth about the kids

I'm sure there's more than this ... Can anyone remember? I need to get the Tom Bower book on order. 😂
I've added this to the Timeline Wiki page:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What on earth is Fungus hoping to gain by sticking by Andrew? Is she hoping that they will re-marry?

Of course she gets free accommodation in a wing of his house but if my ex husband had been accused of sleeping with under age girls I'd want nothing to with him. What a weirdly deluded character she must be.
Because she is a knackered old dog with no kennel,no morals, ugly as duck and no hope, a faded ginger grunt with an arse like a horse and a minge as open as a barn door and filled with straw and rotting matter🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BIB
It's a fungus thing, they all clump together. Fungi are parasites, especially the Common ToadStool the Red Dutch Cap which is poisonous.

If she intends to make a career giving interviews and writing a book about her experiences with Epstein and Maxwell and all their powerful friends, I'd say she's an absolute fool. Get what you can, set up a charity to help others, but keep your head down.
If she mentions the knobs in Hollyweird she better watch out for the man with dark glasses and a violin case!!

Tbh I'm fed up wiv you sitting on the fence Nutty... are you wiv us or are you Team Sussex??? R U a sugar, or a Scrote fangirl??? Cum clean Nutty an stop pissing about!! :devilish:
I am a feckin sugar and love Scrotie and idolise the Cali Cunts.

Just being honest and you found me out so I can piss off the deluded Tattlers🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@Chita Thank you for my award. Yes, I am currently enjoying it as my Avi, although I will have to revert to my normal one, as it's too ugly not to use!

I won't be offended if you put your usual avatar back in place.
It is rather excellent - and soooooo ugly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Apologies if this has been posted. Should be interesting.

"Piers Morgan will now be launching a new column with The Sun newspaper in the UK to discuss his opinions surrounding everything from the royal family to politics, sports, and beyond.

"The column is called Uncensored because it does what it says on the tin," Morgan said during an interview with The Sun published on Friday, January 7th. "Effectively I was censored at my previous job and told to apologize to Meghan Markle for an honestly held opinion, which obviously I wasn't going to do."

"In his interview with The Sun Morgan also issued a warning of sorts for Markle, Prince Harry, and the rest of the royal family. "Every time Meghan and Harry try and pull a fast one on the royals I'll be there to hold them to account," Morgan told the newspaper. "But mainly I want to express what Sun readers are thinking, and no topic is off-limits."

"Morgan's brand new column with The Sun, called Uncensored, is set to debut next week."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
VG was taken advantage of at a young age by various men because she was vulnerable. She worked for Epstein and Maxwell until she was 19. It doesn't appear that she was ever a 'prisoner' though and was free to leave.

This is from Wikipedia:
September 2002, at the age of 19, Giuffre flew to Thailand and attended the International Training Massage School[29][30] in Chiang Mai.[31] Maxwell provided her with tickets to travel to Thailand, and instructed her to meet with a specific Thai girl to bring her back to the United States for Epstein.[32]

While at the massage school in Thailand in 2002, she met Robert Giuffre, an Australian martial arts trainer, and the two married quickly thereafter.[15] She contacted Epstein and informed him that she would not be returning as planned. She and her husband started a life and family in Australia, and Giuffre broke off contact with Epstein and Maxwell.
Hm, well like here:
Tony Figueroa , Giuffre's ''supportive'' friend/boyfriend example:

The courts Giuffre deposition:
Nothing graphic, however a explanation of the events, and a explanation on why it should be questioned, not the idea of guilt/innocence but certainly the path to conclusions about them.
Don't read if sensitive somehow:

"Do you remember Tony punching you in the face?"'
''I don't remember."'
''This is in your police report, and the reason why officers(redacted) were there.
''I don't remember.''

...Witness who is also a parallel boyfriend with Tony :
'' A Well, that's because she was messing with Tony, the idiot. ''
''Did they use drugs?"
''Yes''
''Both of them?''
''Yes''
...epstein:
'' You knew him as Jeff or Jeffrey?
''Jeff, Jeffrey doesn't matter"'
''Was she happy working for Jeff''
''Yes''
''Did she tell you what she is doing for Jeff''
''Yes, massages.''
'' So she hadn't come to you before that and said, "Hey, I'm having to do something other than massages"?
''I don't remember .''
''What were you fighting about then.''
''Its because she was messing with the idiot Tony.''
Police was in her house, and she never reported anything, ever.
First ever deposition of Figueroa is year 2016.
duck, he has a elephants memory, must be the ''alertness," multiple convictions for drugs.

Figueroa Epstein case:
'' It is an undisputed fact that Tony Figueroa testified that Defendant called him to ask if he had found any other girls for him.''
'' Pretty much every time there was a conversation with any of them, it was either asking Virginia where she was at, or asking her to get girls, or asking me to get girls.''

The memory loses in this case are illustrating the sadness of early dementia, Giuffre even more than others, there is no other explanation.

Fascinating:

And 2 FBI agents, and...

If ignoring the lives behind (initially unknown if guilty/innocent) its comedy.
The detective btw, never found anything sinister in Epstain's NYC mansion, the latter narrative ''it was a den of Ghislaines debauchery'' came later.
Convenient that two foreign citizens are there (doesn't matter how and if guilty) to provide sufficient food for the masses baying for blood, the masses which could possibly ask, how on earth did the other girls(foreign) get into the USA in the first place.
The masses among some may remember things like DynCorp and similar.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What on earth is Fungus hoping to gain by sticking by Andrew? Is she hoping that they will re-marry?

Of course she gets free accommodation in a wing of his house but if my ex husband had been accused of sleeping with under age girls I'd want nothing to with him. What a weirdly deluded character she must be.

No other man will touch her tbh , She is after a re marriage once Brenda is gone See how Quickly she was to get her foot under the table once Philip had passed She is already using her position to push naff romance novels, There was talk of Andy losing the York title if he has to go to court I am guessing that means she won't be able to use the title either ? same goes for the girls I imagine

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

There are some strong indicators that Andrew is neck deep in tit because of her.
The day when he allegedly stayed at Epstein's Island (that is just a media claim,) but it is indicated that he had a one-nighter with a very pretty 36 years old there from the American jet-set.
The next morning he joined Sarah and the girls on holiday .
They are friends, and stuck in a series of very dumb situations.
She was connected to Oprah, Sunshine Sachs a d via debt to Epstein .
Robert Maxwell is Queens connection.
Ghislaine latter is Sarah's and her toe suckers connection .
And Ghislaine became the link with Epstein, not helped by the fact that Andrew ended politically tied with the American jet-set.
See Trump and the British Ambassadors in USA.
No, I'm not defending anyone, the events still suck.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hm, well like here:
Tony Figueroa , Giuffre's ''supportive'' friend/boyfriend example:

The courts Giuffre deposition:
Nothing graphic, however a explanation of the events, and a explanation on why it should be questioned, not the idea of guilt/innocence but certainly the path to conclusions about them.
Don't read if sensitive somehow:

"Do you remember Tony punching you in the face?"'
''I don't remember."'
''This is in your police report, and the reason why officers(redacted) were there.
''I don't remember.''

...Witness who is also a parallel boyfriend with Tony :
'' A Well, that's because she was messing with Tony, the idiot. ''
''Did they use drugs?"
''Yes''
''Both of them?''
''Yes''
...epstein:
'' You knew him as Jeff or Jeffrey?
''Jeff, Jeffrey doesn't matter"'
''Was she happy working for Jeff''
''Yes''
''Did she tell you what she is doing for Jeff''
''Yes, massages.''
'' So she hadn't come to you before that and said, "Hey, I'm having to do something other than massages"?
''I don't remember .''
''What were you fighting about then.''
''Its because she was messing with the idiot Tony.''
Police was in her house, and she never reported anything, ever.
First ever deposition of Figueroa is year 2016.
duck, he has a elephants memory, must be the ''alertness," multiple convictions for drugs.

Figueroa Epstein case:
'' It is an undisputed fact that Tony Figueroa testified that Defendant called him to ask if he had found any other girls for him.''
'' Pretty much every time there was a conversation with any of them, it was either asking Virginia where she was at, or asking her to get girls, or asking me to get girls.''

The memory loses in this case are illustrating the sadness of early dementia, Giuffre even more than others, there is no other explanation.

Fascinating:

And 2 FBI agents, and...

If ignoring the lives behind (initially unknown if guilty/innocent) its comedy.
The detective btw, never found anything sinister in Epstain's NYC mansion, the latter narrative ''it was a den of Ghislaines debauchery'' came later.
Convenient that two foreign citizens are there (doesn't matter how and if guilty) to provide sufficient food for the masses baying for blood, the masses which could possibly ask, how on earth did the other girls(foreign) get into the USA in the first place.
The masses among some may remember things like DynCorp and similar.
Very interesting post Evangelina. From it :
"Computers containing the alleged photographs were apparently removed before Epstein’s home was raided. “Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home,” the legal papers claim."

So as JE recorded everything, where are the films and photographs that feature Bill and Bill and other powerful figures? To me this is what the case is about, not PA or even VG - she was just the key that unlocked the cesspit and they'll want to keep the door locked for ever. I can't see this going to Court, and it might not even be PA who pays off VG.
There's a lot more at stake here than our Royal rabbit in the headlights and a girl who lost her way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
No other man will touch her tbh , She is after a re marriage once Brenda is gone See how Quickly she was to get her foot under the table once Philip had passed She is already using her position to push naff romance novels, There was talk of Andy losing the York title if he has to go to court I am guessing that means she won't be able to use the title either ? same goes for the girls I imagine
Please let them lose all titles not only are they a disgrace but two faced, underhand grifters the lot of them they are about as much use as a chocolate condom.

bleeping family of gobshites a Mother who is an old bike and a Father who has dipped his now flaccid dick in every wick imaginable.

Exile the lot of them freaks and gargoyles.!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Please let them lose all titles not only are they a disgrace but two faced, underhand grifters the lot of them they are about as much use as a chocolate condom.

bleeping family of gobshites a Mother who is an old bike and a Father who has dipped his now flaccid dick in every wick imaginable.

Exile the lot of them freaks and gargoyles.!!
Well dear Nutty this scales new heights of insulting... " FLACCID DICK...FREAKS AND GARGOYLES!!" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I for one am looking forward to Meghan's wellness book and to be honest I think some of you could show a bit more respect.
Wellness is really important and who better to guide us than ex-Royals, celebrities and influencers? They all have their own lived experiences and their own truths. Remember the book by ex-King Constantine of Greece? 'A study of colonic irrigation among the liberal elite'. The chapter on wellness retreats was ground-breaking.
I think we have so much to learn from Meghan, she is an expert on veganism, yoga and getting up at 5am to deal with emails. Personally, I am looking forward to the bit on how to get money without working because that would really help my well-being. I want to know more about libel trials, rich fathers-in-law and how to not pay for my clothes.
I am also excited that there will be a sequel to 'The Bench'. I hope it will be written in narrative verse or rhyming couplets, have lots of drawings and not too many words. Perfect. 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I for one am looking forward to Meghan's wellness book and to be honest I think some of you could show a bit more respect.
Wellness is really important and who better to guide us than ex-Royals, celebrities and influencers? They all have their own lived experiences and their own truths. Remember the book by ex-King Constantine of Greece? 'A study of colonic irrigation among the liberal elite'. The chapter on wellness retreats was ground-breaking.
I think we have so much to learn from Meghan, she is an expert on veganism, yoga and getting up at 5am to deal with emails. Personally, I am looking forward to the bit on how to get money without working because that would really help my well-being. I want to know more about libel trials, rich fathers-in-law and how to not pay for my clothes.
I am also excited that there will be a sequel to 'The Bench'. I hope it will be written in narrative verse or rhyming couplets, have lots of drawings and not too many words. Perfect. 🤩
Lovely I will waste no time in reading it.

A tit load of old cobblers that will be still good for bog roll in Monticraphole!!

Well dear Nutty this scales new heights of insulting... " FLACCID DICK...FREAKS AND GARGOYLES!!" 😂 😂 😂
Mouth problems tonight Cinny and am frightfully sorry if I have offended your delicate self.

No not really am unrepentant and don't bleeping care😁😁😁😸😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If he and Fungus lost the York titles would the daughters be demoted from Princess? No idea.

He is an entitled scumbag who will never admit that he did wrong. He's 61 now isn't he? He can step back retire and play golf for the rest of his life in relative luxury. Not much of a hardship really.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Greta Thunberg up to no 6!

Let's have a final push for the next week or two:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.